Broken hearts

Broken Hearts

I was just right there sitting on the floor and everyone around me were dancing, shouting while I kept crying and crying. I sound a like crazy right? But someone told me that it's better to cry on a loud place because no one can hear you, you can't even hear yourself which is good. I'm so ed up, she ed me up. Just imagine that you're in a situation where you found your best friend and your girlfriend having in your condo, I just want to kill them, stab their necks using a bread knife but I didn't do that, i just ran because I'm a . I'm sure that everyone im this bar were ed up to, there's this boy who's about to step on me and he's ing goddam drunk and fat but suddenly someone just pulled me. She's tall and tanned long hair, she's wearing a black long sleeves, she kinda look like a serial killer or the ones that I have watched on deepweb. I tried to resist but she's pretty really strong while I'm so high because of the pot that I smoked. I can't see clearly, the place was so blurry. There's just one thing that I told to myself right at that moment. If she's a serial killer or a kidnapper, I want to have a with her before she kills me but it's better if she's a tho.

 

I opened my eyes then I saw a pure black ceiling, it's kinda scary because it's really dark but the aroma of the place is really good. Looks like a girls room but I'm ing surprised that I ain't wearing anything, did she me? OmygOd, she should have done that when I'm conscious so that I can feel the pleasure before she kills me. Oh , wait, someone just entered, she's holy goddamn hot, she has a tanned skin, a long black wavy hair and she's just wearing a robe!!

 

"You're finally awake" The girl smirked.

"Are you going to kill me?" She asked while covering her body with a blanket.

"What are you talking about? Are you still stoned?" She asked while her eyebrows met and obviously, she really want to burst out in laughter.

"I thought you're some kidnapper or a serial killer tho" She said while smiling awkwardly.

"That's actually what I would think if I'm stoned while crying in the middle of the crowd, you faint out so I have to carry you." She Cross her arms trying to sound a sensible.

"I'm sorry for judging you I guess. Oh wait, what time is it?" She asked. 

"It's already 8 o'clock in the morning" The girl replied.

"Oh . I need to go." She immediately stood up.

The girl laughed then She realized she ain't wearing Anything.

"Oh , just pretend that yiu didn't see anything. Where's my clothes by the way?" She roams her eyes around and she's totally blushing because of embarrassment.

"It's in the laundry, but here, you can borrow my clothes" The girl lend her clothes then she quickly wears those.

"Goodbye, thank you for these clothes. I'm gonna give these back to you" She said then ran but she stops.

 

"Uhm, did we have ?" She asked and she can't look her straight.

"No." The girl replied then she left her.

 

 

It's too late when she realized that she forgot to ask for the girl's name. 

 

Hi, I'm Dahyun, if you can still remember. It's been year since I last wrote on you my little diary. It is when Mina and I got together but unfortunately, she's with my best friend now, Chaeyoung. Kinda hurts seeing them smacking each other's lips in my condo but I'm happy for them tho it hurts. It's been months but I'm still into Mina. It's sorta awkward because we're office mate but she doesn't give a about me anymore even Chaeyoung can't look straight to my eyes. I miss Mina, I miss her smell, the way she cuddles with me, the way she kiss me and the way she makes me happy when I'm sad but I guess she's now doing that to Chaeyoung. Gonna write on you again later, I need to get some coffee.

 

XxDahyun

 

I'm surprised seeing 'the girl' outside our office, what is she doing here, I should approch her but wait, why is she talking to Chaeyoung and it seems that she's crying. What did Chaeyoung do to her. Oh wait, I remember that Chaeyoung got a girlfriend. Maybe she's Chaeyoung's girlfriend and Chaeyoung dumped her like Mina did to me. Okay, she's crying what should I do. Okay I'll talk to her.

 

"Hi" Dahyun waved to the crying girl who's sitting on the stair outside their office.

The girl immediately wiped her tears. 

"Oh, hi. What are you doing here" She curiously asked.

"Let's get a drink then I'll tell you something" She smiled then she offered the girl a hand.

The girl took her hands without hesitation.

 

"So before I start, what's your name" She asked then took a sip of her vodka.

 

"I'm Chou Tzuyu." She gave Dahyun a small smile

 

Dahyun started telling her story. Tzuyu was really surprised.

 

"That's really ing bull. We don't deserve those s" Tzuyu groans and she's pretty drunk so Dahyun decided to bring her to her condo.

 

"Don't touch me, I ain't drunk" Tzuyu said then she sat on her sofa.

 

"Okay. I'm gonna leave, bye" Dahyun replied.

 

"Wait." Tzuyu stood up then she walks closely to Dahyun.

 

"Take off your clothes" Tzuyu demanded.

 

Dahyun was shocked and she's blushing. 

 

"W-what?" 

 

"I'm sorry. I mean, take off my clothes" Her tone was pretty serious.

 

"Okay, I'm gonna go ba--" 

"No, take it off right now in front of me" Her voice was starting to volume up.

 

"Okay, fine" Dahyun took off her clothes.

 

Tzuyu gulped when she saw Dahyun's body again.

 

"Here's your clothes" Dahyun said then she rolled her eyes.

 

Tzuyu took the clothes then threw it. She pulled dahyun and started kissing her. Dahyun was kinda shookendth but she kissed back because no one can resist to tzuyu!

 

Tzuyu passionately kissing her lips then she slowly moved down to her neck while Dahyun was grappling her hair. Tzuyu started taking off her bra and when she finally took it off she pushed Dahyun on the couch then she continued kissing her neck while Dahyun was taking of her shirt. 

 

Dahyun starts to moan when Tzuyu kissed her two lovely peaks. She moved down to Dahyun's paunch while still massaging her s. When her tounge finally reached it's destination she starts to do her work. Then she slowly slipped her middle finger inside of Dahyun, her body was undulating, demanding more and craving the fullness of Tzuyu. She moaned genuinely and felt some something coming down there. 

 

"Ughhhh~~"

 

 

Dahyun was laying on Tzuyu's chest while Tzuyu was caressing her back up and down.

 

"Tzuyu, I had fun tonight." Dahyun said.

 

"Me too." She replied 

 

"What if we revenge?" Dahyun asked then she looks up to see Tzuyu's face and her reaction.

 

"What do you mean?" Tzuyu's eyebrows met. 

 

"I mean let's be a fake couple, maybe Chaeyoung will come back to you and Mina to me when they see us together then because they'll get jealous" She smirked. "Are you in?" She asked.

 

Tzuyu agreed with Dahyun's plan.

 

"We'll start tomorrow, at the parking lot."

 

 

Tzuyu and Dahyun patiently waited for Mina and Chaeyoung at the parking lot. 

 

"This is a bad idea, let's forget this " Tzuyu complained.

 

"Shut up , they're coming. what should we do?!" Dahyun panicked.

 

Tzuyu pulled her and made her lean to the car then started kissing her. 

"Ugh, Tzuyu what are you doing?!" She asked while Tzuyu continues to kiss her.

 

"Shut up, just moan while saying my name" Tzuyu put her hands inside Dahyun's .

 

"Ugh, Tzuyu." Dahyun moaned which caught Mina and Chaeyoung's attention.

 

"Dahyun?" Mina was surprised

"Tzuyu?" As well as Chaeyoung.

 

They stopped kissing each other.

"Hi?" Tzuyu replied with a sarcastic tone.

 

"You two are together?" Chaeyoung asked.

 

"Obviously, yes" Dahyun replied them she rolled her eyes.

 

"Go get a room, not here at the parking lot" Mina replied.

 

"Oh wow, so hello to the both of you who's smacking each other's lips in my own condo" Dahyun smirked.

 

Mina was kinda embarrassed.

 

Chaeyoung just pulled her then they left.

 

 

"I think it's effective." Tzuyu laughed. 

 

"You made me wet, " Sbe rolled her eyes. 

 

"Wanna continue at my condo? You know, a lil celebration." Tzuyu smiled.

 

"Oh come on, how am I supposed to resist that smile. Come on" Dahyun replied.

 

They've been like that for almost two months.

 

 

'Hi diary, it's me Dahyun. It's been a month. I forgot to tell you about Tzuyu, my fake girlfriend. We planned to make Chaeyoung and Mina jealous but something's wrong. I'm starting to fall in love with her. Lemme correct that. I'm in love with her, I love her. She made me forget Mina and all the pain I felt with her. Kinda sad because I think she's still into Chaeyoung, I don't know what to do. Should I confess? But what if she'll just hurt me like Mina did to me. I'm confused. 

 

XxDahyun

 

 

"Hey Dahyun, let's stop this fake thing between us." Tzuyu said while having a dinner with Dahyun.

 

Dahyun's heart starts to beat fast.

 

'This is it Dahyun, I think she's about to come confess.'

 

"Why" Dahyun asked.

 

"All of these ain't working, I'm gonna win Chaeyoung back. I'm gonna court her. Will you tell me something more about her since she's your best friend?" Tzuyu replied which made Dahyun angry.

 

" you" Dahyun replied then she stood up.

 

"Wait what's your problem?!" Tzuyu asked while holding Dahyun's arms.

 

She removed Tzuyu's hands on her arms. "My problem? My problem is that I'm already in love with you!" She furiously shouted.

 

"W-what?" Tzuyu was surprised.

 

"Yes, I love you Tzuyu and I know that you're still into Chaeyoung. Do you like me tzuyu, do you feel anything for me, event just a lil love?" 

 

Tzuyu was speechless.

 

"I guess I know the answer. Goodbye" Dahyun said then she leave.

 

 

 

It's been two weeks when they Dahyun and Tzuyu last talked. Dahyun was surprised to see Tzuyu outside the building of her office. She just ignored her because she knows that Tzuyu was waiting for Chaeyoung not her but surprisingly, Tzuyu approached her.

 

 

"Dahyun, please let's talk. You're not answering any of my messages and phone calls." Tzuyu said while blocking Dahyun's way."

 

"What are we going to talk about?" Dahyun asked and she's not  looking at Tzuyu's eyes.

 

"Look at me and listen to me. I love you Dahyun. Remember the night that I saw you crying? I already knew that you're different from anyone. When we had ? That's one of my best nights. You're actually my first if you're not informed. You're plan? I only agreed to that because I want to be with you for a long time and when I almost lost chance that you'll like me back, that's the time where I decide that I'll just push you away so I can totally move on. When you confessed amd asked me those questions, I'm speechless because I'm surprised. I texted you, called you and waited outside your office everyday but I didn't see any Dahyun. So here I am telling you how much you mean to me and yes. I love you."

 

Dahyun was surprised with what she heard. She moved closely to Tzuyu then kissed her.

 

"I love you too."

 

The end