Chapter 1.

Nan Geudaemanui Oppa.

 

Nan geudaemanui Oppa.

I’m your only Oppa.

I’ve known you for over 10 years already.

We’ve laughed.

We’ve cried.

We’ve shared almost everything together.

You’re my best friend, my brother.

Well, that’s what the rest of the group sees us.

That’s how you see us.

 

The stage lit up. Roars came from the vast sea of people before their eyes. And suddenly, their blood began pumping. A familiar beat sank into their brains and their bodies moved in sync. This was the daily life of Super Junior.

As the end of the song neared, Sapphire blue glow sticks filled the stadium. The stage lights suddenly turned black and the members retreated to the back of the stage, loud sighs of relief filling the air. This was how every concert was.

Every member went their separate ways. Either to get something to drink or to change, or even to call friends or loved ones. Donghae on the other hand turned his attention to his blond band mate, wearing his usual goofy smile.

“You did good, Hyukkie! You nailed the break down.”

“Thanks, Hae.”

The blond monkey flashed the fish a gummy smile before drying his hair off with a small towel. Donghae’s eyes stayed glued to his friend, studying every move he made. Even the way he simply dried his hair was absolutely breath taking.

He was soon snapped from his stares when a familiar voiced called him, making him turn abruptly.

“Hae!”

“Mm?”

Super Junior’s Angel-like leader casually walked toward his dongsaeng’s, drink in hand. With a dimply smile, he placed his hands in his back pockets, looking from one to the other.

“You guys have off tomorrow, right?”

In unison, they nodded, pulling a chuckle from the angel.

“I see. Well, the rest of us have to go for a talk show, except for Yesung who’s going to Kona Beans. None of us will be home until late so, you might have to cook for yourselves. Make sure you clean up a little.”

Both males groaned loudly, looking at each other before hanging their heads. They’ve been nothing but busy, the last thing they wanted to do was clean the apartment. Leeteuk glared, crossing his arms before huffing.

“Oh, come on guys! It won’t kill you! I’ll leave some money so you guys could go shopping for whatever you feel like making. And you HAVE TO MAKE SOMETHING. Because, when we get back, we’ll be expecting left overs! Last time poor Wookie almost had a heart attack! He thought we were all going to die of starvation! I don’t want to go out at 2 in the morning to get stuff for dinner, alright?”

With a sweet smile, the leader his heels and returned down the hallway. Both male looked at each other once again, laughing a bit before grabbing their belongings and retreating down the hallway.

Geudaen namanui namja.

You’re my only boy.

Hangsang ne gyeote isseo julge.

I will always be by your side.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just the beginning so I'm sorry for the first chapter being so short. ;A;

I'll make sure the next one is longer!