~2~

It's US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His manager look at Seongwu with a smirk while he beat all the members one by one except Seongwu. Seongwu begged to his manager to let them go and beat him instead of the members, “This is what you get after you tell them about me. I warned you before! But, you still dare to tell them about this! Now your members have to pay for your doing.”, the manager said. Seongwu cry so hard and keep begging at the manager to stop when he see s looking so weak after being beaten up by his manager.

Jisung shaking Seongwu shoulder to wake him up as he’s been mumbling and crying in his sleep. The other members look so worried because they’ve been trying to wake him up for almost five minutes but Seongwu still didn’t wake up, “Seongwu-ah. Ong Seongwu. Open your eyes.”, Jisung shaking Seongwu body and slap his cheek lightly. Minhyun enter the room with a glass of water and sprinkle some water to Seongwu’s face. Seongwu open his eyes and panting so hard and shocked when he saw s. He let out a sigh of relieve because it's only a dream. His tears still streaming down on his cheek. They look a bit relieve when they saw Seongwu open his eyes, “It’s okay Seongwu-ah. Its’ just a dream. It’s a dream,” Minhyun said. He look at s and let out a relieved sigh. Daniel climbed up to Seongwu's bed and now sitting in front of Seongwu then wiped the older tears away, “What happen? Are you having a nightmare? We are going to call manager hyung if you didn’t wake up just now.”, Sungwoon said. Seongwu was so shocked after hearing the manager’s name and he cry again, “No. No. No. Don’t call him. Ple-please. Don- Don’t call him. Please.. I’m begging you.”, he is trembling and crying so hard. Daniel hug him, “Okay. Okay. We are not calling him. We only said we are going to call him if you didn’t wake up. We are so worried of you. You are fine now, hyung. Calm down.”, he said worriedly. The other members was shocked to see Seongwu right now. This is their first time seeing Seongwu like this. Jisung then asked everyone to go back to their room and let Seongwu rest.  Daniel and Jisung try to make Seongwu calm down and after 30 minutes, Seongwu back to sleep. Jisung then went back to his bed. Daniel decide to sleep with Seongwu because he scared Seongwu might have the nightmare again. Daniel knows Seongwu is hiding something from them and he promise to himself that he will protect his favourite hyung. He hug the older one and they sleep in that position until the morning.

The next day at the practice room. Before they start practicing, the members gathered around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter