001

cigarette and cider
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am a believer that gloomy clocks exist.

If it does hit you, it is something you will not have any control over. Have you ever experienced that? It does not matter what situation you are right now, what kind of experiences you have had, or how rotten your environment is.

In the end, inevitably, it does not matter how unfortunate you are. It could be for every reason you may think of or for no reason at all. Gloomy clock is not picky about whomever it wishes to leech on.

One could compare it to a roulette. Maybe you’d be lucky for this set of time. The other hours, not so much.

 

Does everyone already have an answer to what they want to be in the future or what they want to do?

I don’t.

When you turn eighteen, you are suddenly forced to become an adult and make life decisions for yourself. However, what happens if you do not really know what path you want to take?

Ultimately, we are all trapped in a system.

A system where you have to do something and you have to be someone to be accepted in a certain time limit.

Who told you that you had to follow? Society.

In the end, it will either eat you up until you cannot turn back to how you were as a child anymore. It will eat you up until you become nothing but a robot in a monotonous cycle.

Posted by L.H.

 

“Hayi, can I borrow your hair dryer?” My roommate, who is one of my closest friends, asked me. We have both moved out fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter