You and I, Us.

Jealousy

It's just another day full of performing here and there and seemed like there would be no time for them to breathe normally.

Nancy was tired. Everyone was tired. But Nancy was damn sick. Sick physically, mentally and emotionally. She just didn't know how to handle her emotion lately. She was so stressed that sometimes she by accident giving cold shoulders to her members when they're just being worried for her, or even small things that other people do could annoy her sometimes. Just like today.

She missed her soulmate, Yeonwoo. Like we know they're always together, but even when they're in the same environment, it seemed like they're so far away from each other. She felt like they're drifting apart. Especially after Taeha joined the group.

Nancy trusted her girlfriend her heart. She knew that Yeonwoo wouldn't break it and she knew that Yeonwoo was loyal. She could behave herself even when there's no her by herside.

But as time passed by, humans were always be human. They had weaknesses. And this Taeha girl was one of hers.


Xx


It's just during their fan meeting in Busan. They arrived with 2 vans (divided based on the older girls and the younger girls) in result NanWoo already being separated in the first place. When Nancy already climbed down from the van, she waited for her Yeonwoo to approach her so that they could stand in line beside each other. But to her disappointment, she wasted too much time giggling around with Taeha which they had no choice but to stand together on the other side of the line since their leader already spoke out the greetings to the fans.

Nancy was too busy thinking about the negative possibilities that her Yeonwoo unnie would leave her for other girls (but you guys know who was the specific girl she was referring to right?) And just by thinking about it already making her in paranoia which making her dizzy too. The flashlights of their fans taking pictures of them couldn't help her any better. She was turning paler.

Jooe who's often being in line beside her roomate noticed this and held the latter's hand. She shook it gently for comforts.

She knew her problems, she knew her insecurities.


Xx


It's a week already after the event and Nancy was feeling more burdened. She decided to ask Yeonwoo to talk about it. Or more like asking for reassurance.

"Yeonwoo unnie, are you busy?" Nancy who saw the latter was alone in the kitchen busy pouring milk from the container to a glass decided to approach her. She just couldn't waste this rare moment. (Usually there would be Taeha most of the time, or Hyebin or anyone else)

Yeonwoo who noticed her presence looked up and smiled to the younger girl. "Hey my baby Aenaen, no I'm not. What's up?" She picked up the glass and began drinking the milk while waiting for the younger girl to speak up.


'How I've missed being called that..'

"Can we talk for a while? I miss you.." Nancy pouted and decided to take a seat on one of the stools in front of her. She watched the latter drinking the milk with a hand supporting her chin.

Yeonwoo on the other hand stopped drinking just to let out a soft chuckle after hearing the words 'I miss you' slipped out from the younger girl's lips. She poured a little more from the container and pushed her glass to the small girl to drink.

"Here, have some so you will grow taller" She offered with a cheeky smile.

Hearing how smoothly Yeonwoo , she pouted even more but took the glass nonetheless.

She was about to drink it when Taeha decided to ruin their moment call the older girl from the living room.

"Yeonwoo unnie! Are you able to come here to the living room?! I need your help!" Taeha shouted.

'Seemed like an emergency' Yeonwoo thought.

"Yes! Yes! I'm coming!" She shouted answering the other girl.

"Aenaen, I gotta go. Seems like Taeha is in emergency needing my help" Yeonwoo said but she could see Nancy letting out a heavy sigh. She knew what it meant. She decided to approach her and gave her reassurance. "Let's talk tonight okay?" she gave a simple peck on the cheek. 

Nancy nodded. She felt her heart tightened in a bad way. She didn't like it.

Being left alone, she could only stare at the glass Yeonwoo gave. She twirled the glass playing with the half filled milk and reminiscing the moment when Yeonwoo was being like that to her, prioritazing her whenever she needed help. Even for serious matters or just simple things.

She missed those moments.


Xx

 

The day passed by so quickly that it's finally bed time. Nancy was too preoccupied with her thoughts when she forgot that she should go to the older girl's room to talk. She laid down on her stomach and putting her head on her arm just like a pose when you're trying to get sleep in class and closing her eyes trying to get sleep while we know her brain was busy thinking about random things.

There's a knock on the door and since that Jooe was the closer one to open the door (and seemed like the maknae wasn't aware that there's a knock either) she decided to open the door and checked who they were.

It's Yeonwoo. 

Before Jooe could let out her hyper tone voice, she shut her up and asked whether Nancy was already sleeping or not since she was expecting the maknae on her bedroom door 10 minutes ago.

Jooe looked back to where Nancy was laying down and shrugged, "I'm not sure if she's asleep already but," then she decided to try calling her roomate "Nancy-ah, you awake?"

Nancy replied, "Mmm.." without changing her position.

Got confirmed that she was still awake, Yeonwoo decided to approach her, "Hey I thought you wanted to talk?" she asked while brushing the younger girl's hair.

Nancy was shocked to notice that her girlfriend was there in her room. And she mentally slapped herself for forgetting their promise.

"Oh yeah sorry unnie I forgot."

Jooe who was busy doing her skincare ritual, silently listening to their conversation.

"Come on" then Yeonwoo helped the younger girl to get up and put her arm on Nancy's small figure.

Since she noticed Jooe's presence, she spoke to the latter, "Jooe, let me borrow your roommate for the night. Good night."

"Yeah hope it goes well." She knew there's a meaning behind it. "Good night you two."

 

They had arrived in Yeonwoo's room. Nancy automatically searched for Yeonwoo's bed and laid down. She waited for the latter to join her.

'I missed this. Now I feel like I'm able to fall asleep well this time'

When Yeonwoo noticed that Nancy was falling asleep, she decided to poke her preventing her to do so. "Hey hey hey, I thought we're going to have a talk"

"Haha but I'm feeling sleepy all of a sudden unnie." Nancy smiled with her eyes closed.

 

'All of my burdens and doubtfulness are gone. I feel safer and secure when I'm with you..'

 

Yeonwoo who saw this shook her head with a smile plastered on her face and she began brushing the latter's hair.

"I just missed you.." Nancy whispered but still loud enough for the older girl to hear. "I missed us."

 

 

And it left Yeonwoo to be in her complicated thoughts for the rest of the night.

 

 

 

 

 

===================

Hi, sorry guys for the delay. I was busy with work *sigh*. And sorry if this didn't reach your expectation but hope you enjoy reading he he (I just decided to divide this story, so the next chapter will be updated soon).

 

Thank you for your time to drop by reading and commenting! Cheers~

Jetiunique