CHEATSHEET

KOREA48 | AKB48'S KOREAN SISTER GROUP [Applyfic Open!]
 

   the criterias to be a korea48 member

about.  I'll talk about the group and how it works.

faceclaim.  I'm totally fine with anyone. Actress, idols, ulzzangs or models. I just need your fc to have lots of gifs and hd pictures because I would be using them a lot. Of course your faceclaim must match your chracter's age. Don't make Lee Hyori 17, because we all know she doesn't look anything like a 17 year old girl.

age.  The age range is 1994-2004. we all know that akb48 has some young members so korea48 should have young teens too. i don't want anyone going beyond the age range or below the age range

ethnicity&language.  It can be anything as long as their half asian. You can be Japanese-american because Japanese is still from asia. For language. I'm putting a maximum of 5 languages and you can only be fluent in 3. Make sure it's reasonable as to why she knows the language. We've limited some positions to certain countries so be sure to check when filling out your app.

personality&background.  My favourite part of the app! You need at least 4 negative and 4 positive traits. I know it's a pain in the to find a trait and explain it. At least 2 paragraph on elaboration, 1 can be for the positive trait while 1 can be for the negative. I don't mind sob stories but don't go overboard and surreal and say that she saw her parents die in front of her and was soon kidnapped and turned into a e. We're not making a batman film. At least 2 paragraphs for background. I also don't want any mary-sues (If you don't know what that is, search it up). Also quality over quantity. You can have 5-6 paragraphs in your background, but it can be 5-6 paragraphs of bull .

relationship.  only put in those who are relevant. Don't add in her great grandparents if they aren't important. Idol friends and relation are fine, but of course, if you plan on being Calum hood's sister, you obviously have to be Australian unless they're adopted.

trainee years&trainee life.  Minimum training years is 1 year. Don't go lower than it. Minimum of 1 paragraph for trainee life. Explain her life while she was training.

talent twin.  Your talent twin must match your position. not everybody can be a strong vocalist like taeyeon and a talented dancer like Hyoyeon. i'd also like it if your talent twins are underrated.

love interest.  Can be anybody. From actors to idols to OCs! Minimum of 1 paragraph for personality, love story and interactions. I would love to see a variety of love interest, which means that not all love interests are from BTS but from other groups as well. There is a 5 year limit. i don't mind girlxgirl too

password.  the password is a song suggestion. you can suggest more than one song but do remember the concept of korea48. it doesn't have to be a 12 member girl group song.

taken things. 
xXMonstaAriXx -
faceclaim: weki meki's rina
plotline: sapphire
love interest: stray kids' felix
talent twins: weki meki's rina (dance, rap & vocal)

xINeedUx -
faceclaim: Dreamcatcher's Gahyeon
plotline: Topaz
love interest: Stray Kids' Jisung
talent twins: Dreamcatcher's Gahyeon (vocal & dance), 4 Minute's Sohyun (rap)