Chapter 1

Do you Remember??? [Oneshot]
Chapter 1 Sunghee POV (flashback to first day of high school 3 years ago) "I can't wait for high school Taec oppa!" I said, while jumping up and down as we were walking to school. "Calm down Sunhee before you hurt yourself". Taecyeon says in a motherly tone as he uses his index finger to push up his thick rimmed glasses. "Fineeee" I grumbled and went trudging down the crowded sidewalk. Suddenly, Taecyeon came from behind me, grabbed my head, and started ruffling my hair. "Hey ouch that hurts" I shout as I begin to run after him in the direction of the high school. Author's POV (When they reached the high school) "I can't believe we're finally in high school!" Sunhee says while looking around, amazed by the size of the school. Suddenly, she remembered something. "Oppa!! We forgot to compare schedules!"  "It's ok. we still have 5 minutes before homeroom starts" Taecyeon says before he hands her his schedule. Sunhee quickly scans both schedules to see if they have any classes together. Taecyeon's schedule.                     Sunhee's schedule Homeroom 335.                           Homeroom 340 Honors Science.                            Honors History Geometry                    English class ( language not literature) P.E.                                              P.E. Lunch.                                        Lunch English.                                      Geometry Honors History.                       Honors Science Free period                                 Free period  Music.                                            Art Homeroom.                                  Homeroom "We only have P.E., lunch, and free period together" Sunhee says with a sad tine her voice.  Taecyeon, who could tell that she was upset suddenly wrapped an arm around her to comfort her and said "It's ok, we can always hang out after school or on the weekends".  Sunhee didn't say a thing after that. She was blushing, because Taecyeon had his arm wrapped around her! All of the sudden, the bell rang. "We should go to our homerooms now, see you in P.E. Sunhee!" he called out before disappearing down the hallway that led to his homeroom. What am I going to do without you this year? Sunhee thought to herself before also going to homeroom.