HOME

Vexing Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present year somewhere in Tokyo, Japan

 

 

"Hyung! We need to talk"  said by a brown haired and handsome young man the moment he barged into someone's room. 

 

"hmm?" came a reply of the person he called hyung, who did not even lift his head from... 

 

"Playing a game in your laptop, while reading a magazine and watching a movie?! Stop being so weird hyung! Listen to me!" he said half amused, half annoyed to the man who's still ignoring his presence until now.

 

"What do you want Cho Kyuhyun?" the man flatly said. Clearly uninterested to whatever he said and whatever he is going to say next, which made Kyuhyun more annoyed. 

 

This hyung really.... Kyuhyun thought while shaking his head and taking a deep breath after, trying to control his anger that's slowly rising due to this weird guy who can't even look at him for one (1) damn second. 

 

"Yesung hyung this is a serious matter!" ​​​​​​his loud voice is now laced with anger. 

 

"What is it?" Yesung plainly said while still trying to divide his attention to different useless things in front of him but  oblivious of the young man right next to him... who's now probably plotting a thousand ways to make him suffer for ignoring him when he has a really important thing to say. 

 

Kyuhyun having no patience at all... (it runs in the blood) 

 

Grabbed the magazine away from his hyung's hands throwing it somewhere they both can't reach, closed the damn laptop (that is now probably broken) and threw --with his strength, the nearest thing his hands could reach (which is sadly a heavy coffee mug) to the poor tv, causing it's screen to break too

 

Now, THAT got Yesung's attention as he was finally looking at Kyuhyun with his dark red eyes indicating he is angry for disturbing his peaceful time and breaking his precious things. 

 

"WHAT THE DO YOU WANT CHO KYUHYUN!" Yesung shouted to the brat who seems to be enjoying the sight of him loosing his calm

 

"Finally got your attention hyung!" Kyuhyun said while plastering his signature smirk, although he's worried if what he did was too much. ​

 

​​​​​ But whatever, that got his attention that I badly need right now. 

 

"You know what? I really wanna punch your face right now" Yesung said  while gritting his teeth, as he tries to control himself not to punch this brat in front of him and wipe off that annoying smirk from his face. 

 

"As if your small hand would do damage to my handsome face hyung" Kyuhyun teased the short tempered man who stand up fast from his seat all  ready to attack him. 

 

Uh-oh! Here we go​​​​​​. Kyuhyun thought as he tries to step backwards

 

"I'm just kidding hyung!" he said laughing while hiding behind his arms and acting afraid of Yesung's next action that might damage his handsome face​​​​​​. 

 

After a few moments nothing happened so he put down his arms and saw that his hyung was still mad but he's not going to attack him... his beloved dongsaeng.  And he smiled cutely at the thought. 

 

He loves to tease his hyung because of it's short tempered nature, he finds it amusing when the older one loses his cool and becomes childish by throwing him threats that he will never do. 

 

He cleared his throat, removing all the laughter that's left from it and tried to calm Yesung, who's still visibly mad based on his eyes and deep frown 

 

"Okay, calm down hyung. You need to hear me out" he said getting back to the topic and not wanting to upset Yesung more.

 

When he saw that the older one was calm and  is now listening to him, he continued 

 

"Hyung... I'm getting bored in this place. We've been staying here for a hundred years already and everything seems dull now..."  he started but was cut off immediately

 

 

​​​" What the heck Kyuhyun? You destroyed my things and disturbed me for that?" Yesung said angrily and he can feel his eyes turning into deep red, getting ready to attack the brat in front of him AGAIN

 

​​​​​​"Hyung!" Kyuhyun quickly called him, indicating him to calm down ​​​​​​​​​​​"just let me finish my first!"  he added. Then he continued, sitting down at the side of Yesung's table. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter