Chapter 3

Feeling

Eunhyuk POV

. . .

I rushed into the dorm and found my Fishy lay in the couch, sleeping. I quickly went over him and his hair gently.

“Hae…” I called him while his hair. I glace at my wristwatch, . I’m 2 hours late. Of course he already slept!

He slowly opened his eyes. “Urrmmmhhh…” he grunted and rubbed his eyes cutely. He sat up and glare at me. I gulped.

“You’re late for 2 hours, Hyukkie” he pouted and crossed his arms in his chest.

“I know. I’m sorry, Hae” I smiled at him but he looked away with his pouty lips made me let out a chuckle.

“Baby, don’t sulk please...” I leaned down and peck his pouty lips.

“Whatever, Hyukkie. I’m mad at you” he huffed his cheek. I felt guilty, but can’t help for not to pinched those puffy cheeks.

“Ugh… Hyukkie… Don’t pinch my cheek” he struggled to let go from my hands in his cheeks. I kissed his cheeks and caressed it softly.

“Now, Hae. Forgive me, please…”

He looked away again, avoided my eyes. I sighed and held his wrist.

“Okay, that’s fine if you don’t want to forgive me. But the dinner is still available. Now, let’s go”

He obeyed but still remained silent. Ugh. I hate silent treatment.

I held his hand and guided him to my car. “Hae, there’s something I wanna show you there, but I need to blindfold you, okay?”

He nodded hesitantly. I smiled and peck his lips. “Don’t worry baby” I said and blindfolded his eyes with a black fabric.

I drove in silent. I glanced at my side, Donghae seems uneasy. “Where are we actually going Hyukkie?” he finally asked.

I held my smile. “Hmm… Should I tell you?” I .

He pouted his lips again and huffed. “Fine…”

I chuckled. How adorable my Fishy is. Sometimes I wonder if I deserve him in my life since I’m a stupid guy that forgot an anniversary and late for a dinner date.

 

Donghae POV

I’m maaaaadddddddd. Ugh. Actually, I can’t stand to be angry to Hyukkie, but I should mad. He’s late for 2 hours! And now he’s playing all mysterious, he blindfolded me and drove to I-don’t-know-where.

Suddenly, I felt the car stopped. “Here we are, Hae.”

“Can I open this blindfold?” I asked.

“No. Now, come on” he took my hand and walked. I just followed him since I couldn’t see anything.

“Prepare your self, Hae” he said.

I felt my heart beat so fast. Prepare? Prepare for what?

He finally stopped and let my hand go. I felt him stood behind me, he slowly took off the blindfold and whispered in my ear made me shiver under his y voice. “Surprise…”

I widened my eyes at the sight.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry, the reason why Hyuk was late will be explain in the next chapter! :)

Just want to say, your comments are HILARIOUS! XD

Most of you want to punch, smack, even kill Hyuk for being an idiot. HAHAHAHA.

The comments are my mood booster. Thank you so much for the superb comments! ^^

I love you, all!