Sharing A Bed

Sharing A Bed

“Dae, how many times do I have to tell you that my room isn’t yours, that my bed isn’t yours?” Heo Jun almost yelled through his gritted teeth as soon as he entered his own room and saw the older's body lying carelessly on his bed. 

“And for 's sake, stop lying on my bed .” 

All he got as a response to his remarks were a couple of muffled mumbles and some rustling sounds.  

“Great. He fell asleep. Good luck on waking him up, Jun" 

He sighed: okay that Daewon particularly enjoyed showing up to his room totally uninvited, with just his underwear on, but falling asleep on his bed? Almost ? Basically occupying the whole bed with his arms and legs sprawled? Oh no, that was too much to bear with. He needed his sleep and Daewon wasn’t going to take it away from him. No one could. 

Heo Jun took a deep breath to calm down his nerves before he could go off and just wake the whole building up, then went up the tiny stairs that lead to the top of the bunk bed (and he was thankful at least his roommate wasn't there) and with a light push tried to wake up his friend.  

Nothing happened. He tried once more, and then once again, but nothing: Daewon was sleeping too deeply to be awakened by that. Heo Jun nearly let out a curse, frustrated as he was while his lack of sleep was starting to make him feel nervous. He squeezed the wooden frame of the bed while thinking of the best solution. 

He grinned mischievously as the image of the perfect revenge flashed into his brain, and with a quick move he jumped on the bed, paying attention not to hit the ceiling with his head. He went closer and closer to the other boy’s face ready to do what needed to be done, when he stopped mid track; Daewon was really sleeping peacefully, his eyes delicately closed with his thin lashes slightly moving, his lips relaxed and a bit parted to let out his uneven breaths. His body was just there, completely exposed to whatever he wanted to do.  

Heo Jun sighed. Something told him he wasn't going to get that so needed sleep. How could he wake up such beautiful creature? It was so rare to see him getting some decent rest, and he looked so quiet and angelic while sleeping. With a crooked and sarcastic smile he looked at the older’s face before turning off the light above his bed and finally lying down on the little space left of his own bed.  

He delicately outlined Daewon’s face features before surrounding his waist with an arm and getting cosy against the other boy's warm body, shyly draping one of his long arms around Daewon’s waist.  

“Ugh. I hate you. Goodnight.” 

“..obe ya” he heard the other whisper in his sleep before closing his eyes. 

 

 



 

AUTHOR'S CORNER... YAY! 

Sooo, here it is, my first fic EVER on this amazing pairing, the joy of my life, my reason to cry without being able to stop... I could go on and on ranting about these two and I'm sorry it took me so so so long to write somethig about DaeJun. They deserved WAY BETTER (like the whole MADTOWN group for that matter but okay). 
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this story, unfortunately I at writing drabbles so bear with me and my ty things. But really, as soon as I see the prompt, I couldn't stop myself from thinking about when Heo Jun said Daewon had the bad habit of laying on his bed with only his underwear on... LOL

Please, let me know what youthink about this fic in the comments below and don't be afraid to tell me what/if you didn't like. Also, English isnìt my first language so there might be mistakes here and there, feel free to point them out, they help me getting better!