fin.

so sooo sober

"Nice one.." 

Momo murmured as the music stopped. Sweat falling off her forehead, and short breaths leaving . She's good, she's satisfied. Dancing always healed her, whenever she's sad, angry, broken, and even tired, she dances. Whenever she feels the world's weight on her shoulder, she dances.

She took out a shirt from her bag after finishing a bottle of water, it's time to go home, it's getting late. 

Looking at herself in the mirror, she thought, 'nothing's wrong with me tho, but why?'

She then washed her face, and fixed herself. She quickly went back to pack her things. Until she heard her phone ring.

"Hi, your friend kinda needs your help... Again." A deep voice murmured. Momo sighed.

"I'm on my way, please stop giving her drinks." She just said softly, clenching her fist dangerously, her nails could dig into her skin.

She drove fast to a bar, entered with a face disgusted by the terrible smell. 'There she is.'

"Sorry for everything, for the nth time." Momo said softly.

"Should we help you ma'am?" The bartender offered. But Momo just shook her head, rejecting the act of kindness.

She leaned her head closer to an almost asleep girl beside her.

"Hey...Sana... We're going home now..." She mumbled, carressing the hair of the girl.

There was no response. So she just did what she needed to. She carried her out of the place. It's no big deal, she's used to it because it happens almost everynight. It was like an infinite cycle. 

She took Sana out, was ready to bring her home but---

no.

This needs to stop. Sana needs to stop.

After putting Sana's seatbelt and closing the windows, Momo let out a deep sigh. She can't let this one go, she needs to tell Sana to stop drinking, to stop hurting herself.

She waited for her to sober up.

It was almost midnight and they're still stuck in the parking lot, Momo almost falling asleep.

"Hey... Why are we here?" Sana mumbled making Momo get back to her senses.

"Sana..." She replied.

"I'm sorry but you didn't have to---"

"I have to." Momo cut Sana off leaving her speechless.

Silence filled the atmosphere after the short conversation. Momo can't find the right words to start the conversation again. She was left in wonder.

'I can't do this. I might hurt her. Just let her be. It's her life. I don't know how she feels I need to stop acting like I'm in control of her every move. I---'

"Do you still love Jihyo?" -

The only words that left Momo's mouth after hearing so many voices inside her head.

She felt guilty, she didn't have to mention it, but she did, and she didn't know how.

They went full silent again after the question.

The next thing Momo knew was Sana getting out of the car, leaving her question unanswered. 

"Sana, wait I'm sorry!" Momo shouted as she followed Sana to where she was going. 

In the empty streets, Momo followed Sana, without thinking about the people looking at them. Without thinking about the cars passing by.

She kept following, and following, until Sana stop on an empty road. She heard Sana's sobs, her heart ached, she can handle seeing Sana drunk, but Sana crying was another issue, and Momo's heart was in pain.

"Stop following me Momo! You're not helping at all, you're making me worse!" She sobbed, fists clenched and knees shaking.

"I- I'm sorry I d-didn't mean to hurt you Sana. I don't know why I asked that question I'm sorry please let's go home." Momo said, trying to explain herself.

Until it started raining.

"You know it was your fault right? Why I'm messed up right now? Why my life is like this!" Sana shouted, not caring about the heavy rain.

"I didn't do anything wrong Sana..." Momo murmured, 'what did she just say?'

"Everything you did was wrong Momo! From picking me up everynight at that ing bar, to talking to Jihyo about why she left me! You don't know how I feel!" Sana pushed Momo, making her step back a little from the younger.

"H-how was that wrong?" Momo stuttered. "Tell me how was that wrong Sana?" She asked, voice slowly raising, and shaking.

"All I did was take care of you."

"All I did was try to heal you." 

"All I did was to protect you."

"Tell me taking care of you is wrong."

"Tell me I was wrong when I tried to ease your pain!"

"Tell me protecting you was wrong!"

"Tell me! Sana tell me!"

"Tell me so I know I got to stop! Tell me so I don't try hard anymore!"

"Sana how was that wrong?..."

Momo questioned, tears visibly falling down her eyes, joined by the heavy rain showering them.

"Momo--"

"How was loving you wrong?" She asked, stepping closer into Sana.

"Sana I love you with all my heart..." She murmured before cupping Sana's cheek with her hand shaking.

"I told you that everynight hoping you were sober so that you can respond to me. I thought I was right trying to save you from you own mind who is killing you." Momo softly said.

"Sana, though I know you still have someone else inside your heart---

-I didn't think loving you was wrong."

Sana was left on the side of the road, head bowed down, tears falling nonstop. Until she heard Momo chuckle and go to the center of the road.

"Silly. Forget it. Let's just go hom----

"MOMO NO!"