Not our usual Halloween

Not our usual Halloween
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This was once another halloween oneshot, but I changed it for Seulrene because the more Seulrene in my life the better. This is where Irene basically has to take care of Seulgi because of course she didn’t listen to her, and ate a bunch of candy before Halloween, enjoy. ^^

 

 

Of all the ways that Joohyun could have imagined spending Halloween, such as going out for candy with friends. Despite them all being in their 20’s a tradition like that is sacred no matter how old one gets, or going to out to a few cool halloween parties, especially her younger friend Joy’s annual gathering. Because the younger girl always throws the best halloween parties, where you’re bound to wake up the next day drunk, missing clothes, and in some occasions you wake up in both ways. On top of all that she manages to scare people with all the decorations, special effects, and her legendary haunted house is no joke. People have come out of there screaming and in tears, and every year Joy always aims to outdo herself from the previous year.

 

Instead the petite brunette is at home making soup for her girlfriend Seulgi. Because someone, not mentioning any names decided to get a head start on devouring candy. For Joohyun, what Seulgi did is considered devouring and not eating. Her girlfriend does have quite the appetite. But this was an entirely different thing. She ate nearly 4 complete huge bags of candy that were meant to be for parties, and not for one person alone to finish. On top of that she had at least 5 cans of pringles that she knows of for sure. Knowing her girlfriend it wouldn’t surprise her if there were actually more than that she ate, and lastly a huge container of ice cream that was filled with of course more “pre celebratory candy” or so Seulgi had called it at the time.

 

Just thinking about the empty bags and candy wrappers everywhere is enough to give Joohyun nightmares. She will never forget coming home to find Seulgi on the floor in such a sad state, covered up in a blanket looking so drunk or high. Which would have been much better than what was actually wrong with her and that was too much overeating.

 

“Hyun…” She hears that pathetic moan of agony coming from their bedroom. “Hyun, I’m dying….”

 

Joohyun lets out a sigh, then gets a cup of tea for her. This all could have been avoided honestly. Yet, they are here so someone has to deal with the consequences, that someone being her naturally. As she is Seulgi’s girlfriend and will be there to take care of her. When she enters their room she sees Seulgi looking so pale and pathetic, like she has the worst stomach ache in the history of stomach aches. From the way she looks and sounds that could quite possibly be. Joohyun feels almost sorry, almost. But then she doesn’t really feel too bad because no one force fed all that stuff to her girlfriend. In truth, this is Seulgi’s fault for not listening to her in the first place.

 

“Baby, I told you not to eat all that candy. But, you as usual don’t seem to listen to me. Here, sit up okay. Try to drink some of this tea.”

 

“Ugh…” The monolid groans. “Can’t move, pain everywhere, and I’m dying….” Seulgi clutches her stomach.

 

Joohyun simply props her up on the pillows behind her, so she can be sitting up enough for this. Joohyun is of course an incredible girlfriend that she is, proceeds to help her drink the tea.

 

“I think I’m going to die, Hyun.” Seulgi tells her a with groggy voice and equally sick and groggy face.

 

“You might.” Joohyun agrees. “I told you about eating all that candy. I told you a lot of times actually. But you had to show me that you could eat 3 bags without a problem.” The brunette then simply wipes her chin of the excess tea that is not making it into .

 

“But I did, Hyun!” Seulgi sounds actually proud though, and that’s what is worrying. “It was worth it.”

 

The shorter of the two blinks. What in the hell is Seulgi talking about. It’s worth it? When she just told her that she thinks she’s dying. They clearly have different ideas on what makes something worth it.

 

“Um, babe.” Joohyun sighs. “You just said that you’re going to die, right?”

 

“Uh-huh.” She nods weakly.

 

“Do you mind telling me why it was worth it?”

 

“Because the candy was so good….” Seulgi groans, clutching her stomach once again. It may have been good then, but it certainly isn’t good now.

 

“Alright, then. We’re going to have to agree to disagree here. I’ll bring you some soup and medicine, okay.” Joohyun carefully leans over and kisses her forehead. Seulgi is a mess but the girl is her mess and she loves her. Seulgi is lucky in that way, always has been.

 

Yet, Joohyun knows that she will definitely be hiding all of their junk food in the future. She has to at least try to prevent this from happening again. Joohyun can’t control what happens when Seulgi is outside. But damn if she won’t control what happens in their house. On her way to the kitchen she gets a call from Joy.

 

“Hey, Joohyun. Where are you and Seulgi? You’re supposed to be at my party. Look, look at how drunk Yerimie is!” She laughs, showing the small blonde is definitely stumbling around drunk, claiming to be looking for her glasses. The glasses she doesn’t even wear the last time Joohyun checked.

 

“Joy, seriously. You should be looking after her.”

 

“What? She’ll be fine. Wendy is here, um somewhere. Anyway, where are you?”

 

“I’m at home. We’re not going to make it this time.”

 

“What???” Joy gasps. “You and Seulgi always come to my parties. What is going on?”

 

Joohyun is not about to tell Joy the real reason why. Because then she will have a field day and tease Seulgi relentlessly. She still has to protect her silly girlfriend as she normally does. This would be too easy of ammunition to give to the younger girl.

 

“No, reason. We just wanted a quiet evening at home.”

 

“Ha, you old married people. I swear if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter