2/3

To Oh Sehun, the only boy I've loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come here, give me your phone."

Sehun let go of our entwined hands and asked for my phone and I had no clue why he needed my phone. He the front camera and took a selfie using my phone. After he was done, he handed it back to me and I frowned seeing his face as my lock screen.

"Gosh... Do I really have to do this?" I flashed the wallpaper to him.

Sehun had already taken a picture of me with a pout before I could give him the permission to take a picture of me.

"We are a couple, remember?" He showed me his phone, with the picture he took a minute ago set as his wallpaper. It wasn't a flattering picture but I couldn't be bothered. This isn't how I want to spend my Saturday. I was planning to stay in my bed and binge watch all my soapy Korean drama. Attending Taeyong's party and Oh Sehun are not included in my weekend plan. 

He held my hand tightly in his, "Let's go."

Sehun led me in to Taeyong's living room and it was filled mainly with people from our college. Almost every guy we walked past greeted Sehun, which really shows how popular he is. Kai fist bumped with Sehun before waving to me.

"Wanna get a drink?" Kai asked me and I shook my head. I am not a huge fan of alcohol and I hate that burning sensation caused by alcohol in my throat. The first time I had it was last year and it was because of Seulgi. She somehow tricked into drinking the horrible tasting beverage. 

"What about you Sehun?" 

Sehun also declined Kai's offer, saying that because he drove here so he ain't gonna drink. Another guy joined in and I recognised him as the owner of the place, Lee Taeyong. I am not really acquainted to him but I know that he is also one of the popular kids in school and I heard things about his crazy parties. There was once I overheard some girls talking about him taking advantage of drunk girls but instead of feeling disgusted by his behaviour, the girls were imagining how hot he would be on the bed. I cringed real hard. Seulgi detested him, because she was one of the girls he had with but unlike the drunk kids, she gave him the consent to do so. What pissed Seulgi off was that Taeyong left in the middle of the night and he didn't bother to pay for the hotel room. Seulgi had to fork out her own money to pay for the room the next day. From then on, Seulgi labeled Taeyong as the worst kind of jerk on Earth. 

"Hey sup!" Taeyong and Sehun high-fived, "Wow, so you really got together with our little miss goody two shoes!" 

I shouldn't be offended but I am clearly very offended by the nickname he gave me. Seulgi is right, he had that smug look on his face that makes me want to slap him. Why do girls find him hot? Sehun definitely looks 100 times better than him.

"She has a name, Taeyong. She is Jinri," Sehun chuckled and I pretended to smile brightly at the half-drunk guy. 

"Okay, have fun! Catch up with you guys later!"

The air around me became fresher and cleaner after Taeyong left. 

"Hey, I will get us some non-alcoholic drinks."

I wanted to protest because I am socially awkward and didn't want to be left alone at the party; trying to seek a little comfort with Kai but he had already went back to join his friends at the beer pong table. Scanning the room, I barely know anyone here. 

"Hey Jinri!"

I turned to the voice and I wish I didn't. Krystal and a girl, another friend of hers with a y face who seems to hang around all the time, called for me and beckoned me to join them. I was kinda reluctant and I was praying for Sehun's return as I made my way to the couch. Sitting next to them, I was feeling really uncomfortable, with Krystal's vibe and her constant stares, she must still be very upset that I am dating her ex-boyfriend. 

The girl shoved a drink to me, "Have some and relax! You seem so tensed up!"

I shook my head.

"You can't blame her, Jinri rarely comes to such social gathering," Krystal said, with a loop-sided grin, as if mocking my cowardice. 

Where the is Oh Sehun? 

"I am gonna use the bathroom, excuse me."

My breathing seems to stop around the girls and I couldn't feel more than relieved to be able to breathe normally again.

 

Third POV

Sehun was using the bathroom when the door clicked open, "Hey! Someon-" His voice trailed when he saw his ex-girlfriend.

Krystal strode in, with her arms folder. Although they have broken up, Sehun still can't take his eyes off his gorgeous girlfriend. He likes it when she let her hair down, but he still disapproves the short dress that exposed her skin from her thighs onwards. 

"So you and Choi Jinri are now a thing?" She asked, with venom in her voice.

"Why do you care?" Sehun resumed to wash his hands to pretend like he doesn't give a about Krystal but he was feeling victorious inside because his ex-girlfriend showed signs of jealousy of his new relationship.

"Of course I care. Come on, Choi Jinri? That boring girl with terrible fashion sense and a plain-looking face? Really? I didn't know you downgrade Sehun."

Sehun furrowed his brows as he was taken aback by how rude his ex-girlfriend sounded right then. He knew that Krystal hates Jinri with a passion but she had never tell him why. Based on his knowledge of Jinri, there is no way Jinri had said or do anything that would offend anybody. So he finds it really hard to comprehend Krystal's animosity towards the innocent girl.

"Mind your words Krystal, the person you just insulted is my girlfriend."

Krystal was completely offended because Sehun has never raised his voice at her before and now, he did so for another girl.

Sehun left the bathroom and walked back to the living room to look for Jinri. He smiled when he saw Kai and the boys teaching her how to play beer pong table. And when she scored a goal, surprisingly, the boys cheered. 

She realised Jinri looks the best when she smiles.

 

Jinri's POV

I was abit hesitant when Kai invited me join him and his friends for a game at the beer pong table but seeing that Sehun has been gone for too long and it seems like he isn't coming back anytime soon, I decided to join them for a game, and I managed to throw the ping pong ball into the cup at my first try.

"Hey," Sehun called, "Wanna go grab supper?"

I nodded and Sehun held my hand in his. While we made our way out, the boys were teasing us by asking us to use protection when we have and I was blushing like a tomato from their words.

 

Sehun and I ended up at a small eatery shop that serves tteokbokki and fish cake soup, which were perfect for that chilly night.

"Tell me, why haven't you had a boyfriend before?"

I was caught off guard by such an invasive question from Sehun, but he was looking really anticipated to my answer.

"Maybe because guys don't see me in that way?"

Sehun rolled his eyes and pointed his index finger at me, "Lies! I can tell those are lies! You are not that bad, I bet there are guys who are interested in you but you are too dense to realise it."

I snatched the fish cake from Sehun as I feel insulted that he just called me stupid in a nicer way. I know, it's childish. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter