1. Fin

Late nights

"Bye!" Both of the girls wave as they bid farewell in unison before Chaeyoung ended the Vlive.

After the Vlive the managers began to leave one by one wishing goodnight to the two girls on the bed as they made their way towards the door.

"Wahh Unnie, we should seriously do another Vlive together soon. It was fun! Michaeng will rise!" The younger exclaimed as she gave her iconic toothy smile.

Mina's cheeks start to turn a bit red after Chaeyoung's last statement but as usual, the girl doesn't seem to notice since she’s pretty dense. She stares at that beautiful smile she's come to love and her heart melts a bit. Mina still can't believe that she mustered up enough courage to join the Vlive halfway through with her little cub. Buttttt it does help when you're slightly tipsy but Chaeyoung doesn't need to know that. Even though she felt like her heart was about to yeet out of her chest she would take spending time with Chaeyoung over her fragile heart no matter what.

"Hahaha Chaeyoung-ah, you're so cute!! Of course, Unnie would love to do another Vlive with you." The penguin winked seductively at the end as she unconsciously laid her hand on top of Chaeyoung's thigh. To be fair Mina didn't know how seductive her wink came out and putting her hand on the girl's thigh did not make matters better. 

"Oh wow, that went from 0 to 100 real quick" Chaeyoung internally screamed.

Now it was time for the younger to blush as she felt her heart rate quickly accelerate due to the penguin's seductive wink and physical contact. She may still be young but she isn't as dense as people would like to think. But when it comes to Mina's feelings she's dense as . But don't get her wrong she is completely head over heels in love with the Japanese member. But overall, Chaeyoung is very well matured for her age. Sadly she still looks like a cute little baby and is as tall as a kindergartener.

Chaeyoung nervously laughed as she began to stutter out an answer. "W-wow i-it's getting pretty late M-mina unnie! Oh W-WowWw look at that it's already past my bedtime I should be in bed snug as a bug!!" Seriously Chaeng?!? Snug as a bug what the dude?! No wonder the others call you no-jam. "Anyways y-you sh-should g-get going! We've all had a pr-pretty tiring day and you need y-your beauty sleep!" Chaeyoung said in a god-like speed.

Mina was astonished at the younger's weird behavior all of a sudden (jokes she knew what she was doing) but found it cute nonetheless. This time with a seductive smirk on her face knowing she would just add fuel to the flame she began to coo to the cub, "Awww you want me gone already Chaengie?" the Japanese said as she slowly bit her lip. "Well, I guess I can have you all to myself another day." The girl huffs out while getting off the bed, heading towards the door.

To say Chaeyoung wasn't flustered at all would be an understatement. As she tried to recover herself from the attack of the older's flirting antics she finally managed to move her legs and grab the older's hand tightly. "W-What no no no that's not what I meant by that Mina unnie!! You can stay as long as you like." As she quickly flashed Mina her toothy smile while extremely red in the face. 

"You're so cute Chaeyoung-ah, I just want to kiss you." Mina said as she hastily pulled the girl closer to her body without warning. “Have I ever told you how ing y and stunning you are?” Mina growled out.

Mina herself didn't even know what came over her as she practically seduced the maknae. Orrr maybe it might've been the three cans of beer she had after getting back from the convenience store. Honestly, she blames this on her lack of alcohol tolerance. 

"Aaah u-u-unnie what are you doing?" Chaeyoung blurted out, going an even darker shade of red.

Before Chaeyoung could comprehend what was happening Mina was slowly inching towards her face. CODE RED CODE RED *GAY SIRENS GOING OFF IN THE BACKGROUND* Mina came in closer and closer. Chaeyoung just stood there frozen. Accepting her fate. As soon as Mina was starting to get even closer she shut her eyes tightly as if her life depended on it. Thinking this was how her first kiss would get taken away. But who was she to complain? She would gladly give away all her first's to Mina.

But, it never came. No soft lips coming in contact with hers. No sparks when you finally kiss the one you love. NO FIREWORKS. Nothing. Nada. Instead, she felt soft lips on her cheek. It might as well been a kiss on the lips because she felt the sparks run through her entire body. Her face definitely became as red as the kiss giver's favorite condiment.

As she managed to pry open her eyes the other girl was halfway to the door ready to rip open the doorknob and Usain bolt out of there.

Chaeyoung was about to open but Mina beat her to it as she was leaving. "Goodnight Chaeyoung!" she said and closed the door and began running down the stairs with a red face to her assigned room.

"What in the name of the almighty Jihyo was that?!" Chaeyoung thought as she grabbed one of the pillows off her bed and screamed into it. "What was that?! Does Mina unnie like me like that??? Holy does she have feelings for me?! No no no why would she like you Chaeyoung? You're reading way to much into this. It's normal for the unnie's to kiss you on the cheek! I mean hell, Sana unnie does that constantly to Tzuyu and probably even more." As the cub was having her mental breakdown not that far from her a certain swan was also experiencing one.

"MYOUI WHAT THE TZUYU'S HOME (Hell. I love you Chewy but you're the spawn of Satan.) WAS THAT!?!? What was I thinking?! I mean ughhh her lips looked so soft and nice and heck yeah I truly wanted to kiss her at that moment but I can't just taint the innocent cub like that!! I really need to control myself. But she's so dense anyways, how am I suppose to tell her that I like her! Plus she might be straight." Mina says as she made her way to her shared room. Mina began getting frustrated over her actions and threw herself face forwards on her bed.

"I really hope she doesn't figure out I like her. I mean it would be nice but Korea is a very close-minded country. But with the dating ban soon to be lifted I at least know that the company would support us... if she's gay that is." the penguin thought as she bundled herself up as tight as she could in her blankets.

A couple of hours have passed after the almost kiss between Chaeyoung and Mina. Chaeyoung has not been able to sleep with the previous events that occurred with a certain Japanese. So instead of sleeping she just laid there for the past hours scrolling through Instagram. Her feelings were a mix of confusion, worry, and excitement. She sighed finally moving her limbs and getting off the bed. Her stomach started to growl as soon as her hand began to move towards the nightstand to grab her phone. She went to go check the time. 3:05 am.

"Eh.. might as well just eat I have nothing better to do anyway." the idol thought as she strode towards Twice's personal kitchen right across from her room.

As she entered the password into the door's keypad she bolted straight to the mini fridge filled with pocari sweat and other refreshing beverages. She hastily pushed the energy drink aside as she reached straight for the coke. As soon as she grabbed onto the freezing cold beverage she placed it on top of the mini fridge.
The room was pretty big. Filled with two fridges, a sink, and the rest cabinets. By now probably half of the snack stock is gone due to a certain dancing Mochine. But as long as her strawberries weren't touched everyone lives for another day.

Chaeyoung rummaged through one of the fridges and decides on just making a ham sandwich. Pretty safe choice knowing she might (totally will) burn down the entire hotel if she used the stove.

Bread. Cheese. Ham. Lettuce. Tomato. Mustard. Bread. Done!

She quickly got a plate and placed her sandwich on top of it. As she walked over to the coke on the mini fridge she grabbed a glass cup on the way. She grabbed the coke and opened it. That loud pop noise echoed through the empty room. Pouring the liquid into the glass she watched as the fizz slowly started to build up in the cup. While pouring, she didn't realize but she began to zone out and her thoughts revolved around a certain girl. The girl who makes her heart burst just from a simple glance. The girl who she wants to have by her side all the time. The girl she wants to marr-

"!" Chaeyoung said as the coke overflowed and spilled over the counter and floor. The cub frantically searched for the paper towels. When they were located she quickly ripped a couple of sheets. Bending down she started to wipe the sticky and sugary substance from the floor and table.

After a huge sigh, she grabbed her meal and headed towards the door. As she was balancing both items in one hand she turned the doorknob and headed quickly towards her room. But not until she let out a high pitched scream.

"AAAAAHHH" Chaeyoung screamed as she collided with a figure in front of her. Since it was pretty dark in the hallway she couldn't make out who she bumped into. Fortunately for her, she didn't get hurt. But instead, she just lost her balance and fell backwards.

Unfortunately for the figure they did get hurt. Due to Chaeyoung getting surprised she accidentally lost control of her balance on the tableware. And guess what? The tableware and the food on it collided with the figure. So the person got hit by the tableware and food. Oof.

"Oww !" the intruder said as they gripped their stomach and foot in agony.

"Mina unnie!? Oh my god, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that. You surprised me and I just lost control of my balance! Oh god, you're hurt I'm so sorry!" The younger stammered out as she helped her member off the ground. Chaeyoung's face was glowing red by now. She could seriously replace Rudolph!

"It's okay Chaengie. I'll just head to my room to clean myself up." Mina states as she tries to walk away even though she swears her foot broke due to the plate. "At least the plate and glass didn't break." she thought.

"Unnie are you serious? Your room is on the 6th floor! And I'm pretty sure I injured your foot. Just come to my room to shower and I'll look after your injury. Also, don't worry about clothes I'll give you my spares I insist!" Chaeyoung says as she assists Mina to her room grabbing her waist tightly but gently. 

Before Mina could even come up with an argument against going in the younger member's room she finds herself already in the said girl's room being handed some of the latter's clothes. She really wanted to avoid the younger girl at all cost after the incident a couple of hours ago. But here she is. Food on her clothes and hair. Stomach and toe probably most likely bruised after the impact of the tableware. Heart still a complete mess around the younger girl.

"Ok unnie there's the shower" Chaeyoung points at the room on the right as she walks towards the mess we made just a few minutes ago "when I finish cleaning up the mess I expect you to be done cleaning yourself up and sitting on my bed to check your injuries. Got it?" Chaeyoung declared in an authoritative voice.

Mina gulps as she nods her head very obediently. She loves it when this side of Chaeyoung comes out. And to be honest it turns her on a bit(a lot). After given her instructions Chaeyoung left the room and Mina was left standing there. She debated on leaving right after she cleaned herself up but in reality, she knows she won't be able to escape Chaeyoung's room because there's a 99.99% chance she'll get caught red-handed. Plus her bruised foot isn't going to help her situation.

After much sighing and dread, she finally made her way towards the bathroom. As soon as she got in she looked at herself in the mirror and grimaced. From head to toe, she was covered in food and coke. And there are pieces of the sandwich's ingredients barely hanging from her body. She sighed thinking this was exactly how she was around Chaeyoung. A complete and utter mess.

Mina started to strip off her clothes once the remaining ingredients were removed. Once she was done she quickly stepped into the bathtub and the shower. After the water came to a calming heat she looked around for the soap and hair cleaning products. Mina's lips curved into a smile once her eyes landed on the said items. It was the gifts she gave to Chaeyoung on her 20th birthday. Mina reached for the soap quickly lathering herself up in the intoxicating smell of the baby cub. Once she scrubbed off all of the residues of the coke and sandwich she moved on to the strawberry scented shampoo. She pumped out a modest amount and began expertly cleaning her hair of the food. As the water's calming heat washed off all the mess she began to think of the possible outcomes when she would have to walk out of the bathroom door and face the fierce tiger.

"Does she want me to stay because she thinks I'm weird and wants to confront me!?"  the penguin began to grimace while making up even worse possible scenarios "Or maybe she hates me and never wants to talk to me again because she knew I was about to kiss her!! Or maybe she secretly could be a homophobic and she knows that I'm gay FOR HER!!!" Mina's heart rate began beating erratically due to the possibility of Chaeyoung ever hating her. I mean yes what she did was wrong. She basically was about to steal the maknae's first kiss! It wouldn't even be a proper one because she tipsy for god's sake! And if she did succeed Chaeyoung would probably tell the others and the ballerina would basically be attacked by the three mothers if she came even 3 feet close to their baby! UUUUGHHHHHHHHH!!

Mina finally made her way out of the tub and grabbed a towel. She slowly took her time drying herself off still overthinking the situation that's going to occur in just a few minutes. She searched for the blow dryer eventually finding it under the sink. Turning the machine on she began drying her hair till it finally became that soft silky hair she's come to love. Finally, after her hair was dry she placed the blow dryer in its rightful place. After taking a huge gulp of air and releasing it she had enough courage to face Chaeyoung.

She slowly turned the knob and saw the short-statured girl laying on her bed with two plates and cups on her bedside.

"Unnie I'm sorry again for spilling my food on you. And also injuring you. So out of the kindness of my heart, I made you some food since you must've been hungry coming into the kitchen at like three in the morning and what not." the cub joked while gesturing to a spot beside her signaling (signeul bonae signal bonae) the older to come.

Hesitantly Mina made her way over to the bed still thinking of the rather bad scenarios that might happen at any second.

"It's alright Chaeyoungie it's not like you did it on purpose," Mina stated as she sat down on the bed leaving a very noticeable space between the two "Thank you for the food though I'm starving."

First Mina reached for the glass of coke an quickly chugged it down quenching the dryness in .

"And it seems like you're quite thirsty as well." Chaeyoung said with a lace of smugness in her voice.

"Oh, how the tables are going to turn on you, Myoui Mina." Chaeyoung said to herself.

Mina choked on the beverage after hearing such words coming out of the younger's mouth. While coughing and trying to regain herself Chaeyoung closed the gap between them and started patting Mina on the back hoping for the older to not die on her bed. After a good two minutes, Mina was back to normal but her face was still beaming red after the tiger's comment.

"Haha, y-yeah my throat wa-was pretty dry." Mina stammered out hoping the ground could just swallow her whole.

Not wanting to mess around anymore Chaeyoung wanted to get straight to the point why she asked for the girl to stay.

"Mina unnie," Chaeyoung says in a serious manner "I want to talk about what happened earlier."

.This..I.Want.To.Die

"Eeeh? What's there to talk about Chaeng? Nothing even happened." the ballerina spoke as she put on her best poker face and tried to act very nonchalant.

"You almost kissed me unnie! Is that not important enough to remember?" Chaeyoung says as she looks dead straight in Mina's eyes.

"E-e-ehHhh? What that never happened Chaeyoung-ah don't be silly. Oh, wait do you mean the kiss on the cheek? That's normal though all the unnie's do it!" the swan said looking at anything but the girl in front of her while trying to defend herself.

Chaeyoung knew that Mina liked her after the incident. After much thought, she concluded that no person who didn't have a crush on you would blatantly flirt and then almost kiss you. Overall though Chaeyoung was hurt that Mina would try to deny ever kissing her. Maybe she got her hopes way too high.

"Does she think it was a mistake? Thinking back she did smell a bit like alcohol. Maybe she sobered up and while drunk was just playing with my feelings." Chaeyoung thought as her heart clenched a bit.

"Seriously? You almost kissed me here!" Chaeyoung said as she raised her voice pointing at her lips.

"Chaeyoung-ah you must have been hallucinating I think the tiredness is starting to get to you." Mina stated as she looked "worried".

"NO, I WASN'T HALLUCINATING. YOU KNOW IT. I KNOW IT! IS IT THAT HARD TO ADMIT THAT YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME?!" the cub finally snarled back as she was fuming by now.

By now Chaeyoung was right in front of the ballerina's lips. If any closer their lips would be touching by now.

"I-I don't li-like yo-

Before Mina could finish her sentence Chaeyoung's lips dived straight for Mina's. Fireworks that's all the cub could say. She felt a million sparks light up her body as she desperately kissed the girl in front of her. Chaeyoung slowly started pushing Mina back on to the bed her hands traveling down the girl's waist. Chaeyoung's tongue the swan's bottom lip asking for entrance. At the new sensation, Mina quietly moaned and Chaeyoung saw an opportunity to slip her tongue in. Their tongues fought for dominance but in the end, Chaeyoung won. The tiger's hands started roaming at the other girl's sides. But to be honest, Chaeyoung didn't know what the hell to do since this was her first ever experience doing this. So the cub just went with the flow hoping her actions would get her message through.

"Ch-chaeyoung-ah" Mina moaned out as the younger girl started diverting her lips to Mina's milky white neck.

Before things would go to the point of no return Mina pushed Chaeyoung gently off her body as she tried to regain her breathe.

"So uh you might or might not have been hallucinating and I actually did try to kiss you." Mina stated as she was blushing profusely.

"You don't say." Chaeyoung grinned as she pulled the other girl in for a gentle hug. "Mina I know that was very sudden and surprising but I just didn't want to hear those words come out of your mouth. Ever since sixteen days even if I didn't show it immensely I care for your cute penguin self a lot. Hearing you trying to deny almost kissing me was hurtful but I could understand why you did it. You were scared, right? Scared of rejection, scared of losing someone you care for so much and mostly scared of the pain afterward." the younger said as she stared deeply into Mina's eye searching for agreement.

Mina let out a sad chuckle before speaking "Yeah you're right. I was scared Chaeyoung. Scared of losing you. All this time I've been trying to suppress my feelings for you. I thought as my job as your unnie, I should be protecting you from the evils of this world. And when I went to try to kiss you I felt selfish and dirty. I felt as if I was tainting you and forcing you into something you haven't even given your consent on." Mina uttered as she sadly stared to the ground.

"Yah you're a human too unnie it's in our nature to feel things. Also, I don't need protecting alright" Chaeyoung huffed out as she caressed Mina's face softly tracing over the girl's inhuman beauty "And you don't need to feel selfish and dirty you're being too hard on yourself. Stop treating me like a baby arasso? So starting from now on you're mine and only mine." the girl growled out as she yet again attacked Mina's soft lips.

"How about you take me out on a couple of dates first and I'll think about it" Mina smugly replied back as she was pushed on to the bed once again.

"Hahaha alright. Anything for you." Chaeyoung laughed as she began playfully attacking Mina with kisses all over her face.

"Or maybe we could skip the dates and I give you an extra late birthday gift?" the penguin said confidently with a smirk as she expertly flipped the tiger and her's position.

.

Chaeyoung was not losing this time. She quickly flipped them back to their original position and was now hovering over Mina while she pinned the girl's hands above her head.

"How about I give you an extra late birthday gift? And maybe I'll get to know how that y tongue wor-"

As things were getting a little too steamy a certain tall Yoda came busting through the door expecting to see her best friend sleeping or scrolling through her phone.

"Hey, Chaeng wanna go to the convenience store with me apparently the one down the street is having a sale and I'm bor- OH MY JIHYO. OH MY JIHYO. I WASN'T HERE AT ALL OKAY?!? YOU GUYS CAN CARRY ON TO WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING. MY EARSSSS AND EYEESSSSS NEED BLEACH!!" Tzuyu screamed as she quickly slammed the door and ran off to her room.

"Oh god." Chaeyoung says as she quickly got off Mina "s-so I guess we should be getting to bed." the blushing girl says as she began stumbling over her own feet.

"Well, that's going to be an interesting conversation tomorrow." Mina sighed out in a rather calm manner like nothing happened while making her way towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" Chaeyoung asked in confusion.

"Going to sleep. Why?" the girl states as she stands by the door.

"Umm ac-actually could you stay with me tonight? I don't want to be alone." Chaeyoung blurts out embarrassment evident in her face.

"Okay fine, but no funny business alright?" Mina said as she walked over to the other girl's bed.

"Okay but no promises!"

"Yah Son Chaeyoung you're too young for this! Go to sleep before I change my mind."

Chaeyoung was way too happy to argue. She quickly laid herself on the bed gesturing for the other girl to follow. As soon as Mina plopped herself beside her she wrapped a protective arm around the girl's waist pulling her closer to her body.

"Good night Minari" the cub whispered as she began to drift off to sleep.

"Good night Chaeng Chaeng" Mina says as she quickly turns around to plant a soft kiss on Chaeyoung's forehead.

 Mina was in pure bliss. She loved the feeling of strong arms (seriously though have you seen Chaeyoung's biceps?!) protecting her through the night. And the best part would be waking up to those beautiful eyes (EYE EYE EYES) in the morning.

Sometimes having a bad alcohol tolerance could end up in your favor.

The end.