Chapter 4:i will Always be Just a Friend

There's Something More

naachan entered the house and noticed that all the lights were switched off she went to her room that was swinging to the right and north. It seemed that she's so lifeless …. No soul 

"Why am I being like this? Why am I being pathetic?"

When she entered her room, she turned the lights on. She walked over her Office and sat down on her swivel chair. She stared blankly at a picture frame that was set on top of her table. She took it and looked at it. It contains a picture of her and yuiri

"Best Friends."

She read the top label of the picture frame In that picture they were both smiling widely. Just friends. No complications. No pain…no other feelings.

naachan smiled a little at the memory of her and yuiri just being plain best friends. It was so much easier that time. It's easier being them together, without side feelings or thinking that what would happen if they were really together. naachan didn't realize that tears started to fall from her eyes. She closed them and wiped them with the back of her free hand. Stop crying, nana Stop crying. Stop crying. She told herself, over and over again.

It took a couple of minutes for her to stop her tears, and relax a bit. She stared into the window, not making any movements on her chair. 

"Why do I even care? Why am I in so much pain? we just friends  It's not like something's gonna happen between us anyway…Why do I feel pitiful? Like someone got my candy and was given to some other kid?"

naachan was furious about herself. She was so angry about herself for even thinking that there's a slight possibility that her and yuiri would happen. It's never gonna happen and she know that.

But she couldn't really deny anymore that she really likes yuiri . Like?...was it just like? No naachan…you love her already, says a little voice inside her head. She shook her head. "No…I'm not in love with her."

"Oh really? Then why are you in so much pain?"

"I'm just pissed off."

"Why?"

"Because I thought that there's something between us…when there's really not."

There is,naachan You're just a big coward that's why you didn't get the chance

"I don't want to ruin our friendship,?"

"But you're in love with her"

It might seem she's crazy. Like because she's talking to herself But who could she talk to right now? Who would be there to comfort her and tell her that everything's going be alright? 

It's already 2:45 am, and she's still awake. She couldn't sleep, because every time she closes her eyes all she see yuiri She thought of something that would probably lull her to sleep. Ah yes, the music

That's what naachan really liked about the music. It gives her the voice she wants to express and say when she couldn't put it to her own words. For her, music is her translator. Music is her haven she grabbed her phone and played some music

She closed her eyes, filling herself with the melody and the lyrics being sang in the background. She could totally relate to the song. It's as if she couldn't breathe without yuiri…but she has to. She needs to, or she'll end up being miserable in the end.

She took her phone again and texted mako even though she knows that mako wouldn't be able to reply right now and comfort her.

naachan - I'm in love with her, mako. But it won't happen. Ever. I'm just a friend…and will always be.

She lied down. Closing her eyes, letting herself get into her slumber while tears silently poured down through her eyelids.

(My heart cries in a desperate voice I know that there is something missing I can not distinguish if what I live reality or imagination without you)