Invasion

Foreign Touch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning. This chapter contains graphic scenes such as . Read at your own discression.*   

I woke by a noise that I was unsure of. I was groggy and wasn’t quite sure what was going on, I kept hearing noises but simply brushed it off as trees or our noisy neighbours however it sounded like neither of those things. There was a rattling at my door and I froze, that was not normal. I slowly and quietly rolled to the edge of my bed, dropped to the floor and slipped underneath my bed, covering myself up with objects so I couldn’t be seen. I heard the door unlock, the intruders were speaking a foreign language that I couldn’t make out. The objects surrounding me were suffocating as I began stressed but I told myself to slow my breathing trying to control the situation. My bedroom door opened and I in a breath that was seeping out of my mouth, I lay completely still not moving, praying that they would not find me. Suddenly piercing screams of the children next door and their parents, then gunshots, more screams and more gunshots. Something was happening, something horrible, but I stayed, too scared of my outcome. The footsteps were heavy, I heard them open my cupboard and I saw one bend down to check underneath my bed. My eyes found the body as I scanned, soldiers, soldiers had managed to invade my house, this street, and possibly everywhere else. I became even more still stopping everything all together. The solider stood as he called out to the others probably telling them that there was nothing then he shut the door.

I let out a breath as I could slightly relax but the bears covering my body were ripped exposing me. I let out a gasp as my eyes made contact with the monster staring back at me. He sneered and pulled my out of underneath my bed, I tried to struggle to break free but he was too strong for me but I refused to scream afraid more men would come in. He threw me to the floor and my wrist took all the impact surely causing a fracture. He pounced on me again and ripped my top off exposing my upper body. He his lips a leaned down coating my body in his spit making me cringe and squirm praying that I could some how escape but nothing war working. He screamed something out and two more men came in.

“No, no please.” The men just smiled.

“So, this little princess has a voice? Lovely, you won’t be able to speak after I ravish you.” My pants and underwear were ripped of off of my body and my lower region was penetrated by the mans hands and I could no longer hold in my scream. They all just sneered at me before continuing their assault. The other two men had grabbed my arms and legs restraining me as the man on top unbuckled is belt and pulled down his trousers and I screamed again. Then we forced his way inside me and ripped my wall causing tears spring to my eyes.

They took turns and by the end I had cuts and scrapes from my struggling and bruising on my wrists, legs and hips. My voice was raspy from the screaming and pleading and I was tired. The soldiers kicked me and I let out a groan so they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter