Under the stars

Written in the stars

TGIF. Thanks God It's Friday  Probably the favorite phrase for almost everyone. After spending time on working and plenty of tasks,finally we can take a rest. Most people would hang out with their friends or their favorite ones. Going to the best places to spend and end the night in the most memorable way. The night in Seoul has always been a breathtaking view for this one girl.

A girl is walking through hangang river. She looks small with her black hoodie.Wearing an all black outfit equipped with round glasses. While everyone is spending time with their partners,she prefers musics,the breezy air,and the night view to accompany her. It feels more than enough for her. When she walks,she will glance to the right and to the left. Seeing all those happy faces and laughs she wonders "Can i ever be happy again?". Feeling the cold air,she raises her scarf until it covers half of her face. Suddenly her phone rings,she quickly picks it up.

"Thank God,finally you answer me Eden. Just where are you right now?"asked someone who sounds worried.

Yes,that girl's name is Eden. She is a 25 years old doctor. Mostly spending time alone and enjoying her own time.

"Your worried tone sounds fake in my ear. I'm sure you've just called me now and Dad must be asking about my whereabouts that's the only reason for you to sound like that."Eden answers the lady with a cold tone. Not even putting a smile or a smirk on her face.

The lady is shocked by her statement."Honey,i'm your mother how come i'm not worried about you? Just answer me okay?"

"If you do care about me,then you must've heard me telling you that i went to hangang park. I did tell you before,but you just think that all your businesses are more important,Mother"Eden quickly hangs out the phone and turns it off.

On the other hand,her mother is pissed with her daughter's behaviours and report it to her husband who had just returned from a business trip.

"Honey,i've told you not to spoil that little girl. Our Ji Yoo is obviously better than her. Just why did that girl do until causing her brother's death? I don't get her anymore. For your information,i've been trying to act nice to her eversince,though it was her fault. But she doesn't seem to be guilty to Ji Yoo."Mrs.Park actually still have many things to say,but after seeing that her husband is glaring at her,she rushes to her bedroom and shut de door.

Mr.Park takes a deep breath and sip his hot americano. He's accompanied by his assistant,Mr.Lee.

"She is her mother,but why she doesn't love Ji Woo. I know that we all are disappointed at her,but that little girl surely doesn't know that she will cause something terrible."That's the only thing Mr.Park said and he continues to read the newspaper.

She continues to walk until it's far from the crowds. She stops at one of the benches and stares at the sky. A star is shining brightly at her.

"How come you just shine brightly when you're alone?"she asks the star and suddenly her tears are falling.

She then stares at the river and asks something "Can i ever be happy again? I can't do this anymore. To whom should i rely on? It's not like i don't blame myself for my brother."

Looking at the stars and the river did calm her feelings. She just can't forget that incident that caused her brother's death. When she was 18 years old something happened. Her childhood was once full of loves and happy faces. After that incident,she forgets the meaning of love and happiness. Everyone that once loved her suddenly are trying to push her away. She feels lost and continues to take the blame. Everything worsen eversince that day.

After relaxing a little bit,she walks away then stop again. She pulls out her phone and take a picture of the breathtaking view of the river. She loves to make a diary and she would place the hangang river view at her diary. She does this every friday night. After taking the picture she watches it closely,but there's something strange. There was a black creature inside that photo. 

"hey you come here."yelled someone in front of her. It turns out that the person inside the photo is calling her. Afraid,Eden turns around and pretends not hearing anything. Unlucky for her,the strange creature knows her motive.

"I know that you've heard me. You know the law right? You can't take my pictures without my permission. So come here,i want to make things clear."after that,the guy turns and looking at the river again.

"Sasaeng nowadays are so scary. I've been hiding here for years and finally someone finds me. Where is privacy?"the man seems pissed by Eden's presence.

Eden can't trust that man and he looks suspicious with his outfit. She barely can see his face,so she thinks that he was a suspicious man. Quickly she grabs an umbrella from her backpack and she slowly reach the guy. After she's close,she hits him.

"Aw...Why did you hit me? Do you even know who i am? You are lucky enough i didn't call the police."yelled the  guy. But Eden thinks that she should be the one who calls the police,because however this guy in front of her is more weird.

"How am i supposed to know you if you cover your face that way?"asked Eden. 

"What's the difference with you? We almost wear the same outfit. I can't recognize your face either."yelled the guy. Then he realizes something,someone who dressed out like the girl in front of her is usually celebrities. The guy thinks that someone might've took a picture of them both.His thoughts were right,he can see from a far that people are approaching them and even taking picture of them both. Because of that,surely this guy's career is on stake. Quickly the guy grabs Eden's hand and pull her to run away.

"Hey why are you touching me?"yelled Eden and it's even making him more suspicious. "Are you a ert or what?"

The guy is actually super pissed right now,but finding a safer place is more to his priority. "Save your question for later,we gotta run."