Chapter 2

Is it too late?

At school

I've reached school and parked my car. I was going to my class when

"Deer" someone shouted and that someone was none other than my best friend Chanyeol with Sehun. OMG Sehun look so cool 

"Hi guys" I said to them

"Hello noona" said Sehun. Yess he only sees me as her sister. I'm sad

"Yoong let's go to your class" said Chanyeol

So we went to my class and saw Luhan. Sehun went to him and they began to chat. When they were chatting a girl came to them and introduce herself. I was jealous because she was shaking hands with Sehun. So I went to them.

"Hey Pika whatcha doing with them? Oh let me introduce you to my husband." I told her

"He is Sehun my hubby" I told her. She was shocked and went away glaring at me. The boys might not be shocked since I do that all the time.

"Noona please stop telling everyone that I'm your husband" sehun told me

"Why Sehun it's funny. I was just kidding hahaha" I replied

"I'll be going now bye guys" Sehun went away.

Sehun's pov

I went away from them because it's awkward. Yoona noona always keep telling everyone that I'm her husband and I don't like it. What if she heard? I am in love with a girl. She is so beautiful well Yoona is beautiful too but I just can't take away my eyes from her .her name is Irene.

After 15 minutes the bell rang. Ugh class will start now.

Lunch break

Me and Kai went to canteen with my other hyungs.

We sit with Yoona noona's best friends. But Yoona noona is not there. While we were eating Yoona noona came with the four girls and one of them is my girl. Heeheee my Irene. I want to confess my feeling to her but I don't have the courage. 

"Hey guys meet Irene, Joy, wendy and Yeri, they are my new friends and juniors. Oh meet my friends and my husband Sehun" oh no. The four girls were shocked. What the noona. I hate her why does she have to tell infrin fof Irene now I won't be able to confess to her. 

"Excuse me" i walked away from there.