I.

Changjo's Angel

 

Changjo walked down the streets of Seoul, looking up in the sky, wondering how is deceased brother is doing up in heaven. He let out a soft sigh,

biting his lip and entering the coffee shop that he automatically went everyday to write messages to his brother to send to heaven.

He ordered his normal, a mocha latte and sat at table six. After an hour, he stood up from sitting in the same exact position for the long amount of time.

He steps out of the coffee shop, walking fairly quickly to the post in the grassy fields of Seoul, in hope to make it before the mail gets picked up.

The time he got there he was out of breathe, breathing heavily, he smiled to himself, putting the letters into a rather large red mailbox,

which had letters from people all around Seoul to their deceased people in their lives. He patted his back mentally,

walking back before running into someone head-on, “Ouch, look where you go please.”

Changjo looked up at the man he ran into. He was not very tall, not even 5’8”, orange hair and sharp lips.

He quickly got up and bowed, “Sorry sir, I’ll look out next time.” That was the first time he met Byunghun, but not his last.

            As time went on, Changjo kept seeing Byunghun everywhere.

When he went to the grocery store, to the outlet mall, even at his favorite coffee shop.

Finally one day, he walked up to Byunghun at the coffee shop, “Why are you following me!?”

Byunghun looked up from the letters he was reading, and tilted his head, “What do you mean? I’m enjoying coffee and reading letters. . .”

Changjo’s lips became a straight thin line, before looking down at Byunghun’s letters, “whose letters are those?”

Byunghun hummed softly and spoke nonchalantly, “Peoples, I’m helping them with their problems.”

Changjo huffed and sat across Byunghun, ”Why are you reading their letters, isn’t that stealing? You must be stupid.”

He mumbled the last part. Byunghun ignored Changjo and kept reading, then spoke as he kept reading,

“I’m the Heaven’s Postman, I read their letters to their significant other, and help them get over them.”

Changjo looked at Byunghun like he was crazy, “So you saying you are an angel, from. . . .Heaven?”

In the end Byunghun never answered, “Fine, let me help you, I wonder if my letter to my brother is one of them.”

And that’s how they started their friendship.

 



A/N : I hope you like it so far, i'm putting all the chapters up tonight. (: