Final

A surprise for Ggukie's Jiminie

[So I just have hours to finish this so let me do it quick.]

 

Jimin groaned in pain when he move a bit to a better position to be comfortable on his bed. He reach for the TV remote control to find another show or movie to watch since he is done for the 5th movie, he's been watching since the staff send him back to the hotel while his boyfriend stayed with their hyungs and staff for another schedule. Him and his boyfriend Jungkook got into not so big argument because the younger insisted of going with the hyungs to their schedule instead of staying with Jimin who is suffering from back and muscle pain when he woke up but didn't mind it hoping that it will go away only to hurt more when they arrived for their first schedule.

Jungkook scolded him, of course he did ever since Jimin fainted in front of him he always got scared everytime Jimin is not feeling well that was like a nightmare to him. Thats how they got into that small argument and didn't talk to each other even when Jimin agreed to go back. Pouting and also pissed, Jimin and his own staff pack his things and left. That's how he end up alone in his room.

He tried, he really tried to sent a message to Jungkook but he didnt because he is also mad. Like, why did he scolded Jimin like that? In front of his hyungs? In front of their staff and managers? Who does he thinks he is? He is just his boyfriend jus- Jimin bite his lips when he think about it. 

 

 

[Knock Knock] (you can choose if from Twice or Monsta X 😂)

"Hello my chimchim~ How are you my dearest soulmate?" Taehyung entered with bags of snacks hanging from his left hand. 

"I'm fine now Tae, the medical team gave me some pain killers its kinda effective. They remind me not to move a lot for like more than 10 times." Jimin said walking towards the younger who is preparing the snacks he bought.

"Why did you guys get back late, it was like what... 5pm?" He asked.

"Well its a filming and interview chim, we can't do anything about it." Taehyung answered unwrapping the hamburger for him and passing the other one for Jimin.

"Where is.... nevermind" 

"He's still out with NamJin's + Hoseok hyung" what Tae said made Jimin frowned.

"If Namjoon hyung heard you calling him and Jin hyung NamJin you will die, Tae. But where are they going?" That question paused everything around them. Jimin can clearly see how Taehyung gulped his food down.

"Tae... where is Jeon Jungkook?" Jimins voice is really scary and him eyeing his bestfriend like a thief is not helping.

"I... I don't know Chim.. I.. I was asleep, when I woke up its just Yoongi hyung, me with the manager and driver on the van. Can you not look at me like that?!" 

"Look me in the eye Tae and tell me you are not lying." Jimin said so to prove himself Taehyung look into his eyes, seriously.

"I. Dont. Know. Where. Is. Jeon. Jungkook. And. The. Hyungs." He said.

"Fine, go eat."

"How about you?" 

"I am not hungry, Ill take a nap wake me up for dinner." Jimin said laying down on his bed carefully.

"How about when Jungkook arrives?"

"Keep him out of my room." Jimin said, Taehyung is sure he is deadly right now so he choose to stay quiet and eat his burger alone. 

 

 

 

"Jimin... Jimin wake up, Chim chim.." 

"Mmhmmnn." 

"Dinner time." He heard Tae.

"I'm up I'm up." 

"Come on I'm hungry~" Taehyung whines when Jimin still on the bed.

"Fine.." He said and finally sit up, he noticed his back is still hurting but not much like it is in the morning, still he moves carefully.

"Come on lets go." Taehyung said already on the door waiting for him. He sigh and left his room.

"Wait. Where are we going?" He asked when he noticed its the wrong way.

"The staff asked if we can eat in Namjoon hyungs room for dinner. I think manager hyung wants to talk to us too." Taehyung said his boxy smile showing. Jimin just shrug it off. 

They stop, more like Taehyung stop when they got in front of Namjoon's room. He furrowed his eyebrow and about to asked when Taehyung talk before him.

"Dont kill me after this, you know I love you. We love you!" He said cheerfully and knock three times before opening the room.

 

 

 

 

"Happy Birthday!!!" That was their managers and staff.

"Happy Birthday Jiminie!!" That was his hyungs.

"Happy Birthday Jimin!!" That was Hoseok's sister.

"Happy Birthday Hyung!!" That was his brother, Jihyun.

"Happy Birthday Son." And that was Jungkook's father.

"I... I am.. OMG." He is speechless around him is a huge room full with blue and silver balloons, there is also a not so huge but big tarpaulin of him with a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" greeting written. There is also a long table where there are lots of food placed, also a two layered cake and some presents beside the cake. He smiled, tears already runs to his cheeks. His brother walks towards him and hug him.

"Happy Birthday hyung... Appa and Eomma have something for you, Ill give it to you later." He said smiling.

"That's why you are here? I knew it you will not be here for just watching the concert. Where is the culprit?" He asked making his brother and everyone laugh.

"The culprit is hiding inside my bedroom Jimin, arrest him.... officer~" Namjoon teased earning a slap on the back of his head from Jin. Jimin blushed and bow to Jungkook's dad who nods at him and signal to get his child out of the room. 

 

 


Inside, Jungkook is sitting on the bed waiting for Jimin. He planned it before they even fly going here, but because of his and Jimins injury he has decided to do it here instead of Paris. Jungkook wants to surprise Jimin with some view of Eiffel Tower, unfortunately he can't but maybe they can still visit it when they comes to Paris. 

Jungkook is sweating, this is not his first time to surprise his boyfriend but this is not like any other surprise from him. Jimin is mad at him, and Jungkook plans to pro-

"Why are you here-OMG JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" When Jimin opened the sliding door this is what he saw.

 

[So I didnt save the link because I'm lazy so let me describe it instead]

Namjoon's room got the same design as what the outiside looks, blue and silver balloons up the ceiling and on the floor even on the bed so of the strings has Jimin's photo that is photograpgh by Jungkook. There is also letter balloons that spells HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! And a boquet of Jimins favorite flower beside JKs personal gifts for him

 

 


"H-HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!" He said standing up and started to walks closer to his crying boyfriend. 

"You brat, you didn't."

"I did. With the help of hyungs of course." 

"I hate you." 

"No~you love me~ Didn't you like my surprise? I planned for this to happen in Paris but.... I don't think I have enough time and my injury-OMG I knew it was a bad idea to do it here I- Jungkook is cut off on his monologue when Jimin kisses him.

"I love it. I love everything. I love you." Jimin whispered planting another kiss on his younger boyfriend. 

"I swear, I always see this but its still disgusting. Just do what you need to do Kook, I want to eat and drink." Yoongi said smirking at Jimin.

"W-what do Yoongi hyung means?"

"I uhmn... J-jiminie.."

"You are not breaking up with me right? I knew it you don't love me anymore! You went out to find better guy a while ago right? That's why you didn't go back with Tae? you Jeon, not during my birthday or I will kill you even if your father is here!" Jimin shouts already glaring at Jungkook, that made the others laugh louder. 

"Hyungie NO! OMG NO!! I'm actually here ask you stay with me till our last breath! Omg. I swear to god! Why would I break up with you? What am I crazy?! I'm so offended Jimin!" Jungkook shouted making everyone silent, phones on their hands already filming everything.

"S-stay with y-you... L-last b-breath?... Ggukie, what are you talking about?" He asked confused but things is already running inside his mind.

 

 

 


"Jiminie... I" 

"What? W-what are you doing? W-why are you kneeling?! Your injury asshat! Stand up!!"

"Omg, I never thought this proposal will be this funny." Jin said and starts to laugh.

"P-pro... proposal? J-jung.... Jeon Jungkook.." Jimin whispered.

"Baby, we've been together for like 3 years now and I can still remember the exact words you told me when you asked me to be your boyfriend. And I know you told me that... You will be the one who should be kneeling tonight but... I just want to do this for you. This time I want to ask you." Jungkook paused and exhaled then reached and grab the small velvet box from the bed where he is seated before. That time, Jimin knows what is happening. 

"Ggukie." 

"Shhh. I know its not your favorite brand, but when I saw this... Its remind me of that ancient rings royalties in our country use. Jiminie, I know 3 years is not that long enough to decide to do this because a lot of things can happen. But baby I'm 100% sure on what I am doing, I am sure that.. that I want to marry you. You and I can't have our surnames and I don't even know when will weddings for us will be legal in Korea but I am sure, I am very sure that... that i want to marry you maybe not soon but we will, I will because I love you so much to let you out of my life instead.... Instead I want to spend my whole life with y-you.. I want to sleep beside you and kissing you goodnight, I want to wake up beside you every morning then prepare your bitter coffee and breakfast, I want you to be the first that i will saw every morning. I... I want to move in with you, adopt all the dogs and cats we can have or... or... we can try to adopt a child, maybe we will have a chance. So baby, Jiminie hyung like what you asked me 3 years ago.." Jungkook paused again and qipe his tears away then open the box (okay lets pretend its place on the box okay?) Jimin gasp.

[Again I cant find the photo but its from Tiffany and Co. The one who looks like rings but NOT the Jade one of Korean Royalties if you watch Kdramas like that you know what I'm talking about]

 

 

 

"Will you spend your life with me, Park Jimin-ssi? Will you be my Jungkook to my Jimin?" He asked, Jungkook finally asked now he should wait for the nerve cracking answer. What if Jimin don't want to get married anymore? What if he doesn't want Jungko-

"Yes. YES! MILLION YES JUNGKOOK" Jimin shouts smiling at Jungkook while the younger push the rings into his small cute fingers. Jimin doesnt wait for Jungkook to stand up and just throw his body to his injured boyfriend, Jimin didnt even noticed his own injury focused on kissing his boyfr-FIANCE listening to their guest whistling, cheers and applause.

"I love you." Jungkook said his forehead on Jimin's.

"I love you too. So much, but... but wear is your ring? I... I need to, you need a ring-"

"Hyung! Its fine, its doesn't have a pair for me because I just want to-"

"No!. Here, give me your hand." Jimin said already pulling the second piece of his engagement rings. Everyone watch them with awe.

"I know you don't like rings, but this suits you. Marry me Ggukie?" Jimin asked holding the tiny piece in his hand between his fingers.

"Of course, Yes of course.!" Jungkook said ring already places on his ring finger. Their little time enjoying each others warmth got disturbed when their tummy made a noise. The couple laughs and stood up to eat too and about to leave the room, but Jungkook pulled Jimin into a hug while making sure he is not hurting his fiance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What is it?" Jimin asked

"I like wearing rings hyung." Jungkook whispered. Making Jimin frowned.

"But its not for the fingers, and.... I kinda bought a new one.. also it comes with something sparkly.." 

"Jeon Jungkook." 

"Its a shame though... We can't play with it, your back hurts you can't play with ggukie.. Maybe.... next time?..." Jungkook whispered on Jimins ear then biting it. He left even before Jimin can react. He smirks, Oh Jimins wants to play with or without his back pain. 


================================================

 

 

Happy Birthday My Angel-Fairy!!! 

Park Jimin-ssi! I hope you feel better now!!

We love you soooooo muchhhh 😍😘😍😘😍😍😘💜💜💜💜💜

 


Thank you sweets for reading this!!