Cupcakes

Sweet Cupcakes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was the last day of Twice's break, and
All members had gone home to their 
parents during the holiday at the beginning of the week Including the forgein line members.

So it didn't come as a surprise when Dahyun
Entered their dorm and no one was there yet.

How strange it might seem, being back at the dorm, felt like a relief for Dahyun, it was more or less her second home after all.

It had been nice to see her family and her dog Ahri again, but if she were to choose to be alone at her parents house or alone at the dorm (with a possibility with a member also being there)

 she might as well be alone At the dorm.

 it's the last day anyway, so since her parents needed to be gone over the day, she decided to head back to the dorm and spend her day there, welcoming any arriving members. 

The unusual quiet dorm made her feel more lonley and bored then she had thought though, it weren't the Same with all girls around.

It had already been four hours, and still no member showing up. 

She could text them in their group chat.
Then again most were probably outside, enjoying their last free day. 


So when Dahyun were about to give up and go to her bed and sleep for a while, she heard the front door unlocking, making her sit up in the sofa. 

And soon enough she saw the one only 
Minatozaki Sana. 

Dahyun's heartbeat rised slightly.

"Unnie! Welcome back, how was home?" The girl said smiling widely, as Sana sat down her bag on the floor quickly, and swiftly ran up to the sofa and gave Dahyun a big hug. 

"Dahyunie! Are You already here? I missed you so much! I thought i would be the only one here" Sana said squeezing Dahyun in her arms further. 

Dahyun chuckled and wrapped her arms around the girls waist, she could feel Sana found a new perfume, but dispite that Sana still smelled like Home, making Dahyun sigh into the hug.

"Yes, my parents had to travel away over the day and wouldn't be back until tomorrow so i decided to come here and wait for everyone"

"Awwe were my poor baby, lonley without the unnies to acomany you?" Sana teased

Dahyun pouted and let go of Sana

"Are You already teasing me? Come on let me live Sana unnie" 


Sana giggled and patted Dahyun's cheek, the touch lingering for a second, fingers smoothly running down Dahyun's jawline.

Dahyun gulped and focused on Sana's lips. 

It's been a while, since it was just the two of them, not to speak of them being close like this.

But then Sana pulled back, realizing she -shoulden't- touch Dahyun to much, she didn't feel like getting yelled by the managers again for being TO affectionate with the girl. 

Then again... there was no one there but Her and Dahyun, and what the others don't know, won't hurt them.

So before Dahyun could feel dissapointed that Sana held herself back, Sana entered Dahyun's personal bubble, connecting their foreheads together.

"Sorry Dahyun, you are just to cute to not to tease~"  Sana hummed, finding Dahyun's hand to hold. 

"S-sana..." Dahyun whispered, a blush spreading across her cheeks as she glanced back at Sana's lips.

She wanted to kiss her. 

Sana smirked when she noticed where Dahyun's eye's were looking. 

So Sana pressed closer, forcing Dahyun to place her free hand back to her waist, to steady herself and uncounsily tilting her head, making it easier for Sana to do what she wanted her to. 

But before she could, Dahyun remember how much trouble they could get into if the managers found out.

So when Sana were about to kiss her fully, Dahyun turned her head to the side, making the kiss land on Dahyun's cheek instead. 

Both girls sighed. 

"You don't want to?" Sana asked smiling faihtly but her eye's were sad, much like Dahyun's.  

"It's not like that... but what if someone found out... we are not supposed to do this anymore"  Dahyun sighed, playing with Sana's hand.

"No one is here beside us right? They don't have to find out" Sana said pulling Dahyun close so their bodies collided.


"Wait, Sana! Even if it's just us, it's still feels wrong to go against what we promised, and with you being all over me they WILL, find out, you keep leaving marks..." Dahyun mumbled the last part, making Sana laugh heartly.

"You are to speak miss Dahyun, with your ramen and chill talk, and besides, it's not ME who leave marks at obvious places and turn me into a puddle." 


"That was ONE TIME! one time!" Dahyun reapeated, pulling away from Sana and crossing her arms. 


"Fine, fine.  What do you want to do then?" Sana asked, and walked past Dahyun into her room, Dahyun following behind.

But when she got inside the room, she found a shirtless Sana. 

"SANA,UNNIE,WHAT, ARE,YOU,DOING"
Dahyun said in one breath, and red as a tomato. 

"Huh?" Sana looked at Dahyun confused

"Put your shirt back on!!" 

"Oh, my shirt? It was to stiff, i want my hoddie instead. And hey. You. It's nothing you seen before, stop acting like a honey" Sana said as if it were nothing, rolling her eye's and threw her shirt at Dahyun's face making Dahyun more flustrated.


"I AM a , and so are you! Stop acting like anything else an-" 

"Want to change that?" Sana winked, a smirk spreading across Sana's lips, but quickly laughed afterwards

"UNNIE." 

"Yes, Honey?" Sana said, batting her Eyelashes at Dahyu after she finished putting on her hoodie.

"Oh my god, what if once heard you speak like that?" Dahyun huffed and looked away from Sana to not get as affected.

"They won't, because i only speak like that to you" Sana laughed making Dahyun sigh. 

"Beside, i got it from you anyway" Sana added refering to Dahyun's -ramen and chill- talk

"Enough with the teasing unnie... let's just do something, this is not good because it will only lead to us being distracted with each other as usual..."  Dahyun mumbled

"Oh but i liked that, cupcake" Sana said adding another petname to Dahyun. 


"Cupcake...? Ah. YES! Unnie let's bake cupcakes!" Dahyun then said exicted, and rushed out in the kitchen, this time Sana following the girl confused. 


"Ah no, i called you cupcake, an-" Sana stopped her sentence and smiled fondly as she watched Dahyun excitedly taking out the baking tools, a small blush spreading across her cheeks as she did so, Dahyun were being just to cute, and her love for that girl would never die, Dahyun could ask her to do anything, and Sana would happily do it.

Sana walked up to Dahyun, giving her a side hug and a kiss to Dahyun's temple. 

"Chocolate Cupcakes right?" 

"Yes if that's alright with you unnie" Dahyun said smiling. 


"Of course, how about you make the frosting and i the mixture for the cupcakes?" Sana suggested and Dahyun agreed. 


The two started working on the cupcakes, Sana mixing the ingredients and Dahyun blending the frosting. 

Dahyun then accidently got some frosting on her hand, and was about to wipe it away. 

When she got an ideá. 

She glanced at Sana doing her work. 

And as she did, Dahyun closed in and when close enough. 

She put some of the frosting quickly on Sana's nose, shocking the girl due to the cold texture. 

"Ya Dahyunie!" Sana whined but laughed and quickly smerged some of the mix she had on her hands across Dahyun's cheek. 

"Oh it's on!" Dahyun chuckled and picked up the spoon who had more frosting on it to counter attack Sana again, but Sana saw what Dahyun were about to do, so she, like Dahyun, also picked up her spoon ready for battle, both chasing each other to get the other with either mixture or frosting. 

It kept going for a while and neither seeming to want to give up by messing the others face up, that is, until Sana manged to corner Dahyun against the kitchen cabinet.

it was looking bad for Dahyun. 

"There's nowhere you can run Dahyunie~" Sana taunted, placing her arm at the side of the cabinet trapping Dahyun further as she held up the spoon full of mixture to be smerged onto Dahyun slowly pressesing it closer to her face.  

But before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter