Frustrations.

Frustrations.
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Am I being too subtle in my actions that she cannot tell I’m interested in her?” Byul slammed the fridge door shut harshly as she spun around to face her longtime roommate, Hyejin.

It was 7AM in the morning, as the two girls sat around the kitchen table for some simple breakfast before heading for work.

“She’s straight, of course she wouldn’t think of you as anything else besides a close colleague.”

Byul gritted her teeth, “Chatting with her every day and night, knowing her likes and dislikes, she sure made it clear she’s straight with her constant fangirling over actors and mentions of her guy friends that she’s close with.”

Hyejin sighed, stirring her coffee that was quickly turning cold from the chilly autumn draft blowing in from the window close by.

“This is why you should never fall in love with a straight girl. It’s a relationship snare trap you can barely escape without heart injuries once you aren’t careful. Well, at least you’ve received your long overdue promotion as a producer last month, that’s something you can take comfort in!”

“I could be anything in the world, but I just wanted to be hers.”

Please log in to read the full chapter