Chapter 1

Feeling

Donghae smile widely when saw the strawberry cake he made in front of him. He felt so satisfy about his work. He never made a cake before, but this time is special because today is his 4th anniversary with his lover, the one and only Lee Hyukjae a.k.a Eunhyuk.

Donghae still smiling like an idiot when he pick his cellphone and call his lover. After a moment, Eunhyuk finally answer.

“What happened Hae?”

“Nothing, Hyukkie, I just want to hear your voice and make sure you’re fine”

“Yeah I’m fine”

Donghae could feel that his boyfriend answer him coldly. After a few silent, Eunhyuk speak again.

“Hae, you know that now I’m busy filming a CF, I’m going to hang up now”

“W-wait!”

But it’s too late, Eunhyuk already hung up his phone.

Donghae let out a sigh. Of course he knew that his boyfriend filming a CF. He’s very happy about it and don’t want to disturb him, but he couldn’t help for not calling him and hear his voice especially in their special day.

Donghae really miss Eunhyuk because he left the dorm so early in the morning before Donghae wake up. He has been filming his CF for about a week until now because it’s a big brand CF and it’s a rare opportunity. Donghae feel very happy and proud for his lover.

But Eunhyuk seems like he forget about Donghae. All he care now is his big CF project. Donghae really hope that the cake he made would give back Eunhyuk’s attention to him.

.

.

10 PM.

Donghae waited for his lover to come home and give the cake he made. The others members already fell asleep. After a long hours of waiting, the door suddenly opened.

“Hyukkie! I’m waiting for you” Donghae smile widely as he saw Eunhyuk walk inside.

“Hmm...” Eunhyuk simply replied made Donghae a little bit disappointed.

“Do you remember what’s on today, Hyukkie?” Donghae still give his lover his best smile.

“Huh? What? It’s Thursday Hae, so what?” Eunhyuk cold answer stabbed Donghae’s heart.

“Ah… Do you forget it?” Donghae replied sadly.

“Just get into the point,  Hae. I’m tired and I really want to sleep now”

Donghae widened his eyes after he heard his lover’s words, shock about what he heard and went silent.

“So? What is it, Hae? Don’t waste my time for nothing” Again. Eunhyuk answer give Donghae another stab in his heart.

“N-nothing Hyuk, just forget it” Donghae looked down, tried his best to hold his tears.

“Aish, what happened with you Hae? In other time, just don’t give a damn about nothing, you waste my precious time to rest” Eunhyuk said and walk into their shared room, clearly missed a hurtful look in his lover’s face.

Donghae couldn’t believe of what he heard. How could Eunhyuk said that to him? He felt weak, so he just sat on the dining room chair, starring with an empty look to the table.

He felt that all of his feeling being thrown away. He got up from the chair and walked toward the refrigerator, he take the cake he made, starring at the cake for a while and he decide to throw the cake to the trash bin. Not care anymore.

Tears of hurt flew from his beautiful eyes. He walked to the couch and feel like he don’t want to face Eunhyuk for now. He just so hurt by his lover’s words and ignorance. He kept crying and crying until he didn’t realize that he fell asleep in the couch with swollen eyes.

TBC

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

How's it? Gimme your feedback! ^^

LOVE YA ♥