~Final~

She's mine!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi guys! I'm here!", you shouted as you enter to your friends dance studio. They start being noisy when they see you. Daniel jump up from the couch and hug you. The others are playing games. You greeted them and decide to sit beside your boyfriend, Ong Seongwu. But, no one knows that both of you are dating. Including your friends. Both of you have been dating for almost 2 months and decide to keep it as a secret. You look to your boyfriend direction and give him a sweet smile. He smiled back at you and focus to his phone again. You are about to talk with Daniel but you got a message. 

'Baby, stop smiling like that. You are so cute. I miss you.' - SWeet♥.

'Kekeke. I miss you too. We will go out together after this, okay?' - you. 

'Can I hug you? I miss you.' - SWeet♥. He send with a crying emojis. You chuckles and there are eyes looking at you. 

Jaehwan look at you and looking at your phone, "Are you okay? You gone mad? Laughing alone?Wait. She is texting with her boyfriend!", Jaehwan said. Everyone looking at you. You glare at him, "No. There's this one crazy kid in my class. He just sent me a funny joke. It's nothing. And this is not my boyfriend. I don't even have one.", you said and you can see Seongwu is glaring at you. "Eyy.. I can see heart. It's your boyfriend right?", Jaehwan said. You really want to hit Jaehwan because you scared  that your secret might be exposed if he continuing asking you about this. Daniel hit Jaehwan's head, " Yah. Leave her alone. Maybe she's not ready to tell us who is he. Stop forcing her like that you brat.", you thanked Daniel for saving you. Your friends continue playing the games and your phone vibrating nonstop. You get  notifications and it's all messages from Seongwu. He is mad because you call him crazy and he said that you didn't love him anymore because you said him saying he miss you is a joke. He said you always ignored him and having fun with your friends. You almost laughed out loud but you take a deep breath and locked your phone and focus back to your friends. You are mad at him too. Because he didn't say anything after their secret almost got exposed because of him. But, you let it passed since no one asked you anymore about that matter. Seongwu pouted when you ignore him like that. He stand up from the couch and announcing that he want to go to a mart to buy some food. Everyone just noded without even looking at him because everyone is so focused to the games. He sighed and walked out. After he went out, you stand up and give excuses that you want to buy something too. Jihoon just said that you should just asked Seongwu to buy it for you. But you said he forget to bring his phone so in the same time, you could give him back his phone. You excuses yourself and went out to find Seongwu.

You saw a man walking with both of his hand in the pockets and looking down to the road. He kick a small rocks and you can hear him mumbling some words when you walked to him. You chuckled and jump on his back. He was shocked and glare at you. You look around to make sure your friends didn't follow both of you. You hold his hands, "Awww. My baby is mad?", you tilt your head and pouting in front of him, still holding his hand. He didn't look at you, "No. I'm not mad. I'm just crazy for saying I miss my own girlfriend.", still trying to not looking at you. You shake your head and dragged him into a cafe and you choose a seat that a bit hidden from crowds. You went to buy drinks for both of you and when you come back to your seat, you see your boyfriend is crossing his hand to his chest and eyes fixed to the wall. He's not looking at you. You giggles at his reaction, "Here. Caramel MacchiatONG for my lovely Mr. Ong.", you give him his drink. You hold his hand, "Baby. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for calling you crazy. Eung?", you said with a cute tone and acting cute to him. He finally looking at you, "It's okay, Baby. I'm fine with that. I'm just- nevermind.", he didn't finish his word. You frowned, "So, that's not the only matters? What is it? Tell me.", you looked at him with concern. He sighed, "You always spending times with them, you ignore me even when I'm beside you. And when you came just now, you even hugged them. You look all sweet with Daniel and Jihoon. But,you come and sit with me. Just a smile. No hi and no hug.", he pouted. Your jaw dropped, "Ong Seongwu. Are you always this cute? Are you being jealous right now? Oh my god.", you laugh. He frowned and try to let go of your hand, "Okay. I'm sorry. I will stop laughing. But you are so cute right now, Baby. Who can expect that this charismatic and manly Ong Seongwu can be this cute when he is jealous. Oh my god, Baby. You are so cute.", you said, pinch his cheeks and giggles. No reaction from him. You sigh, "Seongwu-yah. We both agree to keep this as a secret right? So we have to act like usual. We will tell them when the right time comes. Right? And, how I can hug you? We never hug in front of them before. It will be total chaos if I did just now. And you don't have to worry. I'm all yours. Daniel and Jihoon is like my brother. And of course i have to talk with them. We are hanging out with them. If you want my full attention, bring me to a date, Baby. Only both of us.", he look at you and only smile. "Now, let's go. We're out for too long.", you smile at him. He shake his head and pointed to his cheek. You kiss his cheek and he smile again. Both of you walked out from the cafe, holding hands and went to a mart. You bought some snacks and jellies. You stop at chicken place because Woojin said he want a chicken. Both of you back to the dance studio and Seongwu kiss your hand before he let go of your hand and open the door for you. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter