We are friend!

Yes, I need you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minhyun's POV

Jisung dragged me right after we arrived to the dance studio.  "Yah. You didn't checked your phone?", his eyebrows furrowed. I shake my head and checked my phone. 3 missed calls and 10 new messages from Jisung hyung. I read all his messages and shocked. "Seongwu is here? But, he said that he won't be coming to studio today? Wait. What if they bumped into each other?", i asked Jisung hyung. Worried. I don't want Hwa Young to think that we are trying to make her meet Seongwu again. I bring her today after only because Seongwu said he got some plan and couldn't come to the studio. But, I didn't know his plan got cancel. Oh my god. She might be disappointed with us when she saw Seongwu is here. "You bring her home. Seongwu is in the toilet right now. So, you should bring her home right now. I don't want things to get worse. I'm scared Seongwu might be mad and think that we try to make them meet on purpose.", Jisung hyung said. I noded and walked towards Hwa Young. "Young-ah. You have to follow me. Now.", i said as i hold her hand. My other friends are complaining because they still want to talk with her. Jisung hyung whispered something to them and i know, he tell them about the same thing that he told me just now. I pulled her up forcely because I need to be fast. They finally realize it, "Oh right. Minhyun hyung you didn't show her the new cafe down there? You should bring her there.", Daniel said and everyone agree with him. Suddenly, i heard the toilet door opening. "Sh*t". I feel like my heart stop beating. 

 

Hwa Young's POV

"Ong Seongwu.", I said with a smile. He look happy to see me too. Okay. Actually, this is the plan. Yes.The plan that Seongwu told me last time. We want to surprise our friends and tell them that me and Seongwu are actually friends. We are already excited imagining their schocked face and expecting their no-ending questions. I high fived Seongwu and stand beside him, "We are friend!". Yes! They are shocked. Both me and Seongwu laughed out really loud because we have been waiting for this moment for almost one month! But, wait.. Oh my god. Why does it feel weird? I feel there's tension in the air. They ... didn't laugh. Are they mad? No. They can't be mad after what they did to us. To me and Seongwu. I look at Seongwu. He shrugged his shoulders. He didn't know what happen too. I walked to Minhyun. "Eyy. What's with that face?", i try to make him laugh. He- No. Everyone. Everyone still look at me and Seongwu with a serious face.

 

Author's POV

"What are you two doing right now? What is the meaning behind all this?", Jisung asked and look at Seongwu. Seongwu laugh, "It's a surprise! Hwa Young and me are friend. But, of course, nothing more than that. You guys please don't ever thin-", Minhyun cut Seongwu's word, "Really? Both of you think this is funny? For real?", Minhyun said as he look at you and Seongwu. "Ahh.. So, both of you really think this as a joke.", Sungwoon said with a sarcastic laugh. Both you and Seongwu are dumbfounded. This is not supposed to be like this. "We are so worried that both of you really mad at us. We really thought that we have make a big mistake to you and we still feel guilty untill today but you guys take this as a joke?", Jisung said with a serious look. "Eyy hyung. What's wrong. Don't act like this. We only-", "Ong Seongwu. I'm not joking. I'm being serious right here!", Jisung shouted while looking at Seongwu and you with a disappointed face.

You couldn't talk as you feel like you want to cry. You never expect the situation will be like this. This is a mess. Yes. A mess created by you and Seongwu. Both of you never thought it could turn like this. "You, Lee Hwa Young. Don't try to use your tears on us. You lied to us. You both still think you did nothing wrong? I'm disappointed. I'm sad. I'm mad at both of you. We lived with this guilty feeling for almost a month. I can't believe it both of you really take this as a joke.", Minhyun added. The younger ones only keep silent but you can see disappointment in their face. Jisung grabbed his bag, "Both of you stay and think about your doings. What is your mistake. What if both of you at our place? We respect your feelings but you may forget, we have feelings too.", he walked out from the dance studio. The others follow him. Seongwu grabbed Daniel's wrist, "Daniel. Please listen.", the younger only look at him with disappointment and wiped his hand off, "Jisung hyung is right. You should think what you and Hwa Young have done.", Daniel leaves. "Hyung! Kids! I'm sorry!", Seongwu shouted but got ignored.

Seongwu suddenly look at you and scratched back of his neck, "I- I think they are taking revenge on us. W-wait and see. They are going to surprise us soon and laughing at us." Seongwu said. You shaked your head, "I don't think so Seongwu. I never saw Minhyun mad like that. He look so disappointed. Jihoon, Daehwi, and Jaehwan too. Ahhh. How should I face them tomorrow.", you said with a heavy sighed. "No. Don't worry. Let's wait until tomorrow. They will be fine. Maybe they are still shocked.", Seongwu said. You know. He try to make you feel better. But, you can see from his face, that he is scared too.

 

.....

 

They really ignored you. This is the 3rd day they ignored you.They didn't greet you and been avoiding you. They never sit beside you anymore in class and they eat lunch without you. Your usually noisy groupchat have been silent for 3 days. You do text them, apologizing but they didn't respond. They leave you on read. Seongwu also get treated just like you. Got ignored by everyone. Actually, last time you chatted Seongwu is 2 days ago. And he didn't chat you too. Both of you didn't know what you should do.Today, you try to sit with them during lunch. They didn't even look at you and they stand up leaving you alone. They didn't finish their meals. You swallow your food hard, trying to stop yourself from crying. You couldn't finish your meal, you stand up and went back to your class. After school, you text your friends personally, apologize to each of them. But, only Jaehwan replied. You smile when you saw Jehwan's name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter