let me love you

let me love you

 

 

 

It was last day of our college and for some reason my heart was aching like hell. Actually I always knew the reason but I never tried to accept the truth. But I can do nothing about it, she was happy with David. David was also a boy with a rich back ground. He is not only rich or talented but also very good looking with blond hair, green eyes, perfect figure with packs and his height was about 5.11’’. I am nothing compared to him. I don’t even have a courage to confess my feelings to a girl whom I knew for years. That day was perhaps the last day when I saw Amy before going USA. I did not even know that I could ever able to see her in my rest of life. But yes, she will be in my heart for ever. Today I also remember that she was beside me while clicking our graduation picture. That picture is always with me in my purse. Today I am a doctor in USA & I regret not being with the prettiest girl of the universe. I really want her to be happy but something inside me want her to be with me. It’s 5 years already I have not seen her. How will be she now? Prettier than before? Is she still with David? What if she is not? Can I be able to tell her my feelings? Many questions are travelling inside my mind. I am going to our school reunion after 5 years of our graduation. she will be 25 by now, will she be still single like me?

I park my car in the parking lot and went inside to find my friends.  I found Jack, Rocky & Liam with 3 beautiful ladies with them greeting me.

“Hey Ryan… come here.” Jack called and introduce me to his girl friend Lisa followed by Rocky and Liam.

God… even Liam , the silliest boy of our class have a girl friend… but  I am still single. I greet them back and during a conversation with them my eyes searched for Amy and found her nowhere. Finally I found David with a girl and excuse myself from my friends.

“Hey… David! How are you?” I asked faking a smile.

“I am fine Ryan. How about you?” He answered and questioned at the same time shaking my hand.

“Oh!! yes meet my girl friend Lucy.” He said kissing the girl’s cheek beside him.

I was so happy inside that I could dance without music and also dancing inside. So again conforming the fact I asked him “ What about Amy?”

“I broke up with her nearly 4 years ago, I am with Lucy now from 2 years and 7monthes.She was such a .” David answered making me cliched my feast on his last line. I controlled my anger in order to not spoil the party. But I really wanted to know that what made him call my Amy was a ?

“What did she do?” I asked .

“I knew from the beginning that she was after my money, one day she told me that she is pregnant and told me to marry her. Seriously we just did it once and how can she be pregnant, such a . I told her to kill this baby and stop this matter but how can she kill her key to success. She must have slept with someone else to make it to make me marry her.” I cut him off.” Okay stop it.” I growled and ran towards the bathroom.

I started punching the wall again and again to lighten my heart which was now heavier than a mountain.

 

 How can he blame you as a . *punch..punch*

 

He don’t even deserve you. . *punch..punch*

 

 

I trust you Amy. . *punch..punch*

 

 

 You can never lie about your baby. . *punch..punch*

 

 

She was never a leir , my heart knows that. . *punch..punch*

 

My hand was bleeding and jack found me before I could hurt myself more.

“What the hell are you doing ,crazy piece of ?” he asked stopping me from punching wall

“She is innocent” I cried , my anger turned into tears and he hugged me.

“who?” He asked after patting my head to stop me from crying.

 

“Can you give me Amy’s address?”  I asked him wiping my tears and getting ready to face the each and every reality.

“ I can’t…”  he answered lowering his head.

“Why can’t you? “ I asked more like yelling.

“I don’t want you to regret, because you still love her, don’t you?” he asked me with tears in his eyes.

“Yes…. I love her , if you cant give me her address then please don’t call me your friend then and yes I know she may have a baby or may be for extreme she is now married to someone...but I won’t regret meeting her any day.” I yelled locking him inside the bathroom.

I found Richa, one of her friend to ask her address and leave the party to go to her home.

After just an hour and few more minutes I reach her home and pressed the calling bell.

a man around age 50-55 opened the door may be he was Amy’s dad, I greeted him a good evening and asked him about Amy. His face frowned and he shut the door telling me Amy died before 4 years.

what? My Amy died. No no it cant be true.

I was not ready to hear that Amy is no more. This cant happen.

I ring the bell again and again but no one opened the door. then I knock it hard but still there is no one to open it.

After 3-4 hours a small girl around age 10 open the door and tell me to go.

“Are you Amy’s sister?”  I asked.

“yes” she answered.

“Where is she?”  I asked again.

“She is not with us.” She answered showing eyes full of tears.

“then why that man said that she died.” I asked angrily.

“Dad love her and after running from home she never contacted us. Whenever anyone asked about her dad says she died, because its already 4 years but we don’t know anything about her. Better you go.” She answered shutting the door.

I was completely blank from inside. What just happened in last few hours.

I will find you Amy, no matter where you are because I still love you and I will love you.

I think kicking a stone in the footpath and just then I hear a voice calling me behind.

“I know where is she, I can bring you to her.” I turned to see no one but jack.

“don’t joke around.” I yelled.

“I am not joking, but I think your love will disappear after the moment you find her.”  he answered with eyes full of sadness and lips making a curve of sarcastic smile.

my heart became happy that I can see her now but as well as those words hurt it.

How can I not love her, I can’t stop myself from loving her.

Yes, may be if she is someone else’s now I can hold those feelings forever inside me, yet I love her.

“I want to see her.”  I begged.

“I also want you to see her, but are you ready to accept the truth you are going to face? If you can’t then, just see her & went back to your home, and don’t tell any day that you still love her.” Jack told and I agreed.

The next morning he bring me to a hospital and I was hoping her to be a doctor not a patient , but the way jack talked last night was giving a clear view that she is patient.

We head towards a room deep inside the underground.

 But why is she staying in an underground room. I asked myself.

We meet a doctor who was a doctor of mental ward. Jack told me that she is taking care of Amy.

My heart ached in the fact that she is mentally disturbed. I was just hoping that she is not much affected. just then breaking all my hopes doctor told that Amy was in a no return phase. Her condition was the worst among all the patient. Still then I was hoping for the best, but my heart teared into parts when my eyes met a girl in a white loose dress covering all her body sitting in the dark corner of the room. Doctor swich on the lights and she stand up immediately.

“R…Y…A…N…” She recognized me and tears began to find their way from my eyes.

I ran to hug her and to hold her forever. But she began crying and hiding her face in between her knees. she started being uncontrolled and throw things towards me. The nurse came after being called by the doctor and gave her an injection and she fell asleep imideiately.

“She has been by 6 people at once or differently I don’t know.” doctor said and nothing left inside me to feel pain, it exceed the level.

“where is her baby?” I asked not knowing what to ask next.

“I think, She died, that’s why she always think that doll as her own baby.”Doctor told us showing us a doll.

“I want to bring her home.” I told them more like demanding, but I know what to do next.

“Can you imagine what are you saying? see her state, she will die without proper care. I can’t let you.” Doctor denied.

“I am also a doctor, see my id.”  I said showing my id.

“Sir! you !!!“the doctor got surprised.

“Yes, what’s wrong? She needs a better environment to be cured. I will take her home, please let me do the paper-works first”I told and left to do all the formalities not forgetting to thank Jack for saving her.

I waited her to wake up because I don’t want to bring her in her unknown state. I want to begin everything with a trust.

She wake up and I bring her lunch to her room. She sat acwardly.

“be comfortable,I wont hurt you.”  I told her.

She sat silently holding the doll.

“Be a good girl, eat first.”I told her.

“I am not hungry.” she denied.

“okay don’t eat. but your baby is saying if you will not eat she will also stay hungry. ” I lied.

“ She is talking to you?”Tears rolldown her cheeks.

“yes, she is talking to me.” I lied again controlling my tears.

“tell her to talk to me please…”she cried even more.

“She is saying, she is angry at you.” I said.

“why??? please tell her to talk to me.”she begged and tears roll down her face.

“She is saying she is very hungry so you eat first.” I finished and she started eating.

After she finished her meal she said, “see I have eaten, tell her to talk to me.”

“She is saying she is afraid.” I told her.

“why?” she asked.

“She is afraid of this dark room. She wants to get out but she cant stay without you. she want to see sun and moon. She want you to smile and live happily she will be happy then and then he will talk to you.” I tried to make her trust my words and she agreed to with me.

“Can you bring me out of here?”She asked finally.

“Yes I can take you out and also I have a place for you and your daughter. Trust me both of you are safe there.”I told her and she came with me.

After that I rent two adjacent houses one for her and another for me. I usually spend most of my time with her and she began to trust me. She started recovering very fast and after 7-8 months she believed that she lost her child. The day she remember her child’s death she cried a lot. She told me that in which unfavourable conditions she gave birth to her and she survived only few months and died due to mal nutrition. To make her happy I took her for shopping and movies, we were like best friends then.

 

But one day she suddenly asked me “Why are you doing all these things for me?”

“Because I love you…” I answered not breaking eye contact with her.

“Can I love someone after what already happened in my life?” she asked with tear filled eyes.

“Don’t force yourself. Just let me love you. I have waited for 9 years I also can wait rest of my life.” I said holding her hand in mine.

“I don’t know I can trust love or not. But I trust you. Please make me trust love.” She cried and leaned on my chest.

“Do you trust god?” I asked

“yes, I do.” she answered.

“Do you have any prove?”  I asked again.

“NO” she answered.

“I also don’t have any prove, please can you trust my love once. I promise you won’t regret it.” I asked cupping her cheeks.

“What made you love me this much?” She asked making tear-filled puppy eyes.

“Your smile make me happy & I just choose to be happy for ever.”  I answered and she hugged me like she will never let me go.

 

STILL NOW WHEN SHE HUGS ME HER SCENT DRIVES ME CRAZY AND TODAY MY FAMILY GET COMPLETED AS SHE GAVE BIRTH TO MY SON AFTER 2 YEARS OF OUR MARRIGE AND FORTUNATELY ON OUR 2ND ANNIVERSARY  OUR SON CAME TO ME TO COMPLETE THE SMALL HEAVEN IN SIDE MY HOME IN USA.

 

I LOVE MY WORLD BECAUSE IT CONTAIN MY LOVE AMY AND MY SON  HARRY.<3<3<3