Final

Untitled YugKook (Yugyeom x Jungkook)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung! Calm down!”

“Calm down? You want me to calm down?! How can I calm down when my baby brother just told me he is pregnant?!” Seokjin shouts from the other side of the room. “Who is he?”

“Who?” Jungkook ask tilting his head to the side.

“Don’t play dumb with me. Who’s the piece of that didn’t use a ?”

Jungkook didn’t say anything. Once his hyung finds out who the father of his baby is he is going to flip.

Seokjin gave Jungkook a sharp look. “Jeon Jungkook. Who is the piece of that got you pregnant?”

Jungkook shook his head, “No one.”

The elder scoffed. “What are you, the Mary? You can’t just get pregnant without the second party.”

“Hyung, it’s nobody. It was a one night stand.”

“One night stand?!” Seokjin shrieked. “You are too young to be having one night stands. Hell, you are too young to be having ! Jungkook you better tell who the father is before I go to your school and ask every male. You know I’ll do it. Not just me, but also Yoongi. And you know how protective he is of you.” He threatens his younger brother.

Jungkook gasps. No. Not Yoongi. He is going to kill him! There was this one time when he was fourteen, some boy from his class asked him out and he said yes. Jungkook was excited for his first date and he was even more excited since the boy who asked him out was the boy he has had a crush on for years. However, things didn’t go as smoothly as he thought they would. Before him and Junhong–his date–could even leave the house Yoongi threatened Junhong and that he better not force Jungkook to do anything.

The date went well, but with Seokjin and Yoongi calling him every five minutes, they both decided to just cut the date short. He and Junhong both thought it was best for them to just stay friends. Jungkook didn’t want to stay just friends, but he knew that Yoongi and Seokjin would be grilling Junhong all the time. So he let his first relationship end before it could even start.

Seokjin saw the horrified look on the younger’s face and smirked. “You better tell me who the father is before I tell Yoongi.”

Jungkook sighed in defeat. “Okay, I’ll tell you, but promise me you won’t get mad when I tell you.”

Seokjin smiles in triumph. “We’ll see.”

“Hyung!”

“Fine, I won’t, just tell me.”

Jungkook took a deep breath before opening his mouth. “Kim Yugyeom.”Jungkook stares up at his older brother waiting for some type of reaction.

“Kim Yugyeom. As in Im Jaebum’s little cousin Yugyeom?” Seokjin asked after a moment of silence.

Jungkook gave a small nod.

Seokjin stared at his little brother with an empty look on his face. He doesn’t how to feel. First, his little brother tells him that he is pregnant. Second, the father of baby, the son of a that got his precious little brother pregnant is Kim Yugyeom, the cousin of Im Jaebum. Jaebum, the bastard who stole his heart and broke it into a million pieces, he swore that he was never, ever going to cross paths with that ever again. The bastard left him for one of Seokjin’s good (ex) friends, Park Jinyoung.

“Hyung…” Jungkook weakly called out noticing how quiet his hyung is being.

Seokjin sighs. This is not about him; this is about his little brother and the baby that is growing inside of him. “Okay.” He said walking over to his little brother and taking a seat beside him. “Look, Jungkook. I’m sorry for yelling at you. I just, I just I told mom and dad that I would take care of you and make sure that nothing bad happened to you.” He began taking Jungkook’s hands and holding onto them. “I’m not mad at you, first of all. I’m disappointed.”

Jungkook hung his head down in shame. “I’m sorry, hyung.”

“No need to be sorry. No one is at fault here. Well, only that little Yugyeom for not wearing a .” Seokjin lies for he can make his little brother feel a little better.

“Hyung! Don’t call Yugyeom like that!” Jungkook shouts pulling his hands away from Seokjin.

“Yah!” The elder shouts back. “I can call him whatever I want! And don’t raise your voice at your elder!” He scolded smacking Jungkook’s arm.

Jungkook pouts, “Hyung that hurt.”

Seokjin rolls his eyes. “Oh shut up. You have been in more pain than that.”

“Like what?” The younger questions.

“When you had .”

Jungkook nodded at Seokjin’s words. “It did hurt at the beginning. Then Yugyeom said it would feel better and it did!”

Seokjin stares at Jungkook who is smiling innocently at him. He is not ready to be a parent.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Seokjin was going to have longer talk with Jungkook, but decided it was best for them to talk more the next day. Since Jungkook needs to get as much rest as possible and Seokjin got a headache and didn’t want to deal with anymore news whether it was bad or good.

The next day Seokjin woke up at six o’ clock to get ready for work and prepare some breakfast for him and Jungkook. Today is Saturday Jungkook doesn’t go to school and Seokjin has a late shift at the grocery store he works at.

The elder walks out of his room after he freshened himself up to go to the kitchen when he hears something coming from the restroom by Jungkook’s room. He was going to ignore it thinking that it was just Jungkook using the restroom, but he stopped on his tracks when he heard gagging noises. He rushes over to the restroom and pushes the door open to find Jungkook bent over the toilet throwing up like his life depends on it. Seokjin sighs walking over to his brother bending down a little to rub the younger’s back.

“Are you okay?” Seokjin ask after Jungkook was done.

Jungkook weakly nods, flushing the toilet and grabbing some toilet paper to wipe his mouth, “Thank you, hyung.” He gave Seokjin a tiny smile.

“It’s fine.” Seokjin smiles back at him.

After getting Jungkook in the shower to get him clean, Seokjin walks into the kitchen to get started on breakfast. Before he could open the refrigerator the house phone rang making him jump in shock. “Damn. That thing scares me every time it rings.” He mutters walking over to the phone that is hanging on the wall. “Hello?” He answers with a bored tone. He didn’t plan on talking to anybody this morning other than Jungkook. Who the hell calls this early on a Saturday morning anyway? Hoseok, that’s who.

“Hello, is Jungkook home?” The person on the other line asks.

Seokjin raises an eyebrow. “Yes, he is. May I ask who is calling?”

The person on the other sighs. “He is? Oh, thank God.”

“Of course he is home. Its Saturday where else would he be. Now answer my question: who are you?” He asks again, not liking how the other ignored him.

“Yugyeom. Who are you?” The other–Yugyeom–ask.

Oh, no guy. Seokjin thinks. He scoffs not believing what they just asked him. “Who am I? I’m Jungkook’s older brother, Seokjin.”

The line goes quiet and Seokjin hears a low. “.”

“Yeah, that’s right, . Who did you think would answer the damn phone of six in the morning?” Seokjin demanded.

“Well, I called and texted Jungkook, but he never picked up. So I called the house phone.” Yugyeom answers, having no reaction to Seokjin’s tone.

After Seokjin and Jungkook talked, the elder took away the younger’s phone forbidding him to contact Yugyeom until Seokjin meets him.

“I took away his phone last night.”

“He told you.” It was more of a statement rather than a question.

“Yes, yes he did.”

Yugyeom sighs. “C-Can I go over and see him?” He hesitantly asks.

Seokjin doesn’t say anything for bit debating whether he should let the kid come over. “Yes you can. But come over at around nine. Jungkook needs to eat and have more rest. He woke up earlier than he normally does.” He curses himself for telling Yugyeom more information than he should have.

“He did? Why? What happen? Is he and baby okay?” Seokjin could hear the worry in Yugyeom’s tone.

“Morning sickness,” came his blunt answer.

“Oh.”

“Yeah, “oh,” that is what happens when you get pregnant. He is going to have to deal with that for a while. Thanks to you,” Seokjin practically yells. He doesn’t care if Jungkook could hear him or not. The kid deserves to be yelled at for getting his little brother pregnant. Hell, Jungkook deserves to be screamed at fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter