Alternative Ending

50 Ways to Reunite

On 4th December 2018 Jiro Wang, Calvin Chen and Wu Chun were in Taipei and shared a photo of their reunion. Aaron Yan however wasn't able to join them as he had plans to fly to Beijing - but what if Aaron had cancelled his plans or didn't have any plans to go to Beijin that day? Would Fahrenheit have been able to reunite?

Here is that day rewritten!

 


[04/12/18] Alternative Ending! 

"Wu Zun, long time no see!" Jiro exclaimed as he met with his friends Wu Chun and Calvin Chen in Taipei.
"Same to you, Da Dong," Wu Chun responded with a smile, "How have you been? It's been a while."
"Busy as always - that's just the life of a super famous celebrity!" joked Jiro as he began acting dramatically and placing a hand over his heart.

Calvin and Chun chuckled. "You haven't changed a bit," Calvin laughed with a small roll of the eyes.
Da Dong laughed, "Neither have the two of you," he remarked before glancing over at Chun. "How are my favourite little Nei Nei and Max doing? You should have brought them along!" Jiro told the father of the group, "Their uncle misses them!"
"I can't always bring them out of school and besides, it's rare that the three of us meet up especially with Da Dong working all over China, being a famous super star and all," Chun answered with a small smile.
"That's true," Calvin agreed with a nod, "And we're also missing a brother," he said, referring to the youngest Fahrenheit member, Aaron.
"Is Yaaron in Taipei?" Jiro inquired, turning to his brothers as he wasn't as close to the younger singer as he used to be. [A/N: I used 'Yaaron' instead of 'Ah Bu' because I quite like it when Jiro calls Aaron by his english name it comes out as 'Yaaron' haha it's kinda cute]

Calvin pressed his lips into a tight line as he thought. "He should be. He usually is," he informed, "We should message him and ask him if he wants to play basketball with us," he added and Jiro nodded in agreement.
Chun then nodded and brought out his phone, "I'll send him a message then," he told them before tapping away at his phone.

Meanwhile Aaron Yan was just finishing off his packing for his trip to Beijing. He was in his room, zipping up his suitcase until his phone that sat on his table, pinged. He paused and looked up, "Who could that be?" he wondered as he looked at his watch and then looked over at his phone, "I'm not late for my flight, am I?" he muttered before walking over to his table. Curiously, he picked up his phone and he raised a brow when he saw a message from Wu Chun. "I wonder what he wants," he mumbled before opening the message.

Chun: 'Calvin, Da Dong and I are going to play some basketball. If you're in Taipei, let me know and I'll text you the address.'

Aaron blinked and stared at the message, rereading it. He hesitated for a moment and as though Wu Chun could read this thoughts, a second message followed.

Chun: 'It's about time for a Fahrenheit reunion, right? When will the four of us be in the same place like this again?'

A sigh escaped Aarons lips. He looked at the time again and then at the packed suitcase that sat on his bed. He then turned back to his phone and began typing his response.

Aaron: 'I'm sorry, I'm about to fly off to Beijing for work.'

"Aish, so close," Wu Chun muttered with a small groan when he received the younger man's response.
Calvin and Jiro, who had already taken off their jackets and were already bouncing a basketball, looked over at Chun. "What did he say?" Calvin asked.
Chun shook his head with a smile, "He's leaving for Beijing," he told them as he too started taking off his jacket to play.
"That's a shame," Jiro commented, "Maybe another time," he said with a small hopeful smile. Chun nodded and then walked over to them.

"Let's play."

Aaron stared at the message he had sent Wu Chun. "I do have some time before my flight. I should atleast say hello to everyone," he talked to himself as he slipped on his jacket. Suddenly, his phone began to ring - it was his manager. Aaron quickly picked up the call and spoke to his manager who informed him that their trip to Beijing was being postponed to the next day due to some issues. Once the call had ended, Aaron stared blankly at his bed before a smile surfaced over his lips. He quickly opened the messaging app on his phone.

Chun, Calvin and Jiro were just warming up and shooting some hoops. Currently, Chun had just stolen the basketball from Jiro and was jumping into the air to perform a slam dunk. However, as he grabbed the edge of the hoop, a small buzz from his phone in his pocket caused him to pause mid air and drop the ball. He landed on his feet and brought out his phone.

"Aiyo, Wu Zun! Didn't we agree not to use our phones during the game?" Jiro asked as he picked up the ball that rolled towards him.
Chun grinned and apologised. He didn't say anything more before responding to a text.

Aaron: 'Send me the address. I'll be there.'

The three men then played basketall for the next half an hour. As Calvin threw the ball into the net from afar, the ball bounced off the court and rolled out. "I'll go get the ball," Jiro offered as he was closest to it. Jiro jogged over to pick up the ball, not really paying attention to a person that was walking towards him. Before he could pick up the ball, the person bent down and picked up the ball. He then smirked and shot the ball into the hoop from where he was standing.

Jiro and Calvin stared in shock as they realised who it was.

"Yaaron?!" Da Dong exclaimed in surprise.
Aaron smiled at them as he carried a plastic bags containing some cold drinks, "I'm not too late, am I?" he asked them.
"Ah Bu!" Calvin called as he jogged over, "You really came!"
Aaron nodded, "I've brought some drinks," he told them as he began handing them out.
Chun approached them, dribbling the ball. "Now, we are complete," he said with a smile.
Jiro grinned and helped Aaron take of his jacket quicker, "What are you waiting for, Yaaron?! Let's play!"

Eagerly, Aaron nodded with a smile. "Da Dong, don't lose to me again this time!" he teased as all their happy memories came back to him.
Jiro rolled his eyes, "I let you win, back then!" he retorted, "How could I not let a child win?"
Aaron scoffed, "You're the child here, Da Dong!" The two then laughed and then joined Calvin and Chun in playing basketball.

After a while, the four had worked themselves up an appetite so decided to have dinner together at a local restaurant. [A/N: I know Jiro, Calvin and Chun weren't alone that day but in this fic they are :)] There, they caught up and shared funny stories from their Fahrenheit days. Then, they took a photo together before they all posted their reunion on Weibo and Instagram.

jirorocker: KO1, KO3 and KO4 are finally reunited! Where's KO2? #飛輪海 #終極一班

calvinchen777: We four brothers have finally reunited! Fahrenheit is still alive! #Reunion #Brothers

Wu Chun (Weibo): Fahrenheit will always be brothers! We don't know what 'disband' means!

aayan1120: Aren't we #SuperHot?