SHORT INTRODUCTION

Flashback, 2018 [JEONGMI AU]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

 

 

“Thanks.” I said, as I reached the bouquet of white roses. I’m glad they gave me fresh ones. I‘m here in a flower shop and bought some flowers. White, because it symbolizes peace.  I smiled at the vendor and went to the front door. Today is a special day I wouldn’t forget.

 

I’m about to touch the handle of the door but, i can’t hold it. It's because I am carrying a lot of things. Books, paper and these flowers–can’t even carry my things properly. Sigh.

 

“Hey, Need some help?” 

 

I was too shocked that all my things fell on the floor. God. What a mess.

 

“Uhhh.. are you just gonna look at it?” I turned my head up and looked at the girl infront of me. She has a blonde hair and she looks like she's that stupid mean girl everybody sees inside the schools. “Girl? I know I am THAT pretty but—ugh. Okay. Give me these flowers first," she grabbed the flowers from me, "then pick up all your things because no–I ain't picking that all for you.” Okay. First of all she's annoying but I got no choice and I picked up all my things. 

 

She has an innocent face but, a bad b*tch aura and I don't understand her. But—annoying.

 

When I got up she opened the door for me and let me walk first.

 

“I can give you a ride to your destination since I'm bored and you look poor.” she said while chewing her gum. “'NO' answer is not accepted so.. get in."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter