#Final

Chanyeol's Genie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the story of a sassy genie that fall in love with the rescuer.

 

 

Chanyeol considered himself as a pure boy with lack of charm. He finds himself always stumble in front of his crush, Kai on his way back. He had always been Kai’s fan for a very long time. He even registered himself as a fan under the fanclub of Kai.

Kai is so popular around the school.

Who is Kai?

For an introduction, Kai aka Kim Jongin has a muscular thigh and taut abs. How Chanyeol knows? Chanyeol always got his chance to ogle over Kai’s flat stomach and hard rock abs. Lord spend His quality time to create Kai in a perfect way.

Just like the usual shoujou comic book Chanyeol always read before, the hero must be athletic and sportsman. Like hell, Kai is so awesome in his game. Kai always smile whenever he saw Chanyeol around.

It seems like Kai knows that Chanyeol exist. That would be more than enough for Chanyeol to stay alive for the entire month without going closer to Kai.

But somehow, human tends to be very greedy. Chanyeol wasn’t excuse. He became greedy for Kai. He wanted Kai all for himself.

He wanted Kai to be his in mere time. He couldn’t stand Kai became so irresistible and valuable in both girls’ and boys’ eyes.  

Because he is a human.

And human always want something that wasn’t his.

 

 

“But sis…”

“No young man. You sit there for a very long time till someone kind releases you. You heard me.”

“You don’t order me!”

“I am not, certainly. I’m just following the rules. You better play along, Baekhyun-ah. You have caused a lot of damage in our world. The King wasn’t happy with you destroying the monument.”

“But sis…”

“I hope to see you soon.”

And poof. His sister is gone and Byun Baekhyun is getting caged in the old teapot. As Baekhyun remember his sister, Soo Young said, that someone will going to free him soon. Soo Young don’t know when but she didn’t promise Baekhyun anything.

Baekhyun hates it.

He is born with 9 sisters and he is the only younger brother. The eldest, Taeyeon is attending university as a human for her good deed. The youngest sister, Seo Hyun became the King’s wife, but never has she begged for the King to bargain the punishment. Seo Hyun thinks Baekhyun needs a punishment.

The other sisters including Baekhyun are a real genie. Except for the second sister, Jessica. At first, the second sister is the real genie just like them. But somehow, the King ordered her to be a Goblin and the rumor said she’s already die getting out the swords off from her chest.

Baekhyun sit there.

Thinking about his sisters.

Baekhyun suddenly cries. He wants to devour his ice-cream. He wanted to eat his breakfast, lunch and dinner. He wanted to play his kite. He wanted to flirts with the girl next door he knows.

He wanted to help his sister Sunny with her mathematic. He wanted to help his sister, Tiffany to chop the woods.

He missed everyone.

And he thinks, it is not his fault, a genie of everything, to stumble over the monument. He is sorry for making the monument falls over.  

Baekhyun sleeps.

Waiting for his rescuer.

 

 

Chanyeol is crying. How could Kai did that to him? He didn’t expect that his angel of kindness, Kim Kai have the heart to pour a drink on him? Just because of a stupid dare, Kai pours a drink in front of the crowd and laugh like a maniac himself.

Chanyeol didn’t expect that Kai is different.

Chanyeol thought that Kai is kind. Chanyeol knows that Kai is kind. It just his friend is corrupt and it corrupt Kai to be like them too. The friends of Kai throw a lot of hate toward Chanyeol. They think Chanyeol is a retard and they need to stay Kai away from him.

Chanyeol know that he lack of charm and luck. Kai is finally away and publicly shaming him in front of the crowds and he had nothing left in his. Still, Chanyeol kept his feeling all for Kai. For him, Kai is not at fault.

For Chanyeol, Kai is his everything.

He won’t sacrifice nor back off from Kai. He had always been Kai fans for almost 4 years and he doesn’t planning to resign soon.

Chanyeol looks at Youtube. The King4Shame user has uploaded a video of Chanyeol getting a bashful kiss from the water that was dumped by Kai on his head. A thousand viewers in such a short time and Chanyeol saw a lot of comments down there are insulting him.

They think Kai is cool.

They think, whoever were recording the whole moment without calling anyone to step in to save Chanyeol is great. They think Chanyeol’s video is such an entertainment. They think, publicly shaming some nerd like Chanyeol is worth their time and data.

Chanyeol eyes were tricked.

Damn you, Kim Kai.

Finally his heart saying that. Chanyeol wiped harshly his over-flowing tears. He quickly click disliked and thumbs down all the comments that were insulting him in person. And, he thumbs down to some comments that saying dumping water on Chanyeol is cool.

That’s not cool, Chanyeol wanted to shout. He’s ing ashamed with himself. As he has to drag himself out from the cafeteria all drench.

Chanyeol commented, “Bullying is not cool. Did ya think u r cool while doing dis?” and Chanyeol receives thousand replies under it. Chanyeol didn’t bother to read it anyway. He is sure all of them are going to insult him till end.

Chanyeol is tired. Chanyeol is tired giving his love but finally left unrecognized by the crush. Chanyeol want some luck in him.

Chanyeol believes in star.

Star would grant him his luck, he know it soon.

 

 

Baekhyun woke up and he is shook to see that he saw a tree, a sun and a boy who is sleeping soundly. He touches his leg and he knows that he is standing tall on the ground with eyes bulging. He brushes his clothes off, hoping to lessening crease that he knows he’s doing something stupid.

Baekhyun giddily jump around. He saw a squirrel and he grabs it before kissing him on lips. The squirrel however wasn’t feeling happy like him and it shriek. But it didn’t bother Baekhyun though.

He is free. He is free away from a lot of trouble.

“What shall I do in this windy day?” Baekhyun murmurs. He walks around to find his old house and give it some good kicks.

And his old home is in the boy hands. He is hugging it and Baekhyun saw how puffy his eyes are. His nose is red, meaning that he is crying hard just like Baekhyun used to do when he is boring and he needs entertainment.

The boy sleeves are drenches and he smelled sweet.

Baekhyun saw ants are crowding his shirt. Baekhyun do some justices with shooing the ants away with his magic.

This could be my saver based on the teapot, Baekhyun’s heart whispered.

Baekhyun kindly wakes him up.

“A minute mom…” the boy grumbled, hiding his face behind the teapot.

“As much I am a man and you liking my home that much, I suggest you to let it go by second. I appreciate that much, young man.” Baekhyun says, grabbing his shoulder harshly.

The boy finally responds to him. He opens his eyes before scanning everything around him.

“Where I am?” He asked.

“Where the hell I know? Like hello, you releases me from there and you are asking me where are we?” Baekhyun sassed back.

The boy blinks.

“Who are you?”

“I am your freaking imagination and your genie. Come on get up from your bum.”

The boy pouts.

“Why are you my imagination? I sorta hoping that you are real.”

Baekhyun is getting enough with the boy. Baekhyun isn’t good with his tolerance and he knows that this boy needs a one or two slaps for him to be fully conscious with the surroundings.

Baekhyun know he’s doing the right one.

He slap him.

“What are you doing?! That’s hurt!” The boy shriek, painfully. Almost like a girl for Baekhyun. So unmanly.

“Hurt? It’s great since you are conscious. Welcome to your world, hello! I am real and I am your real genie.” Baekhyun tells him.

The boy blinks again.

“Am I dreaming?”

“For the freaking time, before I punch you for good, you better be…”

“ , he is real! Says you genie in order to verify that you are real!”

“I ain’t ing myself.” Baekhyun frowns badly.

The boy grins widely.

“Genie is real.”

Baekhyun nodded.

 

 

Chanyeol learns that Baekhyun likes to sneezes when butterfly is around. Baekhyun always fascinated by every little thing that happened around him. Just like when he accidentally poked Chanyeol’s iPhone because he thought it is a living bug.

Baekhyun is nice, even his mouth is kind of sassy.

“When can I redeem my wishes, Baekhyun?” Chanyeol politely asks. Baekhyun says that he needs to supervise the moment when Chanyeol need those wishes.

Baekhyun hummed.

“Actually, I have to grant you three wishes. And I just don’t want you to waste all those wishes for something that wouldn’t make you regret. You know what I’m saying?” Baekhyun says, smiling.

Chanyeol don’t get it. But he doesn’t care less.

“What are you wishing for?” Baekhyun suddenly asked. He is kind of interested with Chanyeol wishes. From Baekhyun’s opinion, Chanyeol already had everything. He might be average but at least it more than enough.

Chanyeol has a stable family, not an abusive. Chanyeol’s hair is curly and Baekhyun likes it. Baekhyun keep that as a secret from Chanyeol though.

He couldn’t let the boy know that he had some weird feelings for the hair.

Chanyeol eyes glitter in stars.

“Really? You can give me my first wishes?” Chanyeol beam.

Baekhyun nodded.

“Just try me.”

“Okay okay. I wanted to be handsome and everyone forgets the previous me. They’ll know the handsome Chanyeol not the nerd Chanyeol. Can you do that for me?” Chanyeol ask. He’s already giggling at his own question.

“Calm down dude. Those were two wishes in one sentence. You can only request per one only. Pick which one.” Baekhyun remind.

Chanyeol pouts but nevertheless he is thinking his hard now. Baekhyun almost fascinated the way Chanyeol closes his eyes and hands in front of his chest, clasping.

Damn, did Chanyeol know that he is such an earth? Baekhyun knows his comparison is (as he just gets out from his teapot) but he couldn’t think anything to Chanyeol. Chanyeol is almost perfect.

Baekhyun ponders why people around him hurt him?

“Okay. I want to request now.” Chanyeol announces.

“Go ahead.”

“I want to be handsome, jaw-breaker to those who saw me.” Chanyeol said.

“You sure you won’t regret this afterall?” Baekhyun wants confirmation.

Chanyeol nodded.

He wanted this. No, he needs this. So he can give Kim Kai a piece of his action on what he did to him today.

Baekhyun shrugs.

“Request for One Wishes, granted.”

 

 

Baekhyun hadn’t tested his power for a very long time, to be honest. And when he woke up by Chanyeol’s manly shriek, he finally realized that this is the day where Chanyeol will be living in his polished face.

Baekhyun act to be sleeping. Chanyeol will trash him in his sleep in case the magic didn’t affect him and he is still the ugly duckling, just like Chanyeol said last night. In case.

“What the is happening with my eyes?” Baekhyun heard Chanyeol asking himself in the toilet.

Baekhyun pray for his sister to come to fetch him.

“What the—I don’t know that my nose is this bridge.” Chanyeol murmurs, loud enough for him to hear from the bed.

“Damn, this jaw can slice any fingers that touch this.”

Oh .

Baekhyun his first magic. And Chanyeol wasn’t happy with the effect. Chanyeol must be hating his new looks.

Baekhyun quickly closed his eyes and back to his act; pretending to be sleeping until Chanyeol come to punch him straight at his nose. Baekhyun could hear that Chanyeol’s footstep inching closer to him.

Baekhyun silently prays that he will be able to return to his world after getting a punch from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol grabs him.

“Baek?” Chanyeol calls him.

Baekhyun keeps pretending.

“Wake up. It’s already 7 a.m.” Chanyeol said.

This is weird, Baekhyun thought. Is this Chanyeol’s way of getting mad? Like, he woke Baekhyun with hesitated and Baekhyun didn’t expect Chanyeol to softly grab his shoulder. Or, is this Chanyeol’s way becoming nice before throwing his strong punches on Baekhyun’s face?

No one knows that for sure.

Baekhyun is so dead but he has to wake up.

Baekhyun pretends to yawn and closed his eyes back.

“I’m tired.” Baekhyun says in order to escapes.

“Baek, you have to see my face.” Chanyeol said, sternly.

Baekhyun gulps.

He slowly opens his eyes.

 

“Holy .”

 

 

 

“Oh my god. Lord, is that Park Chanyeol?”

“Park Chanyeol who had the curly hair?”

“Is that even him?”

“He look…”

“Hot. Gorgeous.”

 

Chanyeol couldn’t help but to smile whenever he heard that from everyone in the school hall. He still wore his flannel jacket and somehow, people took notices on his face instead. Chanyeol learns that people recognizes handsome people.

With handsome face, an old yet untrendy shirt like his green flannel will stood out the most. Chanyeol already know that after he’s stepping in the school.

Chanyeol saw Jongdae who liked to poke fun about his hair is having a mental breakdown when Chanyeol passed by him just now. Jongdae looked speechless as he think Chanyeol is one mad man.

He get it by the way.

Chanyeol is handsome. In term of miracle, Chanyeol is one of the miracle according to every eyes in their high school.

“I don’t know why, but I some had feeling that you actually want to impress someone.” Baekhyun whispered. Chanyeol insist that Baekhyun should tag along with him. Baekhyun who are still star struck followed after him.

“Yes, I am.” Chanyeol replied, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He was so shocked seeing his face in the mirror. He didn’t expect that Baekhyun’s magic and his wishes blend well.

His new face is still his, but with some sparkle, all the hideous freckles were all gone. Chanyeol thought of getting laser to getting rid of them, but with Baekhyun here, Chanyeol didn’t need any cosmetic surgeries.

“Who is he?”

Chanyeol smirk.

“A male god.”

“Serious?”

Chanyeol didn’t say anything afterward.

 

 

 

“Who is that?”

“That, my boy, is actually Park Chanyeol.”

“No way in hell.”

“I know right. Is he getting a cosmetic surgery? But that was impossible. Since getting a surgery will get you all purplish and it takes time to recover.”

“How come you know that?”

“Oh come on Kim, there’s internet and book.”

“Suho, is that Park Chanyeol?”

“Kai, I’m going to kick your if you keep asking me that.”

 

Kai jaw had it hung. He didn’t expect Chanyeol to strut the hallway with a blue jeans and his green flannel. The green flannel that he thought it was hideous before but now, it turned to be the most beautiful thing on a beautiful creatures like Chanyeol himself.

Kai gets flabbergasted when Chanyeol easily grabs a can of Coke from the upper shelf. Kai just realized that Chanyeol is tall.

“Dude, you okay over there?” Suho waved his hand in front of Kai. Kai doesn’t look like himself today.

“Suho, he’s just checking out the new Park Chanyeol.” Xiumin says, laughing.

“I am not!” Kai bark.

“Oh, so you heard that huh?”

Kai shook his head.

“No… I’m just wondering why… How is he…”

“You mean how he’s changing in just one night, you mean that?” Suho bombed him with the actual question.

“Yeah.”

Suho shrugged, “I don’t know but you can always ask him since he is your biggest fans among all.” Suho tells.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter