1/1

Shy Tommy Boy

Shy Tommy Boy

 

 

The photos were out and Chanyeol didn’t know whether to be happy or horrified. Now the whole world could see him in just a pair of designer boxers and an iconic oversized sweater, lying upon a bed looking deeply into a camera. If you had asked him he could of swore that he looks terrified within the photos, not handsome like everyone in the comments was saying.

“God this is so embarrassing….” He cried out.

Letting out another whine of frustration for his socially awkward self he collapsed onto his small bed, not knowing if he wanted to cry or just accept that his friend’s would bully him till the day he dies over this photoshoot.

He had taken the job offer in a flash, who wouldn’t have it was for non other than the iconic Tommy Hilfiger. He was a struggling college student, and could use the extra bit of income so the shoot seemed like a good idea at the time. Of course he didn’t expect to be stripped down to some boxers and wear a very warm and checked oversized sweater that falls to his mid thigh.

Instantly, he felt shy standing in front of a room full of people in so bare and exposed, but he couldn’t hide the blush from his cheeks upon remembering the comments the photographer kept telling him.

Telling him that his blonde hair worked well with the tones of the sweater, making him look young and innocent. Chanyeol had posed as naturally as he could for the photographer, and when the shoot was over he felt relieved. However, now that the photos were in front of him…he was nervous as to what his partner would say.

Kai. A successful businessman who could be classed as the college student’s sugar daddy, but the boy didn’t like using that term to describe their relationship because they were very much more than just a sugar daddy and sugar baby. Kai was tall, had a sun kissed glow to his smooth and unblemished skin making him look like a walking god, which Chanyeol always felt shy next to.

The tall blonde hadn’t told his boyfriend about the photoshoot, he was a little nervous of the other finding out. But now that the photo’s were out for everyone to see, hard to miss him as he’s plastered on the front cover, Kai was going to find out sooner or later.

Which Chanyeol practically cried into his big fluffy duck feathered pillow about, eventually falling asleep after a while of frustrated tears.

 

 

****

 

 

On the other side of town in a tall skyscraper building, Kai was sat at his oak desk looking over files for a new project. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows allowing his expensive gold Rolex watch to be seen upon his wrist, and his shiny shoes gently tap a tune in the air slightly from his crossed legs. Kai was a man who needed a light environment and a somewhat calm atmosphere to be able to concentrate so he was glad that his office was surrounded by natural light.

His best friend Sehun, who he had employed simply out of kindness, soon interrupted his peace. However, he had to admit this man often took advantage of their friendship. None of the employees even dreamt of barging into the boss’s office but Sehun didn’t seem to have a care into the world.

“Boss have you seen the latest vogue magazine!” The intruder announced with a bright grin on his pale face.

“Why would I have seen that magazine when I have been stuck in here Sehun.” Kai replied with a bit of attitude and an unfazed look to his features.

“Well I guess your shy boyfriend didn’t tell you.” The mention of his boyfriend instantly bought his attention towards the employee and friend in front of his desk holding the magazine in his hands.

Sehun laughed seeing the sudden interest in his friends face at the mention of the tall blonde boy who Kai bought everywhere with him. He slowly turned the magazine around to face his boss who he saw widen his eyes slightly at the front cover showing his boyfriend laid out on a bed looking innocent with the hem of his boxers showing.

Kai snatched the magazine away in seconds not caring that his friend nearly went flying in the process to dodge a flying pen. The businessman sat back and flicked through the pages of the new addition of the famous vogue magazine, smiling slightly at how innocent his beautiful boyfriend looked in each photo. Chanyeol was a quite boy but Kai couldn’t help but think of the times they shared in the bedroom. That was when he had to close the magazine; to many dirty thoughts had washed to his mind.

“Aww did the big boss’s little boyfie not tell him he was going to pose for Tommy Hilfiger hmm” Sehun teased.

Kai glared at his friend, before trailing his fingers along the front cover of the magazine. Knowing his boyfriend the boy most probably was freaking out with embarrassment and possibly crying, which made the businessman want to leave work and get home to be with the boy.

He knew he could just leave this building and leave Sehun to watch over the other employees, all the important paperwork had already been completed and filed.

“How did you manage to bag yourself such a you old man” Sehun teased once more.

“Sehun I am twenty four not forty, I still have some of my youth left.” Kai glared.

Sehun chuckled while shaking his head; his boss was far to easy to tease it made it fun for him. However, he also knew Chanyeol the shy college student very well and he was sure the boy was crying his heart out in embarrassment. Being very different from his loud and boisterous friend’s Jongdae and Baekhyun, the boy was most likely freaking out about how much teasing he was going to endure. Which of course was the case.

Before Kai said another word he picked up his IPhone and sent a text to his sweet boyfriend, he smiled and glanced up at a still smiling Sehun.

“What did you say then boss?” He asked.

“Why should I tell you, it’s between me and my partner.” He was blunt in return. This tone of voice caused the employee to whine out, but quickly shut up when a glass was picked up and put up in a motion that it was about to come flying at his face. Sehun quickly rushed out the room not wanting to end up with a broken jaw or something; he knew his limits in testing the boss’s limits.

Releasing a sigh of relief Kai glanced at the unread text he had sent to his shy boyfriend, smiling he hummed to himself before getting up from his seat. Slowly, he packed up his desk and got ready to leave work for the day.

 

 

****

 

 

Chanyeol had woken to the sound of his phone pinging at him, letting him know that he had a notification of some kind. Anxiety shot through him as he thought of who could possibly have messaged him, was it Baekhyun or Jongdae teasing him already…or maybe it was Kai. An angry Kai. The sudden thought of his boyfriend being angry with him, caused tears to well in his eyes again.

He never wanted to make the other mad and cause him to leave him alone. After all who was Chanyeol without his partner, before they had met he was so depressed. An empty shell with no soul to enjoy life, not even his loud friends made him feel alive. Kai was different; he made Chanyeol learn to love. Bought Chanyeol back to life in a sense, so of course the boy would fear making the other upset in anyway. Why would anyone want to lose the one reason they are living.

Inhaling the college student slowly picked up the phone and turned it around so it was facing him, what he read upon the screen caused his stomach to turn with butterflies.

‘Be wearing that little outfit when I get home’

Chanyeol inhaled as he read over the text from his boyfriend.

So even though he was still feeling extremely embarrassed over the whole thing, he climbed off the bed and walked to the pile of clothes upon his desk. His large hands brushed over the soft wooly texture of the sweater, making him inhale, as he felt a little anxious.

“I can do this. He’s seen me so many times, so this is fine.” He tried telling himself. The pep talk did help him a little, as he removed his loose pjs pulling the wooly jumper over his head and arms. He let it fall to his mid thighs letting his hands fold around the sleeve hems making little sweater paws, before he pulled the boxers on. Not wanting to have cold feet the young student put a pair of white socks on, this finished the look and he stood in front of his tall mirror staring at himself. His messy blonde locks, the way the jumper almost swallowed him up and the slight sight of the red blue and white boxers peeking from beneath the sweater. He felt exposed once again. Pulling slightly at the hem of the jumper he sighed, his tall legs made him look strange he thought. Kai always told him that they made him look perfect not strange, but right now he wasn’t sure what to believe.

He must have been standing in front of the mirror for a while because the sound of the front door opening bought him back to reality, causing another wave of anxiety to wash through him. His boyfriend was home early, which means he had seen the photos and was most probably going to shout at him for taking the job offer and not asking him for the money. He was going to get mad at him, and he didn’t want to face that. He didn’t want to lose his boyfriend over a stupid photoshoot.

“Chanyeol, I am home” The boy heard his boyfriend call out.

Glancing back at the mirror for one final look at his appearance the student sighed, before making his way out into the living area where he could see his partner sitting on the large leather sofa.

“Welcome home” Chanyeol whispered.

As he stood in front of his boyfriend, too scared to look up into the male’s eyes. Staring at the floor, with his sweater pawed hands pulling at the hem of his sweater the boy didn’t know what to expect. He felt so exposed as he stood in front of his boyfriend, it made him want to run back to their shared room and lock himself away. What made it all worse was that Kai was silent. The silence was making Chanyeol feel anxious, but when he peeked up through his bangs he saw the other smiling softly at him.

“Come here” The other patted his lap, which Chanyeol inhaled sharply before walking over and climbing on top. A blush coated the boy’s cheeks now that he was straddling the other’s lap, his boxers now showing as his boyfriend’s hands were hooked under the sweater causing it to rise up.

“You look beautiful” He whispered before placing a soft kiss to the boys lips.

The butterflies fluttered around Chanyeol’s stomach even more as he shared a soft kiss with his partner, almost melting into the other’s body as they molded their lips together. The firm hands of the businessman were squeezing at his sides pulling him closer, up and down causing the shy boy to arch his back beautifully against the others motions.

Kai broke the kiss placing his forehead against the flustered boy, watching the other’s softer features closely. He bought one hand up to cup his partner’s cheek, gently his thumb over the rosy skin. Watching as Chanyeol’s eyebrows knitted as he tried not to cry, but also subconsciously leaned into the gentle touches.

“There is no need to feel embarrassed my beautiful boy, you look breathtaking.” Kai spoke in a hushed voice, only for the shy boy to hear.

“Almost intoxicating for me, making me drunk with how handsome you are.” He continued to speak in the hushed tone.

Chanyeol was blushing heavily with his eyes tightly sealed shut as his boyfriend continued.

“Those photo’s made me feel so many emotions my dear, but one thing was certain as I stared at you lying on that bed in this outfit. That is my boy; he is mine and only mine. The way you were looking at the camera made me feel like you were staring into my soul begging to be looked after and cherished.” He kissed the blushing Chanyeol’s nose, smiling as the other’s hands fisted into his work shirt tightly with his eyes still sealed shut.

“You aren’t m-mad” Chanyeol whispered out in a broken sob. Tears falling freely from his eyes, as he tried to bury his face into the crook of his boyfriend’s neck to hide from this embarrassment. The tears were too hard to hold back, he was so nervous it was only bound to happen.

“No, baby. I am not mad that you took this job offer, as it is such an achievement, maybe I am a little mad that you didn’t tell me this but I am not mad baby. I promise.” He the boy’s blonde locks hoping to reassure the boy a little. Chanyeol was always so sensitive, it made him more loveable in Kai’s eyes always making him want to just smother him with affection.

Kai watched how his shy partner pulled himself away and stared deeply into his eyes, his glossy eyes peaking through the soft blonde bangs that were still messy from clearly only just waking up. Chanyeol always looked so beautiful after he wakes up, with his hair all over the place and cheeks a little rosy.

With some more gentle caresses to the back, Kai leaned forward and captured the student’s lips in a soft kiss once again. Their lips molding together almost with a sense of urgency, but with that urgency the two didn’t let it overtake their emotions. Kai wanted this to help his partner realize how precious he was, how beautiful he was.

Chanyeol’s hands found their way back to the front of his partner’s now creased work shirt, tightly taking it into his hands as he balled up his long fingers around the fabric once more. Kai didn’t mind this even if the shirt was rather expensive, he could always buy another one but at the end of the day his wardrobe was filled with the same work shirt.

With a soft of the student’s buttocks earning a soft muffled sigh in return from the boy, Kai smiled into the kiss before pulling away only by an inch.

“You’re so adorable” He chuckled before connecting their lips once more. They shared a long kiss for a while before Kai began laying kisses all over the boys face earning cheerful giggles to echo through the room as Chanyeol leans into the sock pecks.

“That’s the sound I want to hear babe, your happiness in my everything” Kai whispered against the boys ear before placing another gentle kiss to the boys temple. Chanyeol blushed heavily this time and bought one of his sweater paws up to his face and tried to hide behind it, which obviously Kai was having none of that. He wanted to see his beautiful shy boy fully and exposed, even if him hiding behind that large sleeve was just adorable.

“Don’t hide from me sweetheart, you know I like seeing all of you” He smirked.

“Are you sure you like the photo’s?” Chanyeol finally asked.

His large eyes stared up at his boyfriend waiting for his response, smiling when he felt the males soft yet firm hands cup his cheeks either side. Forcing him to keep eye contact with him, allowing a comfortable silence to surround them as they just stare at each other taking in their presences.

“I love them so much my sweet, you did so well! This is such an achievement and I believe this calls for a small celebration, and don’t you fret I was thinking you and me with this extremely large television – and your favourite movie while we eat take out and snuggle up here on the couch. What do you think? Something small for my beautiful model boyfriend.” Chanyeol whined. He was not a model, it was a one of shoot this was embarrassing.

But as he thought over what his partner had said he smiled to himself, feeling all fuzzy inside as he leaned forward and captured his boyfriend’s lips once again. His bright smile still playing at his lips as he pecked away at the others soft lips, earning small chuckles from the other who soon took to tickling the boys sides to draw out any answer.

“Okay okay! Stop with the tickling haha. I would like that very much Jongin…but I say we order fried chicken and a mcdonald’s!” He giggled.

Kai shook his head as he listened to the other’s soft giggles echo through the room softly, bringing warmth to the modern apartment. Fried Chicken sounded very good to him in that moment so he leant forward and placed a soft kiss to the boys shoulder. He was going to make tonight special for his boyfriend. The boy had achieved something very big on a one shot shoot he deserved to be spoiled and cherished for his hard work, and that is exactly what the boy shall get.

“Your wish is my command my shy tommy boy”

___________________________________________________________________________________

Just a little small something that I wanted to write, probably awful but I got inspired by a fanart and just wanted to write a ChanKai one shot.

I hope you did like shy Chanyeol with businessman Kai in this short one shot!

Please leave a comment of your thoughts!