Final.

Jimin did my OOTD

Jeongguk woke up by his alarm clock blasting its loud noise. He blindly reach for it at the bedside table to turn it off. He didn't stood up yet, he just stayed laying on his comfy bed enjoying the peaceful time and the warmth hugging him courtesy of his husband, Park Jimin. 

Jimin and him got married just a year ago and got back from their Europe honeymoon just few months ago, unfortunately Jeongguk needs to go back to work making their honeymoon shorter than planned. But, he is thankful on having Jimin his fluffy but scary husband Jimin because he is so kind and understanding everything about his husbands job. 

Husbands, that word always made Jeongguk smile he actually can't believe that after pinning at each other for years they are finally here. Together in one roof. In love. Happy. And steps closer being a family. 

Jeongguk can still remember the first time he saw Jimin at a fashion show where he got invited by his model hyung Namjoon, Jimin is one of the models for Taehyung his bestfriend who came from being a model to a fashion designer. Jeongguk felt like his soul was taken away when he saw Jimin, he is close on dying when he wink at him. The rest is history.

 

 

 

 

"Kookoo~" He heard then felt the older move to get on top of him, it was always like this he got a clingy husband not that he is complaining. Nope! Of course not.

"Hmnnn?"

"Lets go back to sleep." 

"I need to go to work baby hyung, you also have some schedule today right?" Jeongguk asked kissing his husband's messy bed hair which makes the older giggles pushing himself up to kiss his husband, though he got blocked.

"Why~" Jimin whines.

"Rule #1: Morning breath? N-"

"No. Kissing. Yeah yeah, I hate your neat sometimes. I'll get back at you, just you wait." Jimin said moving out of the bed to brush his teeth. Jeongguk followed to their master bathroom. With a little playful teasing and flirty movements they finally done brushing their teeth, of course the morning kisses is a go now. 

"I need to take a bath now." 

"I'll go prepare breakfast." Jimin said receiving a nods as reply.

"Okay. Ah! Love!" Jeongguk called when Jimin igot outside the bathroom.

"Yeah?"

"Stylist noona said there is no need for her to help me with my outfit. She said its just a simple interview but she will bring some just incase. Will you... You know? Prepare my clothes?" Jeongguk asked smirking but then smiling oh so lovely when Jimin sent him his famous eyesmile.

"Really?! Yes! I will make you the best OOTD! I love you!" Jimin said a little bit louder then runs back to his husband to peck his lips thrice then runs to their closet.

"Are you that excited?!" Jeongguk shouted but didn't received any respond, he ended up shaking his head. He is excited and nervous at the same time. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh baby! Do I need to wear them all?" Jeongguk is shocked when he went out of the bathroom in his bathrobe only to see what his husband prepare for him. What's in front of him is a ripped jeans, black and white flannel shirt, black shirt, a leather black jacket and a black bucket hat plus his boots.

"Just wear them!!" He heard from outside maybe from the kitchen. Sighing, Jeongguk he untied his bathrobe and wear them one by one.

"Yeah, I will be down waiting. Yeah hyung bye." 

"What?" Jeongguk asked when he noticed his husband staring at him, frowned when Jimin didn't move and talk at all.

"Baby? Hellooooo. Love!" 

"Huh?"

"Are you okay?" Jeongguk asked

"Y-yeap! My Kookoo looks so...... hot daddy." Jimin whispered the last two word. He will not lie, when he saw his husband all dress up and his leather jacket hanging on his arms he was literally stunned.

"Don't start baby, we need to go to work. What did you cook for us?" Jeongguk asked placing his jacket on the chair and then take a seat beside his husband. They eat, talk a bit and bid their goodbye for work.

 

 

 

The interview is surprisingly great and smooth just things about his new album and  his married life both JK and his manager is thankful to that, while waiting for his manager inside his van he decided to visit his sns.

(If someone cant see the photos just go to twitter you will find twts about JKs todays outfit. YES I SCREEN CAP THE TWEETS FROM TWITTER AND GOT ONE ALSO FROM IG. ALL OF THEM IS REAL. Credits to the owners.... ) 

(There is one if made by me, but just the same photos, you can check my wattpad account if you want to see the photos, the story is publised with my other oneshot stories) [Watty: MsChim1013]

 

 

 

Smirking, he carefully tap each photo to see it more. He does looks good in this outfit, he looks like a model wait the one styled it is model! Jeongguk chuckles on his stupidity and scroll again, someone's comment caught his eye so he dig in.

"Oh?" He said surprising his manager who just open the van to get in.

"What?" His manager asked.

"Remind me not to let Jimin style me again, hyung" he said but eyes still focused on his phone screen. 

"That's why your excited so much.." he mumbles 

 


 

 

 

 

"Jimin your phone!" Taehyung yells calling the attention of his bestfriend who just got done with his photoshoot.

"Who?"

"Kook" And that made Jimin grab his phone from his bestfriend's hand in instant. 

"Whipped." 

"Like you are not like this when it comes to Jin hyung." 

"Excuse me?! Yah Park Jim-!!" Taehyung didn't had the chance to finish his words because Jimin already close his dressing rooms door.

 

 

"Hi kookoo! My honey, My love so sweet~"

"Jimin." Jimin smile falls because of his husbands tone.

"Y-yeah? Is there something w-wrong l-love?" He asked, scared a bit.

"Did you check your social media today?" Jeongguk asked.

"I didn't. Wait kookoo if its about me going to a cafe with Taemin hyung its nothing! Love I swear! Taehyung is supposed to be with me but he can't join!! Love, don't get ma-"

"You go out with him?!" Now Jeongguk sounds mad.

"Isn't that what you are-"

"No. I am talking about my outfit today. I saw our fans posting some photos of me today and I also saw some of you. Did you really made me wore something that looks like what you wear recently?!" Jimin flinched because of it and nervously gulps.

"I... You see I..."

"Jimin."

"I... I'm sorry okay? Its just that I bought it from Japan and they really look so cool, and I found the black and white one. I just... I just thought you can... you know? Be like those couples who wears the same clothes...again... But when I arrived you saw this photo of Jin hyung and TaeTae also Yoongi and Hobi hyung wearing the same shirt and call them o.a couple so... I keep it from you... I just... I'm sorry ggukie." Ggukie, Jimin rarely used that nickname Jeongguk knew Jimin is scared and sad right now.

"Its fine, but baby you should've just told me you want to be couply. You know I will always do whatever you want, so tell me next time. Also, I am not mad love I just called to tease you about it. Don't be sad now hmn." Jeongguk said looking outside his window wanting to just arrived to his and Jimin's apartment.

"You're not mad?" Jimin asked, just to be sure because he knew the younger stop a bit on doing couple things ever since they got married saying its for "boyfriends" only and they were wedded husbands. That's why he is scared that his husband is mad at him.

"No. No baby, of course not. I will be arriving home soon, do you want me to pick you up?" 

"Nah, I bought my car with me cause Tae didn't. I'll see you home kookoo be there in few." Jimin said smiling now.

"Alright. I will prepare dinner, take care baby hyung. Also, we will talk about that cafe issue with your Taemin hyung." Jeongguk words is more teasing than threatening, but enough to made Jimin whines again.

"Stopppppp! You know I love you! Only you!"

"Just kidding baby, I love you too. See you soon."

"Yeap! Bye bye kookoo!"

"Byeeee" 

 

 


When Jimin got back home, his husband welcome him with open arms and small kisses making him a giggling mess. He didn't change his clothes.

"I prepared something for you." His husband said, wearing his bunny smile.

"Yeah? What is it?" Jimin asked only to be pulled inside their appartment. When they stop, Jimin hands went to cover his mouth. Red roses all over their dining area with some artificial candles around it. There is a real candle lighted in the middle of the table with plates and foods Jeongguk prepared for them, he can also see a bottle of wine on the side. 

"Kookoo... I-"

"I know you want surprises like this but I don't remember the last time I did it just us, alone. During the honeymoon we just got to do this once because of schedule. Baby, listen to me okay? If you want us to wear the same clothes, shoes or anything at the same time again just tell me okay? Its fine really, I just... I'm not used to it anymore but I can try. For you.. hmnn." Jeongguk said planting a small kiss on his husbands lips.

"Okay. I will. But.. you really look good in that outfit kookoo." Jimin said smiling, arms winding around his husbands neck then jumping to placed his legs around Jeongguk's waist. 

"I know baby and I know what you are doing. Lets eat first." 

"I'm not doing anything!"

"Yeah yeah, take your seat." Huffing Jimin get back his feet on the floor to sit on the chair. In the middle of eating their dinner.

"Kookoo.."

"Yes baby?" 

"Lets have something......"

"What?"

"Matching hickeys..."

Jeongguk choked on his steak, making his evil husband laughed at him before helping.

 

======================================

 

Tadan!!!! Woohhh!

Yas, I got this idea when I saw JKs photo recently.

How was it?

Tell me!!

 

Till next story!