First and Last

Letting go

JiChaeng are high school sweethearts.

JiChaeng became college most popular couple. 


Everyone looks up on their relationship. 
Everyone has their support for the couple.
Everyone expects them to get married one day.
Everyone except them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It started during the last year of college.

Jihyo notices Chaeng getting home later than normal. She worries about her so much because it is dangerous walking home alone at night. Chae always just says she´s fine and Jihyo should worry.
But Jihyo being such a protective girlfriend, went to the cafe Chae is always going to meet her group mate to wait for her to go back home together. 

She was about to enter the cafe when she saw Chae laughing with another girl. Its been awhile since she saw Chae laugh like that. Since its her last year in college, she became too stressed that even Jihyo couldn't make her smile like before. Jihyo thinks it is just normal at 1st because college is just really stressing and she knows it. But she cant believe that someone could make Chae laugh so much like that.

Jihyo felt jealous of course. Someone could do something to Chae that even her couldn't do it. Jihyo didn't continue to enter the cafe but just stayed outside staring  at Chaeyoung with the other girl. She saw how Chae´s eyes lights up just by staring at the other girl. Jihyo knows that look, it was the look Chaeyoung gave her before they confessed to each other and dated. Jihyo knows it too well because she is missing that look of Chaeng for a year now. 

People still see them as a great couple, but inside their home when they are alone. Jihyo felt some distance from Chaeyoung. She thought it is probably because of college works but this time Jihyo is sure that she was wrong. It wasn't because of college, but because it was Chae already fall out of love from her without her noticing because she always thought that there isn't something to worry about. I mean they love each other so much. But I guess their time already run out and Jihyo is the only one playing... alone.

------------------------

Everyone looks up on their relationship. 
Everyone has their support for the couple.
Everyone expects them to get married one day.
Everyone except Ji.