Overwhelming Pride I have

A Heart's Flame

Letter for the reader:

 

The truth is I'm really sorry for not being able to update for so long. My last update was millions of years ago. >.<

I already forgot what part of the story I stopped, too lazy and tired to read the 8 chapers again.

This site was blocked in my country and because of that I could'nt update. Recently on vacation and also busy with my life. With my family. That I love so much. <3  But anyway, I'm updating now, so sorry. ^^

 

 

I went home that night with my crazy homeworks that my teacher gave. But that day, before I walked out the school gate, Minho was there. I saw him talking with his friends laughing so happily. I hid behind a nasty vandalized wall just the same second when he turned and looked my way. His friend gave him a tight tap on the back, ''Let's go!'' and threw their arms around him.

I had no idea when I clasped my hands near my chest, my heart sighed.

My personal driver, Mr. Woo fetched me and asked me how I was. I don't like him since he is Mrs. Woo's wife. My Cook...

''So, how was your day?'' his face was bright as if he had all the luck in the world.

Screw him.

''Shut up, I'm tired.'' I closed my eyes.

He still kept on talking like a croaking fat frog.

''I heard SHINee was attending the same school as you.'' he mentioned.

Just when he said it, I yelled at him.

''Can you mind your own in' business? Do you want me to buy you a duck tape and wrap it around your froggy mouth? Or you don't have enough money for it? Too poor? Screw you!'' I yelled and gave him a poor ugly stare.

I folded my knees and looked out the window. Soon looked back at him and saw his eyes were wet as he drove slowly and safely. As soon as I came back and opened the door, it was dark as a black hole inside. First thing I noticed that the lights were flickering as if it were hunted for so long. I smacked it on and jumped seeing Minwoo leaning against the wall at the dining table. His eyes were giving me a funny feeling.

''You're dead.'' he said.

''Whe?'' I rolled my eyes and hang my coat at the back of the door.

I ran upstairs as he shockingly held my left hand so fast.

He stared at me like he was scared for some reason.

''I'm not here to beg you for something. Just listen.'' he said, and added, ''For once.''

I waited but he still had that funny look as if something was keeping him from saying it.

''Spit it all out, bastard!'' I yelled.

''My teacher scolded me this morning. I sat on my crush's desk and flirted with her. He sent me to the principal's office and asked me to sign something. What was...it?'' he scratched his head.

''Sign? Sign..what?..'' I moved closer, he dodged back.

''No idea! How should I know? She was saying stupid English words, ''SCREW YOU. GET OUT!'' She's a y old woman with a huge basketball face!'' Miwoo yelled.

''Ha, great. High five!'' I rose my palm as he slapped it hard.

I heard a roar of thunder and rain falling outside. I looked out and cursed the weather...

''But where's you bag?'' Minwhoo said.

''Oh shoot!'' I yelled and ran outside just when Mr. Woo came out of the car with an umbrella on hand and handed me my bag.

He gave me a small tap on my shoulder, ''Get back inside, you're soaking wet. Here.'' he handed me the umbrella.

''But you?'' I said.

''Don't worry. Men like me can survive this weather.'' he winked playfully then left.

 


 I ran in with no last words, threw the umbrella on the dining table and ran upstairs.

''Wait, what do I do sis?!'' Minwoo yelled.

''I don't care.'' I said and budged my door shut.


 

That night was the coldest night of my life. The rain was falling hard like that of a roaring thunder. The trees were dancing with the heavy helpless wind, and the sky was falling down.

There was complete darkness in my room, no light except that playful second when light flickers before thunder cried.

I checked the clock and saw it was past 12 am the next day. I sat on my desk and took a deep sigh almost forgetting about my homework for tomorrow. I opened up my notebook and re-read what my teacher wrote on the board. I laughed at the thought of knowing the answer when I was never even close of feeling that way with anyone.

 

She wrote on the board earlier that day, at 9:00 am.

 

What....is Love? ___________....... Tell us about the story that Romeo and Juliet had. One paragraph or more...

And what is your opinion about the love that Romeo and Juilet shared? Use your own words as much as possible...

 

How does she dare to think all of us in the class know about this stupid thing she asks.

Could it be she wants to know what each of us think in the class, our knowledge, how wise we are. Or is it just because she is talking about Romeo and Juilet. Because that is our topic this week.

 

You see...

This is my opinion about that crazy love story they both have.

I took a piece of paper and wrote it down...

 

Romeo was a childish boy who fell in love at Juliet at first sight. Romeo had a best friend, whatever his name is... They wanted to attend a huge feast in the Capulet's mansion. They knew they were unwelcomed but they were stupid enough to think they could. Young as they were, they had no brains... They insisted on going. There as Romeo was gracefully looking around, he caught an eyes at a beautiful maiden. Her name was Juilet. She was beautiful as a rose flower that bloomed perfectly and bright as the sun. He believed he fell in love with her at first sight. One of the capulet's noticed them there and yelled,''The Montaguese are here!..''  Romeo and his friend ran off but before Romeo could, he took one last look at Juliet. Embraced and Captured that moment. He promised himself that he would come back and meet her face to face. They tried hard to run away but it was too late. Romeo's friend was killed. Romeo could not take it and wanted revenge, so he killed the man who killed his best friend. Juliet was already engaged with  one of the rich Capulets that time. Romeo finally met her and confessed his love for her. Juliet upon knowing that was unsure about love. She was too young to know it. But when he kissed her, she believed he was the one. And fell in love with him. They planned on flying away together. And was caught. Juliet was sent far away from Romeo. Romeo asked for his friends help. He was given a potion. He would sleep for a couple of hours and wake up soon making it look like he died. He was told to not forget telling this to Juliet. Romeo drank it without telling her and got into a deep sleep. Juliet soon sees Romeo dead and believes she can't live without him. So, she kills herself. Romeo wakes up and sees her dead and remembers he forgot to tell her. He kills himself as well.

 

Arrggg, so depressing.

My opinion?

A Very Tragic and Crazy story. (Period)

 

What is Love? (My own opinion?) 

Love is a powerful feeling when you always think of someone and happen to care. You worry if they are alright. You want to desperately see that person all the time. It's not Conceited. Jealous nor being Hateful. It's Patient and Kind. And is Loyal.

/// But the worst thing is when you wonder if they know you exist. ///

 

 

I thought about what stupid things I wrote and which one I liked. I liked my description about Love. It was for 20 points. But my essay question, Romeo and Juliet was stupid. I was not even sure about my answer and that consisted of 35 points.

Screw me, I'm dead. They'll laugh at me later.

I want to remain a straight ''A'' student. And simply answering this question is getting on my nerves. What more in the final exams. I wante to remain same as last year. But the routines I do everyday seems to bug me a lot.

I have become more tense for no reason. I do believe so.

But ever since I met him...that Flaming Charisma bugged me. He is unworthy to be popular. My feelings seem to betray me, I see him I have this likeness inside.And then later, I regret feeling that way and blame him for it. It's me. I blame and dislike everyone who get on my way.

Later I need to..

Wake up at 5 am???

Take a bath??? >.< And my brother keeps on pushing me on the hallway taking me for granted just because he has muscles to dodge me just once.

He's a selfish brat like me. Proud of it. He's really my brother. (winks)

Cursing me everytime. Hating me every day! Who cares as long as I'm happy.

Things I hate:

People...(dirty, erts, pick their noses, pedo files, bastards, people who think they are mighty,etc...) Minho...

Minho... (that's right) don't like him

Friends.. (picky)

SHINee

And don't forget. My breakfast. Same everyday. Bugs my brain of until I want to yell at Ms. Yoon. ( My cook)

 


My alarm clock rang an hour earlier. Being so scandalous before the time I alarmed it.

''Arggg!!! Shut up!!!'' I yelled.

 My uncontrollable hands slammed it and threw it on the wall with no regrets. I'll just tell Ms. Woo to buy me a new one that looks even better.

I stretched my body and rolled like a bear on my comforting soft bed. Mmm...my blanket smells too good....

I closed my eyes...

''Breakfaasssttttt!!!!'' Ms Woo yelled.

''Shut up! I was asleep until you came!!!'' I yelled.

''Come down!'' she yelled again.

''Shesh, .'' I mumbled and ran downstairs.


I ran downstairs with my shorts as my brother stared at me.

''What are you looking at?'' I said.

''Wearing that short shorts?'' he mumbled.

''Who cares.'' I said and shoved bread on my mouth. And then sat.

Minwoo was eating the breakfast happily grinning like an idiot. I don't know why he likes it so much.

All these are rubbish. All so bad for my body. I'll get fat..

Bread, rice, potatoes...other more. Fruits and vegetables. I want to eat what I want. Just so happen ''what I want'' isn't here.

 

''Eat, Jiyeon. Your mom said she will be picking you up from school today.'' Ms. Yoon said.

''Whatever.'' I mumbled.

''You should watch your words, young lady.'' she scolded me.

I glared at her and stood up, slammed the dining table and threw my table napkin on my plate.

''Forget it. I'm going to school now.'' I said.

''Not until you finish eating.'' she said.

''I don't like the food. It's trashy and fattening you know. I have a very busy life and you don't think about my needs. I have a life on stage and at school. My image should remain perfect. You understand?!'' I yelled as she stood up and held my hands.

''Are you alright, my dear?'' she mumbled.

I slapped her hands away from me.

''Don't touch me!'' I said.

''Eat now. You are getting thinner than the last time I saw you.'' she said.

''Excuse me, just because mom hired you and Mr. Woo here in our house does not mean you are in charge of anything. Right. Minwoo?'' I said.

But he ignored me and instead scolded me for being so disrespectful infront of Ahjumma.

''Sis, get back and eat your food! She made it with love! Mind your crappy mouth!'' he yelled.

I rolled my eyes at him.

Ahjumma took off her jacket and wrapped my arms around with it. It was still icy cold from yesterday's weather. And I felt my throat was freezing.

My stomach growled...

''Pff...Hmph..'' Minwoo mumbled and laughed at me.

''Ya! Shut up, change your stupid hairstyle!'' I yelled.

~~~~~~

''Please, eat. I don't want your mom to get mad at you and your brother.'' she said.

 I sat down and ate it though I wanted to barf. Then suddenly, I was shocked when Mr. Woo came in and sat with us. My eyes opened wide and I clenched my fist.

''Goodmorning, Jiyeon, Minwoo. Eat well. I'll take you both to school.'' he said.

He kissed his wife and then ate. He was praising the food that was made, smiling so happily, and hugged Ms. Woo. I got jealous at that moment. Where he got his charming energy after I criticized him yesterday.

I was silent until he asked me if I was sick or not.

''No.'' I said.

But I coughed a little.

''Here.'' he handed me a box with medicine.

''Drink this every night.'' he added.

I took it without saying thank you.

 


I stood up and ran upstairs for my bag and homework I made last night. Got into the car with Minwoo and Mr. Woo. They both said goodbye to Ms. Woo but I ignored it. Then we drove to school. The weather still so cold and abnormal.

 ''Sis, your pride is so overwhelming you know. Too much...'' Minwoo whispered to my ear.