Second

There's Still Something
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were filming the music video of  'STAY BY MY SIDE' when Sana suddenly put an arm over Nayeon and held up her phone.

MINAYEON - mina x nayeon - melting FMV

Nayeon huffed. "Sana, what are you trying to do?"

"I'm helping you realize something." Sana smiled, but Nayeon just frowned, turning away from the girl.

"What would I realize from fan videos?" She asked, walking away to talk to Dahyun. Sana sighed, before lighting up at the sight of her next victim.

"Minari~!" She sing-songed, making Mina look at her. "I have something to show you!"

"What is-" Mina's sentence was cut off when she saw what was on the screen. "Sana..."

"You know what I mean."

"No. I don't." Mina walked away, now with Chaeyoung talking to her. Sana sighed for the second time and was about to sit and think if she should give up, but suddenly Jihyo passed by.

"Sana."

"Jihyo." She answered back dejectedly.

Jihyo smiled. "It's too early to give up, don't you think?"

"Huh?" Sana's focus turned to Jihyo. "Wait, you know?"

"That you're trying to get Mina and Nayeon back together?" Jeongyeon appeared, slinging her arms over the two. "I think it's a great idea."

"I wouldn't go as far to getting them back together." Jihyo started. "Talking terms, at least."

"I want them to realize something." Sana admitted, looking at the pair who looked like they wanted to be 50 meters away (or more) from each other. "There's still something, I can see it. But they're still hurting. I wouldn't want to push them back to getting together, I just want them to be like before."

"Nayeon's the most stubborn person I know." Jeongyeon shook her head. "But when it comes to Mina? She's soft. I'm sure she would want to talk to her too."

"What about Mina, then?" Jihyo asked. "She hides her emotions so well that I don't know what goes on in her head."

Sana nodded, eyes fleeting to Momo. "We shouldn't be the only ones that are working on this, right?"

The two followed her gaze, and came to an understanding.

"Unnie line, fighting!"

-----

"I think Sana-unnie and the others are up to something." Dahyun told Chaeyoung as they observed their unnies huddling together. Tzuyu hummed beside them.

"They're probably making a plan." Tzuyu commented.

"A pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter