3/3

To Oh Sehun, the only boy I've loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Sweetie, wait!"

I was about to get down the car when my dad handed me a small bag of stuff that looks a little questionable. My eyes widened in alarm and I closed the bag of condoms immediately, with lobster-red cheeks.

"Dad!!!" I was so embarrassed by him.

"What? Better be safe than sorry! You teenagers always do things in impulse and the last thing you need is an unwanted teenage pregnancy. Sehun is a nice guy but you guys are too young to be par-"

I shut my dad's mouth with my palm as I was dying of embarrassment, even though there was only me and him in the car.

"Shut up dad, nothing is going to happen between us!" I flared up, as I shoved the bag of condoms into my bag in case anyone saw it and I got down the car with my belongings quickly. 

The moment I board the bus, Sehun waved at me and signaled me to sit next to him. I looked away and ignored him.

"Hey, where are you going?" Sehun grabbed my arm.

"I-uh-I am going to sit with Seulgi..."

Sehun turned and looked at where Seulgi is seated, she was deeply asleep.

"She is sleeping."

"The more I should accompany her..."

Before Sehun could protest, I walked towards the empty seat beside Seulgi and right then, Krystal board the bus and she gave me a smirk, before taking the vacant seat next to Sehun. I am praying that I am not making a huge mistake by attending this school excursion. I don't want to have any drama for the three days two nights. As my eyes traveled to Sehun and Krystal sub-consciously, Sehun already had his eyes on me. Flustered, I turned to the window and plucked in my earpiece.

 

The resort is really pretty and all the students were screaming in excitement, except for Seulgi.

"Gosh, I really hate this school for making us wake up so early for a bull trip."

I chuckled, "Had a rough night yesterday?"

Seulgi shot me a judging look. I wasn't blind to my surrounding as I was on the bus earlier on, unlike Seulgi who was asleep throughout the entire bus ride. I noticed Taeyong making occasional head-turns to my seat and I am pretty sure he wasn't looking at me, it was Seulgi whom he was concerned about.

"What did you and Lee Taeyong did last night?"

Seulgi rubbed her temples and I could tell from her shagged face that she was suffering from a bad hangover. This is why I don't consume alcohol. What's the purpose of drinking such toxic beverage that would cause a major headache the next day? 

"Nothing, that jerk was pestering me at the club yesterday."

I turned my head to the side and I caught Taeyong looking at our direction again.

"He can't stop looking at you," I whispered with a teasing tone, and Seulgi pushed me away while she continued to rub her temples to make her headache go away.

"I am going to sleep, please do not disturb me."

 

While everyone was making plans with one another on the activities to do at Jeju Island, I stayed in my room with Seulgi, who was indeed sleeping her life away. I was bored but I don't know what to do outside. Nonetheless, I decided to leave my room, and a deeply asleep Seulgi behind, because I didn't want to spend my days in the room. I am at Jeju Island and I should have some fun too.

I spotted the popular kids playing beach volley ball at the beach and the scene of Krystal hugging Sehun in just bikini ticked me off. Sehun reciprocated the hug, and he didn't seem to be bothered by her s spilling out and pressing against his chest. I stormed off, in case my mood gets ruined by Oh Sehun and Krystal Jung any further.

"Hey Jinri, wanna join us at the strawberry farm?"

One of my classmates, Wendy, asked me and I recognised the group of girls that she hangs out with. They are all pretty nice and kind, so I guess there isn't any harm in joining them.

 

It was nice spending the day with the girls, whom I never had any interaction before, from my class. And time passes really quickly when we are having fun. The girls had decided to return to the resort since the night is falling and I followed suit. Maybe I should go back to my room to check on Seulgi and see if she is keen in having dinner together. Just then, I bumped into Kai and we greeted each other.

"Where did you go?"

"Hmm the strawberry farm and trick eye museum with some of the girls in my class, why?"

"I am just curious, because you and Sehun practically glued to each other everyday but something seems off between you guys today. He was trying to look for you."

I was having so much that I forgot my problems with Sehun, now Kai had to remind me about it and ruin my mood again. 

"Well, he seems to have a lot of fun with his ex-girlfriend anyway. Why did he even bother about me?"

Kai released a suppressed laugh, as he stuff his hands into his pocket. The only thing that is bothering me right now is his bedroom slippers. Did he seriously leave his room in that slippers?

"Gosh, you sound so mad and jealous right now."

"I am not!"

Kai insisted that I was and I was being stubborn for not admitting it.

"Lover problems 101," Kai shook his head, "Go look for him, he is at the swimming pool! He misses you a lot."

Kai gave a pat on my shoulder before leaving to whereever he was heading to. I bit my lips as Kai's words sink in, is it true that Sehun misses me? But he was having so much fun with Krystal today. He wouldn't have any time to think about me. Nonetheless, I found myself walking to the direction of the swimming pool, hoping to clarify our problems and maybe, end our fake relationship. 

Sehun was sitting by the pool, with his legs dipped into the water as he looked at nowhere in particular. 

"Hey."

Sehun raised his head at me and smiled, but not as heartily as he does whenever he sees me in school.

"Now you are ignoring me?" 

I heard a scoff from Sehun, he seems upset.

"Says the one who didn't want to sit next to me on the bus..." Sehun kicked the water, like a kid throwing tantrum.

"You wanted to sit with Krystal, don't you? You should be happy..." 

It hurts my heart to say such thing, but I know I will hurt myself more if I continued to live in denial.

"Jinri," Sehun sighed deeply, "I wanted to sit with you."

My heart skipped a beat. He wanted to sit with me? Why?

"You know, you are really very dense when comes to relationship?" Sehun added and I gave him a questioning look.

Sehun dipped his head down and placed his lips on mine. I shut my eyes and enjoy the sparks from our kiss, and my heart couldn't stop racing. What started as a gentle kiss soon escalated to a heated one, with our tongues fighting for dominance and Sehun's hand squeezing my chin, pulling me closer to him. My fingers were clenched tightly around the fabric of my skirt; the sensation that the kiss gave me was beyond my expectation as I heard myself releasing a moan involuntarily. I was shocked by that and so I pulled away from Sehun, cheeks still flushed from that intimate kiss.

Choi Jinri, get a grip, you are here to end the fake relationship, not to have a tongue battle with Sehun!!

"I-"

"I love you Jinri."

My jaw dropped at the sudden confession and my heart continued to beat at an abnormal speed.

"You what??" I exclaimed.

"I love you. Somehow, I found myself falling for you as we spend time together as a fake couple. So, I am wondering, if you would like to convert our fake relationship into a real one?" 

Sehun was so bashful to pop that question and I can't describe how cute he looked right then. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I found myself smiling like an idiot as I nodded, "Yes, I-I love you too," Then, I rested my head on Sehun's shoulder as we enjoyed the tranquility together. Sehun turned and planted a kiss on the crown of my head. This evening couldn't get any better as both Sehun and I finally affirmed our feelings for each other. Or that's what I thought.

 

Sehun walked me back to my room and honestly, I didn't want to part with him, and I could see the reluctance in him too. 

"Shall we go for a nice breakfast together tomorrow morning?"

I nodded in delight to Sehun's suggestion. We were standing in front of my hotel room, while I tried to look for my card to enter. Just then, I heard weird noises from inside. It sounded so much like...someone is having .

"Gosh Seulgi, you are so ing hot."

"Yes Taeyong ugh yes, faster!!"

I could feel heat creeping up my cheeks as I realised Taeyong and Seulgi are having in my room. Screw you Seulgi. Great, where am I going to sleep tonight? I looked at Sehun, while he darted his eyes everywhere. We were both feeling awkward and we don't know what to say after hearing loud moans from my room. This is so embarrassing.

"Hmm," Sehun cleared his throat a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter