What Scandals Are Made Of

It's All About Sehun

 

What Scandals Are Made Of;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   “Scandal is gossip made tedious by morality.” ― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan

Sehun gazed into the distance trying to focus on getting a good pose and not on the camera that was pointed at him. It had been almost a year since he had started his modeling career and Sehun loved every moment of it. After all what was there not to love about getting rich off of his good looks. Sehun had been told multiple times in his life that he was a narcissist and while he always denied it to keep up a humble appearance in public he couldn’t deny that there was some truth to the statement but he wasn’t too keen in getting down to the bottom of why he was like that. Especially not considering the attitude worked for his fans.

The current photo shoot was for the March cover of Elle and the photographer wanted to capture an urban feeling so Sehun had spent the last hour posing in front of a graphitized wall. Once they were finished there the photographer informed them to take a ten minute break before they moved onto the stone staircase nearby. Sehun made sure to bow to ever member of the staff before moving to where his manager was sitting on a plastic chair under the shade reading a book instead of making sure that everything was going well.

˝I’m free after this. Right?˝ Sehun asked knowing beating around the bush would only anger Jongdae.

Despite the directness the older male didn’t look all too happy. ˝Yes,˝ he answered without looking up from the book.

The disapproval on Jongdae’s face sparked a sense of guilt in Sehun. Not enough to change his mind about going to Seulgi’s apartment but enough to try soothing out the situation. “It’s going to be fine.˝

Jongdae finally looked up from the book to shoot him a glare. ˝You do realize that that’s what everybody says before some idiot gets their hands on a picture and sells it to the highest bidder. And do you know who the highest bidder usually is?˝

Sehun wasn’t an idiot. Celebrities generally couldn’t breathe next to somebody of the opposite without their fans losing their minds over it; going into ones apartment alone equaled signing a death sentence. But on the other hand Seulgi was an old friend that currently needed him. So, Sehun refused to listen to reason and instead continued to rationalize his decision. ˝We went into a bar yesterday and it was fine.˝

Jongdae rolled his eyes. ˝As far as you know.˝

Sehun wanted to argue with that but before he could the photographer came to explain what he wanted from the next part of the shoot.

 

Displeasure was clearly written all over Jongdae’s face as he parked the car. The older male said nothing which was thousand times worse that any lecture would be. The lack of usual air of superiority was something Sehun loved about his manager. Yet, at that moment he found himself wishing that Jongdae would yell at him just so he could feel some sort of a righteous justice about doing this. But there was only silence.

Sehun gave Jongdae one last goodbye before exiting the car. There were only five steps from where the car was parked to the building’s entrance and Sehun kept his head buried into his scarf the whole walk hoping that would be enough to ease the sense of guilt.

Seulgi opened the door after only one ring of the doorbell. The girl who was described as charismatic and shining by the public since she debuted looked anything but those two things as she stood in the hallway. Her hair was haphazardly pulled up in messy ponytail, her eyes were red and Sehun recognized the oversized hoodie she was wearing as the same one she had worn for the entirety of the last week.

Neither Sehun or Seulgi were people who enjoyed sugarcoating so instead of a greeting Sehun said, ˝You look horrible.˝

For a second Seulgi looked like she would snap something back at him and Sehun had never wanted to be insulted more in his life. Tonight apparently wasn’t his lucky night because Seulgi shrugged halfheartedly before showing him to follow her into the living room with a curt nod.

Even if before a week ago Sehun had only been to Seulgi’s apartment two or three times the change in the atmosphere was palpable. The pictures of Seulgi and Seungwan were missing and judging from shards of glass on one of the shelves they hadn’t gone peacefully. The whole living room was a mess and the coffee table was filled with used mugs, cups, plates and utensils. While Sehun wasn’t the tidies person alive but the scene was enough to unease him.

˝Can’t you afford a house cleaner?˝ He hoped for it to sound playful but it came out a tad bit bitingly.

Luckily for him Seulgi didn’t seem too concerned with his tone as she collapsed onto the couch and hugged one of the pillows. ˝What’s the point?˝ The clear defeat in his friend’s voice was heartbreaking enough to make Sehun start picking up the dirty dishes and taking them to the sink.

Sehun had foolishly hoped that Seulgi’s good mod from the bar last night was a sign that she was finally moving on after a full month of what he didn’t want to call depression despite being unable to find a better explanation. Sehun was well aware since the moment Seulgi had called him up crying saying how Seungwan had broken up with her that they were in for a rough time. He hadn’t asked a lot of questions about the reasons behind the split but it seemed like it was finally time to ask his friend some difficult questions.

Before he could his phone rang. It was Jongdae and the mere fact that he was calling so shortly after they parted could only mean bad news.

 

A Newest Power Couple Has Made Their Appearance

 

 While one might be familiar with Oh Sehun as a heartthrob model and Kang Seulgi as a charismatic idol they might be surprised to find that the two seem to be dating.

The two were spotted looking all kinds of domestic on their shopping date. While that alone might not be enough confirm that the two are something more than friends only two days later the two were spotted inside a bar looking even cozier than on their previous date. Both of the celebrities hadn’t been in the public eye for more than a year which would stop most people from engaging in something that had ruined much bigger celebrities. Yet the two don’t seem entirely too bothered with the fact as they look more than happy to show their romance in public.

Sehun and Seulgi hadn’t ever mentioned each other publicly before this so it’s hard to accurately predict how their fans will react to this. We can only hope that the couple will be accepted and wish them the best in their future.

c.h.r.

 

Next morning Sehun tried not to fidget as Jongdae took him to the company where he would need to explain the article. Jongdae was irritatingly silent once again and Sehun couldn’t bring himself to get mad about it. After all his future was on the line and Jongdae had tried to stop him from getting into the mess in the first place. The situation would have been complicated enough even without it’s affects on Seulgi who was probably also on her way to have an equally unpleasant talk with her own company.

Sehun couldn’t comprehend just how or why things had gotten this complicated.

_________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

I hope you like this chapter!

( h a r l e q u i n. )