Fin

Selca Time

AUTHOR POV

In the waiting room, like usual.. Its busy and full with crew going here and there to prepare for the event. Either the manager tried to briefing the members, stylist doing final touch.. Or just the member lazily sat or chitchatting before the show start. 

Today twice has a fan meeting, a Halloween theme fan meeting. Everyone wear costumes for it and therefore the preparation was a little bit hectic

On one side of the room, Mina and momo who already finished their make up, now just chilling on the sofa together. Its the only place where no one except them there so yes its perfect for them to calm themselves before the show start. 

Today,  mina dress as ahmanet from the mummy. Dark and bold make up decorate her face and yes she looks scary.. But gorgeous at the same time. While momo become cruela devil for today fan meeting. She even wore the black and white wig and changed her eyebrows. 

Momo catched a glimps of herself on the mirror in front of her and since she feels satisfied with her appearance, she decided to take selfie. Bcs she didn't want to disturb mina who's enjoying playing game in her phone, momo moved to the other chair in front of her and start to find best pose and angle, like what chaeyoung taught her... 

But actually... Momo still disturbed mina.  

Mina who was playing game in her phone, distracted with glimpse of momo's arm swinging left and right continously to find the right angle and lighting. Seeing that momo probably wanted to take some selfie, Mina decided to close her game and then opened video recorder in her phone, tried to record what momo's doing. She always loves seeing momo trying to take selfies.. 

Momo tried to change position, angle, pose and expression countless time yet the 'click' sound were never heard.. This is why mina always amused and love seeing momo taking selfies..  She move around a lot and really took her time to capture just a single shot. Well momo's an A type after all.. Perfectionist is in her blood

From her phone, Mina then saw momo frown, probably frustrated because she can't find the right angle.. And of course mina chuckled upon seeing that

Momo who heard it took a quick glance at mina and then back to her phone screen again. 

"what u laughing at?" asked momo, who's now tilting her wrist so she'll got perfect angle. 
"nothiinng" said mina after she managed to compose herself.

Since the way mina saying that was so playfull, momo fully looked at mina and there she saw mina's phone aimed towards her, like its recording her.

"are u recording me?" mina held her chuckled and said, 
"maaybe?"

Since momo still can tolerate, momo decided to continue taking selfie again. 

Finally she managed to capture two shots and when she checked the results, its indeed good but instead of happy, momo let out a sigh.. those selfies also captured a reflection of mina looking to her phone while grinning happily, it reflected from the mirror behind momo. 

The way mina hold the phone in those pictures, momo was sure that mina is recording her whom trying to take selfies and laughin at it. 

Momo just let out a small sigh.. And since she's still wanna take another selfie, momo prepared to pose again.. But then mina let out  a chuckled again. 

"Stop making fun of me..." whined momo
"i'm not, momorin." 
"yes you are! You recording me and laughing at me while im trying to take selfies..." said momo as she sulked and throw her phone on the sofa. 

Seeing momo sulked, mina zoomed in the camera into momo's face and wide grin appeared again on her fully make up face. 

"See!!  You indeed making fun at me!"
"well its amazed me how you keep tossing around finding great angle countless time yet only captured two shots." said mina 
"ugh..that's it. I'm not doing it again." said momo who sulked and she threw her phone on the sofa in front of her. 

"oh come on.. Don't sulk like that momorin.. Take another one." said mina. 
Momo gave mina a glare and asked, "why you always laughing and maken fun of me whenever i tried to take selfies?"

"when? I nvr do that.." 
"liar! In the radio show during what is love promotions! You laughed at me while I'm trying to take selfies!!" 
Remembering that moment, mina just gave momo a smile and that's made momo sigh again. 

"You'll make me lost my confidence if u keep doing that."

Hearing that and seeing momo pouted, mina realized she went overboard with her tease. So she decided to end her recording, put down her phone and come near momo. 

Mina then grabbed momo's hand and gave momo her soft smile.

"hey momo..  Don't say something like that.. Come on i really never intended to make fun of you.."
"liar."
"really... It just.. i laughed bcs you're too adorable, momorin.." but momo still not satisfied with what mina said. 

"okay i won't do that again.. So please forgive me?" momo still pouted and looked away from mina's face. 

Mina then let go her hand from momo, and spread her arms and said, "please, momorin?" 

Momo tried to stay mad. But the way mina look right now, with her scary yet hot make up looking at her and arms opened wide, of course momo can't help but hugged her. 

"i'll forgive u just because u're so hot today."
"i'm glad im hot today then." 

They hugged each other for quite long time. Well no one beside them there so no need to cut any distance.

"to repay my mistake, i'll give u anything u want." said mina. 
"can i get a kiss?" asked momo and it made mina laugh

"haha no momorin. Except that."

Momo the broke the hug and protested 
"why??  You said you'll give me anything."
"look at my make up now.. Don't want your red lips stained with this black color right?"
"i don't mind tho.." mina smiled and shook her head disbelief with her girlfriend.
"later momorin. After we finished this fan meeting, you'll get it."
"promise?" mina nod her head. 

"okay now just give me your warm hug."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author notes:

Hi there!!  Hahaha i'm so busy these days yet I still can came up with this story..well i love crumbs mimo so don't want to waste it and enjoy it hahaha.. 

Well.. Its short i know. At first i just want to upload it in twitter.. But naah.. Too long if i put it in twitter.  Soo yea hope u guys enjoy it!! 

Don't forget to leave comment, up vote, subscribe and share this story with your fellow mimoring (if u love it tho.. If don't then don't. XD) 

Well click here if you want to see photo im talking about.. 

Thank u for reading!! 

Love,  akkergo^^