Chapter 6: Hope for Tomorrow

There's Something More

She come back And also she meet yuuchan She promised herself to forget her love and feelings for Yuiri But can she do that?
She is now with Mako having lunch
Mako- I'm really sorry nana I know how much this is hurting you
Naachan- It's okay mako. I'm fine, really. It's not really easy, but I have you by my side. I don't want you to think that I'm this pitiful girl who didn't get her happy ending. Life isn't fair. I have to accept that
Mako-How's your heart nana
Naachan- I'm not gonna say it's alright…but I'm not gonna say it's broken either. I'm in the process of healing it. Mending it, piece by piece
Naachan smile to mako and mako smile to naachan too …. It has been very heavy for them the past days, but it's not something they couldn't surpass.
Mako- nana can I ask something
Naachan- Of course
Mako- When did you actually realized that you have feelings for yuiri
Naachan- Uhm… thought for a moment. "Honestly Since the first time I fascinated by her charm My heart was beating every time she looked at me but I was just too scared to admit it to myself. And then I realized that there are things you just couldn't control nor explain. It just…happen. If it happens, it happens for a reason."
Mako smiled and nodded, feeling satisfied with naachan answer. It was obvious that naachan was sincere with what she said.
"But…" naachan continued. "…when I heard what she said. Maybe…maybe this is what the universe is telling me. That me and yuuchan will never be together we are just friend like she said. I just have to live with that." She added.
Mako- "Hey…it's never too late, isn't it? Maybe she said that Because of Ayanan…. there's always hope for tomorrow, right?"
Naachan smiled at her and shrugged.

naachan- hope...i don't think so....
Mako- you have me 
Naachan- don’t make me laugh
Mako- why i am your best friend no1
Naachan- not no1
Mako- than who is no 1 tell me
Naachan smile at her she love teasing her
It seemed things are gonna get better. It might have been tough for her for the past days, but all things are alright in the end. We should know that we are not alone when things became rough. We always have our friends and family to hold on to. To gain strength from. naachan smiled at mako and she was pretty glad that she has mako.
(Sometimes I feel more fortunate when I find my best friend to help me in my pain)