Chapter 1

Can I Love You?

"I hope the events will move on smoothly with no mistake made. That will be all, Thanks! Happy not happy, we'll need to work! Dismiss." Once everyone is out of the ofiice, I look through the files and go through all the emails. One of the email caught my eyes, an intern is coming to Events Department. Why Baekhyun never mentioned it to me before and the email is sent 3 days earlier. I pick up the phone and call the familiar extension number. "Ya, Byun Baekhyun! Why you never mention that our department is coming to Events when you know i will only go through the dumb mail box once in a while." I hate going through emails, which we will only be going through some useless information for our own department. If is urgent you will be calling instead of emailing. "Oh Sehun, what did I mentioned in the house, no works allow in the house you dumb ! I know I know, you will say "Ya, you could have mention during lunch." You need to understand these few days you Oh Sehun Director of Events are having late lunch, you think we HR have no works to do." Here goes Beakhyun Director of HR, no one can win him when it comes to fighting. "Alright alright, when we will he be here? Tomorrow 1100AM?" Well, I guess i need to ask admin to prepare those documents again. "Yes, my dear. See you at lunch. Bye." I bid goodbye to Baekhyun and hang up the phone. 

Baekhyun and I were high school friends then we become buddy. We decided to study at Seoul National University yet we have chose different major which is alright cause we have move in together to take care each other until now. But coincidentally we have applied the M hotel at the same time.

"Hyeri-shi, we have an intern coming in tomorrow, please help me to prepare the booklet and place it in my table before you leave work. He will be taking superivisory level, so just put his name under me and I guide him for the first month. Thanks." I continue to go through all the paper work and inspecting the preparation for all events. This isthe best part working in Events Departement, you will not have to just sit in the office and go through all those boring paper. You get to walk around and get to meet all kinds of people throughout the events. I guest this job will never let me down and bored. 

Today all events when off smoothly and the best part of getting home is the moment you step into the house, a table full with food is ready for you. "Welcome back, Hun-ah! Just for your info, Chanyeol is coming over for dinner and we will head out for movie, can you help to clean up later on?" I noded my head. Chanyeol is Beakhyun's boyfriend since Uni. I really don't understand why Chanyeol will lay his eyes on Beakhyun, he is noisy and too talkative to be honest but i guess different personality atracts. How I wish i get to find one too. Yes you never heard it wrong, I'm gay, 100% gay for good. How I wish i get to find one boyfriend that could be with me like forever, just like Beakhyun and Chanyeol. But I guess I'll never find one, I'm jut a loner.

 

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Hey guys, i know its has been a long time. These few months I'm busy with my works until now I finally to get some time for my story. I hope that all of your still have hopes on me :) 

Due to the Wuhan Coronvirus outbreak, everyone have their nerves on but i believe that we will WIN this war. 武漢加油!中國加油!<3

Never forget to always wash your hands, where mask if you're out and always sanitize yourself when you're home from outside! ^^