End.

Y&A : Young and Ambitious j.wy

Author's Note : This one shot is very short, I'm sorry. I was listening to "Lost One" by Epik High and Kim Jong Wan while writing this and it greatly inspired me.

 

Watching the reflexion of her ownself on the window, bent on it's edge, her head resting on her fist ; it was already late in the night, almost the morning. Drowning in her own thoughts. Wonyoung should be sleeping instead of contemplating the oh-so sweet light emanating from the moon. Wishing to be a performer, a paragon, like all the paragons she admired. Dreaming of being on stage, supported by thousands of people. Such a beautiful perspective. But she was still a afraid. Beside being a child, she's a woke kid. Will she burns her wings trying to fly too high, too close to this sun appealing her ? A headache was emerging already. So much obstacles, already.

 

« People should follow their dream to be complete. »

 

Some people said that she was ruining her childhood. But obstinacy is a virtue, and she won't stop chasing her purpose. No matter how hard it gets. She's already done a lot.

Her mind rushing with thoughts spinning like traffic lights, she lays her arms, putting her head on them. Driffting to sleep without noticing it. Falling into Morpheus' arms, a bright fate waiting for her.