I'm your music, I'm your song

Andante, Andante Go Slowly With Me Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bright, comforting lights adorned the small garden. Guests happily clinked their wine glasses as they congratulate the new wedded couple. Soft music was being played, some are dancing slowly in the middle of the garden by the fountain. It was heartwarming. Everyone was clearly enjoying. Even Jongin who cannot see. But he can hear. He can hear the laughter and sweet muffled I love yous of the couples around him. 

"Jongin!" A sweet voice called his name. He whipped his head finding the sound. "I'm here!" A hand touched his shoulders lightly. It still sends him shivers. He could never ever forget the first time he felt those hands touch his. It was like a fairytale. Everything was like a fairytale to him. "Are you enjoying?" the voice asked softly. He felt his presence beside him.

"Of course, Kyung." He said. "This is our special day, why wouldn't I enjoy this?" He asks his lover back, Jongin tried to locate his hands and he did. He brought them slowly to his lips. It made Kyungsoo blush. He still wasn't used to this, even though he was with Jongin for a long time now. It still gives him the shivers and it feels surreal, he thinks that he will feel like this forever, but he doesn't mind it. It's exciting for him, and he will never get tired of it. "I wish to see your pink plump cheeks." He says, making Kyungsoo smile a little.

"Oh, Jongin." Kyungsoo says, he takes Jongin's hands and grazes them on his cheek. Their friends and families watch the heartwarming scene unfolding in front of their eyes as the cute, lovely and new wedded couple share their sentiments on the night of their wedding day. 

Jongin feels his eyes sting. Feeling Kyungsoo's warm cheek on his hand. He can imagine his husband looking oh so beautiful tonight. Sadly, he can only imagine.

He can still imagine the first time he saw Kyungsoo. It was surreal. The small guy had this menacing look against him, but all his eyes could focus on was his heart shaped lips. The guy has this heart shaped lips that he wants to kiss. 

The first time he saw Kyungsoo, he had sworn to the universe that he will marry this guy. 

Unfortunately, he was not aware that the first time he saw Kyungsoo was going to be the last one. He didn't know. He wished that he looked at the guy more that day. He wished that he spent the whole day staring at him if  he had known that he was going to be blind at some point of his life. Jongin have never felt remorse and regret until that day.

"I want to see how beautiful you are tonight," Jongin said. Tears on his cheeks, "But it was such a waste that I wasn't able to," The smaller one could only smile and wipe the tears on his husbands cheek. Kyungsoo could still remember the first time he ever saw Jongin cry. It was the first time he had talked to Jongin. It was in the hospital he was working for and apparently, he was going to be Jongin's nurse. He was told that he was going to take care of a blind man, but he hadn't expected that it was Jongin. 

The man whom he caught staring at him when he first came into the university when they were in college. It was the first time in years that Kyungsoo had seen Jongin and he wasn't aware that it will be the sight of him crying and trashing the place once he introduced himself. Jongin was yelling and crying and it broke Kyungsoo's heart. He remembered Jongin mumbling things that made his heart beat faster than the normal one. 

"It wasn't supposed to happen!" Jongin whispered, crying angrily as he clutched his hospital gown. He knows Kyungsoo was watching him. "I hate this. I hate being blind." "Jongin.." Kyungsoo walked slowly to get closer to him. To help him get up.  "I hate that... that I won't be able to see you anymore.. I.. I want to die.." those words made Kyungsoo feel so much emotion. He didn't know why he was feeling hurt at what Jongin said. 

"Jongin, I love you." Kyungsoo said, staring deeply on his husband's deep brown orbs. Jongin smiled, staring right into Kyungsoo's eyes like he wasn't blind. Kyungsoo can still remember the first time he looked at Jongin's eyes. It was full of emotions. It was sad. It made his heart cry. He didn't even notice how his eyes formed little crystals until Jongin spoke to him.

"Are you crying?" He asked softly. It made Kyungsoo flinch, he touched his cheeks. He was indeed crying and he didn't want Jongin to know.  Why was he crying anyway? "N-no. What makes you think that?" Kyungsoo asked. Jongin looks away.  "I.. can feel it." Kyungsoo just smiled. He did not answer. He knows that if someone loses his ability to see, other senses will work better. It's how the body works.  "Go to sleep, Jongin." He said. "I'll watch you." Kyungsoo said, smiling at the latter. Jongin sighs as he lies down on his bed. "I wish I could watch you too. Good night." Kyungsoo was rendered speechless. It was also the first time in years that he liked someone. It was that night wherein his heart and mind admitted something. It was Kim Jongin. He likes Kim Jongin, the blind patient he's been taking care of ever since he started working in the hospital.

"I love you too, Kyung.. You don't know how happy I am." Kyungsoo smiled, tears slowly forming into his eyes as he pulled Jongin closer. He kissed his husband's forehead. Oh he loves Kim Jongin oh so much. 

"I am so happy too." Kyungsoo said, smiling. It takes him back to the time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter