Soft Hours Opening (1)

Moonsun Soft Hours (Open 24/7)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly opened my eyes, still adjusting on the brightness caused by scorching sun. It's definitely a great morning to start the day. Another hot sun on my left, none other than the Kim Yongsun. She has her left arm wrap into my waist and her head's weight on my left shoulder. I can almost feel her breath on my sensitive neck. Ugh! Yongsun-ah that is my weak spot. I brush some of her hair that covers her beautiful face with my right hand. She's so beautiful, ethereal even. No words can describe how magical it feels just laying here in bed with her. I know some of her fans would die just to experience this but i am sorry for moomoos. I will not, never ever trade this experience with them. Even if they will offer me money. Having Kim Yongsun here with me is like hitting the jackpot already. I smirk with that thought. 

 

 

"Hmmm.." I look at the woman beside me again. She's like a bunny trying to be a cat purring. It's funny. "Byul-ah.." she pressed her head closer to my neck. Now i can feel her lips touching that sensitive part. Damn it! 

 

 

"Yah.. ddun! Are you awake?" I asked her. I faced her and i touches her left cheek. "It's already 10 AM Yongsun-unnie. Aren't you going to wake up? I will prepare breakfast for you. Wake up already" 

 

 

 

Yongsun pouts while her eyes are still shut. Good lord my baby is so cute! Thank you for this creature. "An-duwee-yoo". She's being extra cute today. "Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter