Wendy Son

Bittersweet (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Living in Canada had made her a bit different from the others. She had both been praised and bullied at the same time for her different attitude just because she is a foreigner even though she is half-korean. Some of her classmates that bullied her often said that she's faking or she just wanted attention by acting nice but the truth is that is herself. Her mother once said to her when she told her about her school problems “they're just jealous because you're everything they can't never imagine they would had. You're beautiful, cute, smart, nice to others, always praised by the teachers, and because you are Son Seungwan!”


 

A 9 years-old Son Seungwan had laugh at her mother's remarks and nods her head. She jumps into her mother's arms and hugged her, nuzzling her head into the crook of her mother's neck. Seungwan loves her mother's rose scent. It somehow managed to calm her down whenever she's afraid after watching a horror movie or when she's about to scream at a guy who bothers her mother while at the convenience store.

 

 

 

After a few months of being in middle school, the girls and the boys who bullied her stopped bothering her, realizing her kindness to others, and instead, they apologized and became friends with her. When they decided to be friends with her, Seungwan was really happy, she ends up crying and laughing at the same time. Seungwan had fun. Everytime she went to school, she had fun.


 

Everything in her life has been fun, she became popular in high school because of her smartness and her beauty. But mostly , they like to be friends with her because she's kind. To everyone, she is almost like an angel to them. Always treating people with her kind heart and helping people no matter her friends or they only exchange smiles when walking past her. They had  never seen Seungwan behaving differently or out of it. She just seems perfect to everyone. Little did they know the beautiful angel Son Seungwan is in love with someone.




 

After her graduation, Seungwan continues her journey in education straight away. She went to London to study business for 4 years at the age of 18. She thanked her English skills for she was able to communicate with people easily and it turns out studying alone in another country was not so bad for her. She finally get back her English feelings. Living in Korea for 10 years had made her changed her attitude and way of living.



 

Anyways, Seungwan was actually heartbroken at first when she had to left Korea. Who wouldn't? She had to leave her family and friends behind. Most importantly, she had to leave her love of life behind. It was painful to her when she heard the person said “Go. Take care of yourself. I'll be supporting you on whatever you’ll do.” she ends up crying at the airport after promising to her parents and others that she won't. But who can resist the tears when you're love of life said that to you?


 

It actually damaged her pretty bad, being away from that person. Although she would be happy and enjoying her life with others on most nights, there are nights where she spends her time crying because she miss that person. She would remember how cold that person touches are, how cute that person looks like, how warm the person's voice is when it calls her name “Seungwan!”. She was too afraid to call the person and just confess her feelings to them. There are times when she calls the person, hoping to state her true feelings but she ended up talking about something else.


 

“Seungwan?” The person on the other line said.

 

“......Hey.” Seungwan felt like she wants to hit her head on the wall besides her.

 

“What is it?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter