TS: Halloween Special 2018

Make Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vampire AU (sorta)

Jessica Jung had it all. She had her own fashion brand that was gaining popularity and interest. Her sister was now finally acting in a really cool drama. And on top of that, she was able to put her parents on early retirement. This year, she was able to send them off to the Bahamas. A thank you for all they had done for her and her sister throughout the years. The two of them couldn’t have done it without the love and support their parents showed them.

 

It was Halloween and despite her age of 29, she enjoyed the holiday like any child around the world. Herself and her friends particularly enjoyed spending the night at their favorite club dressed up in the year’s costume. It had been their tradition since they turned the legal age to drink. They would dance the night away until their livers screamed for mercy.

 

Putting on the finishing touches of her make-up, her phone started blaring. It was a particular ringtone she had set for a friend. The ringtone signaled that she was getting an incoming call from her best friend. Placing down her lipstick, she answered the call and placed the call on speaker.

 

“Yah! Jessica Jung, where are you?!” whined the voice on the line.

 

A chuckle escaped her lips, “Yah Hwang Miyoung, are you already drunk?!” she shot back.

 

“No~” the voice said trying to display innocence. “But seriously, Jessi, we’re waiting for you! Hyoyeon wants to get his groove on and Sunny wants to start taking all the shots we’ve ordered!”

 

Another chuckle, “Alright, I just finished with my make-up. I’ll be there soon, I promise!”

 

“You better!”

 

 

···

 

 

It didn’t take her long to get to the club. She chuckled at the thought of nearly scaring her Taxi driver when she got into the vehicle. The ahjussi wasn’t really paying attention until he turned around to collect his money, the dude nearly had a heart attack. But she guesses that just means she did well getting ready.

 

Her eyes scanned the line that was forming out the door. She shook her head for the people waiting. The best thing of being a famous fashion designer was, well, she was famous. Now that people began to recognize her, she didn’t have to wait in line. She sauntered towards the bouncers and flashed her signature smile. They quickly bowed and moved the red velvet crowd control. She pats the man’s shoulder and made her way inside.

 

Upon entering, the lights were dim and the neon lights that were usually blue were orange for the night. Everyone in the club were dressed in the typical Halloween costumes. From favorite superheroes, to ty nurses, and ridiculous cartoon characters, tonight was going to be fun. She quickly made her way to the VIP section where she could hear the loud voices of her friends.

 

“Yah! Are you all starting without me?!” her voice boomed causing her friends to stop bickering and turn towards her. Their faces lit up and they quickly ran to her with open arms.

 

“Oooh~ a y vampire has joined our table tonight,” the shortest of the group grinned. She was dressed up in a white button down covered in blood. Her dark brown hair tied back and her make up heavy white with dark eyeliner and red lipstick. A zombie, classic.

 

She smiles and shows off her fake fangs that nearly took her forever to figure out how to put on.

 

Her bubbly best friend came and hugged her tightly, as usual. She was a rather y little red riding hood. Her outfits were great on the curves.

 

And then came their clubbing expert. He gave her a quick head nod. He had been itching to start drinking. When they had finally acknowledged each other, he quickly picked up a shot glass and downed it like it was water. No chaser either. Now, he was dressed up as a cop, but a very attractive cop. His top was sleeveless that showed his very defined biceps. What made Jessica let out a chuckle was the hand cuffs that were hanging from his belt loop.

 

The last to greet her was the youngest of the group. He gave her a big hug and a light kiss on the cheek. He was definitely the male version of her little sister, which made her favor him out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter