FINAL

When Chanyeol Is Pissed With His Fans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been three years since Chanyeol and Hanbyul got married witness by their close friends and love ones in a private wedding held in Lotte Hotel.

Six months into their marriage, the couple receive a blessing from god which their little Chanhyun. Chanyeol also share the news of him becoming father on his social media.

Ever since Hanbyul gave birth to Chanhyun, their little boy have received so much love from the couple, their families and also Chanyeol's fans who never fail to send Chanhyun gift.

While Chanyeol continue his schedule with EXO, Hanbyul became a full-time mom looking after their son. Occasionally, she is invited to events and also doing some shoots for brands.

Chanyeol couldnt be anymore happier when Hanbyul announced that she is pregnant with the second child during Chanhyun's first birthday celebration.

Just few months ago, Hanbyul gave birth to another boy, Chanhun. No words could describe how happy the couple is till today seeing their two boys coming into their lives.

 

"Honey im thinking of going on a family vacation together. What do you think?" Chanyeol suggest looking at his wife who is feeding their four months old Chanhun.

"Sound great but you do know its not easy to bring these two cuties abroad." Hanbyul reply looking at her husband.

"I know its not easy, but we will handle well with my help. You dont have to worry, i just want you to relax during the vacation." Chanyeol said caressing his wife cheek.

"Your help? You are my another baby but a big baby that i need to take care of aside from these two boys." Hanbyul joke making her husband pout at her words.

"But you know you love this big baby infront of you who give you two cute and handsome boys." Chanyeol reply then give her a quick kiss on her lips.

"Where do you want to go for our family vacation?" Hanbyul asks passing the sleeping Chanhun to Chanyeol as she button up her shirt.

"Japan. Its definitely a place that i have always wanted to bring the kids there." Chanyeol said making his wife smile the memories of them who used to go Japan alot during their dating phrase.

"I really missed going to Japan so much. Remember we went there alot when we were dating?" Hanbyul said.

"Yes we did. I missed it as much as you even though i just came back from Japan recently for concert. When these two grow older, i will definitely let them know their mommy and daddy love dates in Japan." Chanyeol whisper to his wife making her blush.

"We still have a long way for that to happen. I shall let my hubby make the arrangement for the trip, while i bring this cutie back to the nursery room." Hanbyul said as she gently take Chanhun from her husband and bring him back to the nursery room.

 

With that, Chanyeol start planning their family trip to Japan. He already informed his manager that he will be taking days off to spend with his family in Japan.

From booking of the air ticket to booking an apartment, Chanyeol make sure all his request will be done since this time round he is bringing not just his wife alone but two kids under three years old.

Chanyeol also make sure that his family trip will be a private trip which means there will be no fans and no paparazzi at the airport.

Ever since the birth of his two kids, he never really expose them much to the public except posting afew pictures of them on his social media.

 

The day before they depart for Japan, the couple packed their luggages making sure they bring everything they need and stuffs that their boys need. 

Chanyeol help his wife to pack the luggage fill with their children clothes and items with the list she write down so that it will be easier for him during packing while she take care of the boys in the living room.

After all the packing, Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter