Love Spell

Love Spell

Wingardium leviosa!” Chan screamed for the billionth time that day. 

Since when some fans had had the fantastic idea of giving him a wand, a red and yellow scarf, and round glasses, he hadn’t stopped pretending to be a wizard, not even for a second. He kept jumping around, yelling improbable spells and pointing the wand at whoever was in front of him.  

“Channie, c'mon, we got it. You’re a wizard. Now please stop. The fanmeeting is over” everyone complained. It was already late and they were all tired. 

Stupefy!” 

“Did you just stupefy me?!” Marco protested, “You’re the brattest brat here. Just wait until I get my hands on that wand and I’ll avada kedavra you” 

Everyone started yelling at one another, not even arguing, just being loud as usual. Everyone but not Jun. He dragged his feet along in the hallway before reaching his room, opening the door and almost launching himself on the bed.  

Something blocked him, though. Or better, someone. Hansol was standing in the middle of the room, with a wand in his hand. Jun wanted to snort: one was okay, two were a mess (Kijung as well had been given some Harry Potter themed gadgets) but three were simply too much. But for the sake of his roommate’s happiness he decided to keep his mouth shut. 

After all, Hansol wasn’t being too annoying. Outside he could still hear the other members being loud and playing around, it was just a fortune that at least the boy in front of him was just acting like a kid without making any noise. It was actually entertaining to see him and the way he smiled so happily, so freely, warmed Jun's soul up, almost making him feel the urge to get up from his bed and hug the older boy. 

“I think I might use this as my next Halloween costume. Chan gave me a wonderful idea! Don’t I look a bit like Harry Potter with these glasses on?” Hansol asked, while putting on a pair of round glasses that looked extremely similar to the ones of the famous wizard. 

“Yes, you do” he replied with a soft smile “But Halloween is still far away” 

A timid yawn came out of his mouth before he could stop it, and his roommate froze with his wand mid-air, as if he had had some kind of revelation. Then his expression softened and he started getting ready for the night. 

Now the dorm was calm and quiet, just a few whispers here and there when the boys couldn’t fall asleep after all the adrenaline for their schedules.  

Completely out of the blue, “Wouldn't it be amazing?” Hansol asked at a certain point, his feeble voice resonating in the dark place. 

“mmmh?”  

“If Harry Potter was real and we could cast spells. Wouldn’t it be amazing?” 

“Yeah it would...” he answered. 

“Everything would be better with a little bit of magic. I would like to be able to cast spells so bad!” 

Jun didn’t say anything and pretended to be asleep. Then, he turned into his own bed, hid his head under the pillow and, with the lowest voice possible, almost inaudible even to himself, he whispered into the nothing, “but you, Hansol, you don’t need that. You’re the real wizard who has already cast a love spell on me”  

 



 

AUTHOR'S CORNER... YAY! 

Thanks to this Fictober I've been able to thow myself into new pairs and for the first time ever I challenged myself into writing drabbles. This one isn't as nice as I hoped, but I still wanted to share it with you! Hope you liked it~
It's my first time writing about JunSol, but they're one of my favourite ships ever, and I wish I had more time and inspiration to write more... 
Anyway, let me know what you think about this in the comments below, I always love reading your impressions and critiques! Also, English isn't my first language, so if you spot any mistakes, please feel free to point them out! *spreads love*