Final?

Boyfriend with surprises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-------------------------------------------------------------Your House--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s POV

It’s been 6 days since you didn’t meet your boyfriend. He only texted you last night, saying that he is busy this week and couldn’t spend time with you at your house. That’s the last thing you heard from him. He’s not even replying your text asking if he’s eaten. You miss him so much, so you decide to look at your picture with him on your shared laptop. He always take your picture together everytime you guys went out for date. He even save it in different folder and named it by the date you went out together. You asked him for the reason and he said, “I want to remember everyday I spent with you. I want to keep this as a part of our sweet memories together. Plus, you are a forgetful girl. You might forget that we went out that day.”, he giggled and pat your head. That is one of the surprise for you because you never expect he is that type of person. While you are scrolling through all the folders, your phone rings.

You got a called from Daniel, “Noona, I want to inform you something. Seongwu didn’t let any of us to tell you but I feel like I have to.”, you are a bit nervous but try to act calm and ask Daniel to continue. “Seongwu hyung is not feeling well. He’s been sick since last night. He warned us to not tell you but I think I have to let you know since he’s been murmuring your name in his sleep since morning. If you want to come, I can go and pick you up.”, you are shocked by the news but you still calm. You only asked Daniel to send their address to you and you will go there by yourself. You decide to cook a chicken porridge for him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------Seongwu’s House-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s POV

You are welcomed by Minhyun at the door. You know them because you’ve met them many times before. But, this is your first time going to their shared house. You are kind of amazed to see how clean the house with 11 males can be. When you enter the house, everyone greet you. You asked them, “Did h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter