Pilot

The Red Suite

The hotel lobby was still filled with technicians and dust.After a hiatus that lasted six months,the owner of the place had decided to reopen it despite the numerous fines  given by various authorities for any violations known to man.The staff was excited to say the least,they would finally get their jobs and salaries back.Baekhyun,the Head Room Attendant,came back from the laundry room inspection,where he had witnessed the sheer chaos once again.Nothing was ready,of course.'I really have to do everything by myself for 's sake!' he thought.He reached the reception desk and looked at Suho,the Receptionist,with anticipation.He was talking with his wife on the phone as usual.

"What do you mean the baby has swallowed a toy soldier,HeeYoung?" he asked his wife,confused."You put it in his mouth like a pacifier?For god's shake are you crazy HeeYoung?"he paused,waiting for his wife to stop talking."How will he get it out of him HeeYoung?We can't afford a doctor god damn it!" he yelled frustrated.

"Want me to tell you how?" Baekhyun said with a smile.Suho mouthed a 'shut up' and continued talking with his wife."Fine." the Head Room Attendant shrugged and looked back at the still construction site-looking lobby.

Chanyeol was laying on a couch sipping his iced coffee as he observed the technicians trying to finish up so they could leave that madhouse.Baekhyun's eyes narrowed and made his way to the Bartender,shoving people out of his way and mumbling curses.He stood in front of Chanyeol with his hands on his waist.

"Oi Oi,what do you think you're doing?" he asked the Bartender but got no answer.Chanyeol was still observing."I'm talking to you,you useless excuse of a Bartender!" he said louder while kicking him in the leg.Chanyeol looked up at him in pain and dander.

"Why are you kicking me Baekhyun?" he asked,rubbing his calve.

"Get your lazy up!Have you stocked up the bar and the pool bar?" Baekhyun asked,expecting a 'no' for an answer.Chanyeol got up with a winning smirk on his lips.

"Of course i have.Both bars are fully stocked and clean,ready to accomodate our guests." he answered,proud of himself.Baekhyun's arrogant smile faultered for a second but got back on his lips immediately.

"And how about the mini bars in our suites?Are they fully stocked?" he asked.

"That is not my job!" Chanyeol raised his voice.

"Huh...And i thought handling booze was your job...Maybe..." Baekhyun started while tapping his finger on his chin ,effectively making Chanyeol paler,"..Maybe you want me to call the owner and tell him about those 40 crates of our liquir supply that you sold to that fat club owner for a sky high price...And didn't give us nothing from that money..." Baekhyun said and watched Chanyeol vanishing into the elevator,going up to the sixth floor where the suites were located."Thought so." he deadpanned to himself and headed back to the Receptionist.

"am the good-for-nothing parent?!You gave him a small toy as a pacifier HeeYou-don't you-don't you hang up on m-HeeYoung??!HeeYoung!" Suho hanged up the phone and looked at a very uninterested Baekhyun."She hang up on me." he informed him shocked.

"Ughhh...Thankfully,in 17 years,the poor child will be old enough to get away from you people..." Baekhyun commented condecendingly."If he survives your parenting." he ended and left.

 

 

"What is going on here?" Baekhyun asked strictly the three men lounging on the bed of the Red Suite.

The Red Suite...The pride of  'Conte del Mare' , their most expensive and luxurious room was now looking like a horde of elephants had passed through it.

"!Jinx!" the security guard named Lay cursed as he threw his cards on the matress.

"What is it this time Baekhyun?" Chen,the Room Cleaner,asked to know as he rolled his eyes.

"In four hours the Red Suite will be occupied by our first guest for this season and you're all sitting around playing poker?!Even you Xiumin?" he turned to the Groom and oldest of the bunch,Xiumin.

"Why the rush Mr Head Room Attendant?You said it yourself,'Four hours'..." he pointed out as he sat back down on the bed."We got plenty of time,so get off our backs.".Baekhyun's eyes widened.

"Get up!Get up!Get.." he yelled at them while pulling them to stand up by their collars,"...up!"."If the floor suites aren't spotless by 14:00 i'll make you spit out your mother's milk!heads!" he ranted and stormed out of the suite.

The three men looked at each other shaking their heads.

"The lack of causes serious anger issues." Chen said as they starred at the door.

 

 

"What time is it?" Sehun asked as he shooed away a fly.

"Almost 13:30." Chanyeol answered the Groom named Sehun.

"Why?Do you have somewhere else to be?" D.O,another Room Cleaner,asked him sarcastically.

"I've heard that there's a celebrity coming in as our first guest,so i called a paparazzi." Sehun whispered to the men.They looked at him,questioning why would he call a paparazzi.Wasn't out of his good heart of course."If he gets good pictures he'll give me a little something something..." Sehun smirked.

"Ooohhh..." the two men said in unision.

"And i thought you wanted to help a poor man feed his family..." Chanyeol sneered.He looked at the other side of the pool and spotted Baekhyun heading for the bar with an anknown dude.",Baekhyun's coming!" he gasped and plunged behind the counter.

D.O and Sehun turned away from where their friend was hiding and started chit chatting like he was never there.Baekhyun neared them and looked at them with a blank stare.

"Where is Chanyeol?" he asked them.

"He went that way!" they said together but pointed in different directions.

Baekhyun huffed and smiled in a suspiciously sweet way.He nodded at Sehun to lower himself.Sehun bent his knees a bit but it wasn't enough for the giant to come at Baekhyun's eye level.He nodded again and Sehun obliged.When they were eye to eye,the older smacked Sehun,leaving him speechless.

"That was because you lied.".

"But Baekhyun i did-" Sehun got interupted by yet another smack that shut him up for good.

Baekhyun turned to D.O.

"Don't even think about it." D.O deadpanned.

"Listen to me dwarf,don't make me report you for all the furniture and room sets you've cuffed for your beach house." Baekhyun threatened.D.O looked at him.

"He's back here." he said and pointed behind his back.Chanyeol emerged from his hiding spot.

"Thanks bro." the Bartender sneered."What can i do for you,oh! great Head Room Attendant?".

"Aanyway.."Baekhyun said while rolling his eyes," I want you to show Kai around,he's the new Server." he continued and pushed Kai to the front.

"Hello,nice to meet you." he greeted.The men didn't give him a second look.

"Why don't you do it?" D.O asked to know.

"Tell me something D.O..Did you fell off a counter or something when you were little?" Baekhyun asked,promptly leaving the pool with all the others looking at him confused.

"So..." Sehun started,turning all the attention onto the newcomer,"..what cruel fate brought you to this hotel?".Kai just shrugged and ordered an orange juice from a very displeased Chanyeol.

 

 

All the staff was gathered in the lobby,waiting impatiently for orders.Suho and Baekhyun were standing side by side in front of the reception desk,scanning the group of people in front of them.

"Listen up losers,because of your inefficiency to do basic things on time,you have fifteen minutes to make this lobby look like the Buckingham Palace.In fifteen minutes our first guest for the season,a notable public figure i may add,will set foot in this mess of a hotel.If i see a speck of dust on his shoes,you're all fired!" Suho announced.

The staff scattered around like rats on Speed,trying to make the lobby presentable.Suho and Baekhyun observed them with a wicked smile as they were sitting on top of the reception counter.

"Gooodd.." Baekhyun applaud.

 

 

Hello guys!This is a tryout for a new fic!The stories format will be one-shots or two/three parts,like half-independed episodes!Tell me your opinion if i should continue with this! 

Lots of love<3