Fin

Girls Like Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a sunny Saturday afternoon, Byulyi is riding her yellow bike currently on her way to her best friend Yongsun's house. Backpack on her back and feet pedal quickly cause she is excited to see her best friend, who is also her longtime crush.

Yongsun told her that she and Eric are planning to host a party this weekend and the girl invited Byulyi to come. At first, the taller girl plans to deny the invitation but then change her mind at the last minute. She wanted to keep an eye on Yongsun and especially Eric, the guy can get quite violent when he is drunk.

Upon reaching the house of Yongsun, Byulyi let the bike roll to a stop and quickly getting off of it and let it fall to the ground, not caring if it will be in the way later on. She took quick steps to the door and waste no time before forming a fist with her left hand and knocking on the door. She looks down at the ground and tucks the loose strands of her hair behind her ears as she waits.

Within seconds, the door open, it was like her best friend had been waiting right by the door for her to come. A slight smile adorns the taller girl's face when she saw the beauty of her dream. Yongsun, on the other hand, smiles brightly the moment she opens the door and saw Byulyi, standing right in front of her. 

They hug each other briefly, with Yongsun's arm around Byulyi's neck and the taller girl has her arms around her best friend's waist. Then she saw Eric come out from the kitchen, he walks over to Byulyi, drapes his right arm around her shoulder and nudges her head with his other hand. Byulyi pushes his hand away, she is quite annoyed at him for doing tha......actually she's just annoyed at his presence in general.

Byulyi heads to Yongsun's room and drops off her bag before coming back out to the kitchen where Yongsun is sitting on the counter with a cigarette in , taking a puff out of it and Eric standing right next to her, smoking also. 

When Eric saw Byulyi, he walks to the other side of the kitchen without saying a word. The girl looks at him before hopping up on the counter to sit next to Yongsun, the shorter girl looks at her best friend with a smile on her face before putting the cigarette up to the taller girl's mouth. Byulyi took a drag of the cigarette as Yongsun let it go. They sat there smoking in silence and smiles at each other with Eric on the other side also smoking and choking down his beer.

Byulyi had her eyes focus on Yongsun, anyone looking at her can tell that she loves the other girl, but Byulyi is too afraid to tell her best friend about her feeling because she's worry that if she tells the other girl then she would lose her. Suddenly Byulyi had a moment of flashback to that one time when her, Yongsun and Eric were out in a field. Eric was practicing his batting skill while Yongsun was just dancing around and letting herself lose, Byulyi couldn't take her eyes off of the shorter girl and the whole time the only thought that ran through her mind was how beautiful this girl in front of her is and how much in love she is with her. 

"Hey, hey Byul" Yongsun waves her hand in front of the taller girl

Byulyi snaps out of her daydream, "Hey Yong, what is it?"

"I ask you if you want to go swimming before all the other people come for the party?"

"S-sure," Byulyi then hops off of the counter and held her hand out to Yongsun. "Come on, my lady."

Yongsun smiles widely and holds Byulyi's hand tightly as she hops off of the counter. Yongsun spread her fingers wide and pushes them between the gaps of Byulyi's fingers so their hands intertwine. Together they walk to Yongsun's room and the shorter girl swings their intertwine hands animatedly. 

Upon reaching Yongsun's room, the shorter let go of the hand that she is holding, which make Byulyi a little disappointed but try not to show it on her face. Yongsun head straight to the window on the other side of the room, while Byulyi walks to the mirror. 

They took off their top at the same time and Byulyi took a peek at Yongsun through the mirror before bending down and taking her swimming suit out of her backpack. Yongsun, who is on the other side of the room turn back to take a peek on Byulyi as she is tying on her swim top. After putting on her swim top, Byulyi felt her best friend looking at her so she too turns back to look at her best friend. They smile slightly at each other, a smile that is like they have a secret to hide.

They finish changing and head down to the pool, Byulyi saw Eric laying shirtless on one of the pool chairs, looking like he had passed out. She was hoping that he is cause she can't stand hearing his annoying voice and seeing his face that always only smirk or scowl.

The two girls quietly get into the pool and play with each other in the water, at one point Byulyi took in a mouthful of water before swimming closer to Yongsun and split the water at the short girl face, she has a wide grin on her face right afterward. "YAHHHHH! MOON BYULYI THAT IS SO GROSS."

Byulyi laughs but stops short when Yongsun splashes water toward her direction. They two started a water fight fill with laughter but soon were interrupted by Eric, who decided that he is going to be a and cannoning ball himself into the pool and splashing water everywhere. 

After spending about another forty-five in the pool, the three got out and chill out. Eric went back to laying on the pool chair, while Byulyi spread out a towel on the ground and lay on it and Yongsun sitting with her feet submerged in the water.

Eric was petting his dog before hearing his phone ding, he sat up and checking his phone as he took a swig of the beer that he is drinking. After reading the message that his friend had sent him, the guy drunkenly got up and almost tripping over his dog. He stumbles his way back inside the house, knocking over a few empty cans of beer that are sitting on the table.

Byulyi and Yongsun decided to go back into the house and take a shower. "Come on Byul, we can just shower together."

"W-what?" Byulyi blushes bright red, "I-I'll just take a shower in your guest bathroom."

"Come on, it's not like we have never shower together before, why are you being shy for?" Yongsun smirks and tugs on the taller girl's arm.

"Yong, I don't think this is a good idea."

"Why not?" Yongsun pulls her best friend into the bathroom that is connected to her room.

"B-because I lo...." Byulyi stops short, eyes open wide and panic starts to kick in.

"Because you what?" Yongsun stares curiously at the other girl.

"Nothing nothing, let's just hurry and shower." Byulyi reluctantly gave into Yongsun's request because she knows that if she didn't then Yongsun would question her about what she almost spill.

 Byulyi started to get undress as she avoids looking at Yongsun, she knew that the moment her eyes make contact with any part of the shorter girl's body, her mind is going to lose it.

"Come here, Byul. Why are you just standing there?" Yongsun who is already in the tub with water filling up to her stomach, motion for her best friend to come over.

Byulyi took slow steps, still looking down at her feet like they are the most interesting thing in the world. Once her toes hit the side of the tub, she let out a shaking breath and closes her eyes before climbing in.

Yongsun look at the other girls with question and concern, "are you ok Byul? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no Yong!" Byulyi whips her head up with her eyes wide open. "It's nothing wrong....." The blood rushes back onto her cheeks and turns her face to the side almost immediately.

Yongsun moves closer and cups the taller one's face and turns it to look at her, "are you sure that nothing is wrong? You keep on avoiding looking at me the moment we got in here."

"I-I-I....it's nothing Yong."

"If that is the case, then look at me straight in the eyes and tell me that nothing is wrong." 

Byulyi sighs but did as she asked, she stare straight into Yongsun's eyes. "I promise that nothing is wrong and you didn't do anything wrong."

"Alright," the shorter girl nods before pulling her best friend into a hug, their body practically pressing against each other with no gaps between them. This makes Byulyi gasps quietly in surprise and blushes harder. "Let me just hug you like this for a bit, Byul."

Byulyi shyly nods, thanking the one above that Yongsun can't see her blushing face right now or the other girl will interrogate her till no end.

They stay like that for a bit with Yongsun snuggling her face into the other girl's neck and Byulyi being all tense up, but eventually, she was able to relax her body and just think about how this could be her only chance to be this close to Yongsun, so enjoy it while she can.

After the bath, the two got out and dry themselves off and got dress into shorts and baggy long sleeves, wrapping their wet hair in the towel. 

"Do you want to go join the others?"

"No, you can go first if you want. I will be out there in a little bit." 

"I'll just stay in here with you, you know that I don't really like socializing with other people that much."

"Then why did you decide to host a party?"

"Eric wanted it and he was bothering me about it the whole last week, I just give in and let him do what he wanted so he could shut up."

"Byulyi nods in understanding, she never like Eric that much anyway. Part of her is jealous that he is the one with Yongsun instead of her being with Yongsun, but she also hates the fact that he is controlling, easily jealous, and is an to almost everyone even his own girlfriend. "I don't know how you put up with him, but I have to give you a lot of credit for it."

"Hey, do you want to do our nails?" Yongsun tries to avoid the topic, she doesn't want to admit that Byulyi is right when the other girl had warned her about dating Eric and how he can be such an at times.

"Sure," Byulyi rummage around the bathroom to look for the nail supplies bucket that Yongsun always kept on one of the shelves in the closet. When she found it, she pulls it out of the closet and sat down on the floor next to Yongsun. 

"Do mine first," Yongsun held out her hand for Byulyi to do her nails.

The taller girl picks up the bottle of black nail polish and shakes it before opening it, she took Yongsun's hand and starts painting the girl's nail.

As Byulyi's attention is on carefully painting Yongsun's nail, the other girl stares at Byulyi's lips. Yongsun couldn't help herself but steal glances at her best friend's lips. After finish painting each other nail, they move to Yongsun's bedroom and Byulyi asks Yongsun to help her put on lipgloss.

The shorter girl agrees, taking the lipgloss bottle from her vanity table and sitting down on her bed before opening the lid, "come closer to me Byul." 

The taller girl approaches her best friend and sitting on the bed next to Yongsun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter